Stories by aharey
Independence Day by aharey Rated: Teen [Reviews - 2]
Reckless Abandon by aharey Rated: Teen [Reviews - 1]
Lee and Amanda, along with the new team in the Q Bureau, are in the midst of creating a security plan for the Hungarian delegation. Will they be able to keep the new democratic president and his delegation safe? This story follows my story, Shadows Fall.

Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King
Characters: Amanda King, Beaman, Billy Melrose, Dotty West, Francine Desmond, Jamie King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Adventure, Romance
Warnings: None
Series: Resolute Strength Universe
Chapters: 10 Table of Contents
Completed: Yes Word count: 27135 Read Count: 119558
Season of Change by aharey Rated: Teen [Reviews - 1]
Season of Friendship by aharey Rated: Family [Reviews - 1]
Shadows Fall by aharey Rated: Teen [Reviews - 1]
Strive for Success by aharey Rated: Teen [Reviews - 2]
The Season of Giving by aharey Rated: Family [Reviews - 0]

Thanks to all of you for your encouragement and words of praise for my other efforts, to Jan and Cheryl for the challenge, and to everyone for making me feel welcome here in the Gutter!

Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King
Characters: Amanda King, Dotty West, Jamie King, Joe King, Lee Stetson, Phillip King
Genres: Fluff, Romance
Warnings: None
Series: Resolute Strength Universe
Chapters: 1 Table of Contents
Completed: Yes Word count: 1957 Read Count: 4300