POV of an inanimate object by Friday Challenge
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: Yes Word count: 3637 Read: 116076 Published: 03/08/08 Updated: 03/08/08
Chapter 9 - Patti by Friday Challenge
Author's Notes:
The coffee pot in the Bullpen witnesses something during Billy's Lost Weekend.
'I have heard it said that caffeine causes an adverse affect on
somebody. That's no excuse to be shoved or slammed around!

Wait a second . . .Mr. Melrose is staggering.

His eyes look dazed.

I have never seen my coffee make anybody act like that!

The telephone called him. He's leaving! I hope that he asks Stetson
for help. The Scarecrow will know what to do!'
This story archived at http://www.wickyarchive.net/viewstory.php?sid=494