POV of an inanimate object by Friday Challenge
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: Yes Word count: 3637 Read: 116085 Published: 03/08/08 Updated: 03/08/08
Chapter 3 - Patti by Friday Challenge
'I am feeling very empty inside. It's such a sad and lonely feeling.
Mrs. King used to visit me early in the day and fill me with a robust
feeling. But she hasn't been around here as much as she used to be.'

'The filters keep me company, but many of those friends have been
reassigned. I saw the quartermaster himself taking them to their new
destination. Somewhere called the Q Bureau.'

end
This story archived at http://www.wickyarchive.net/viewstory.php?sid=494