Stories by Sue
I'll Be Home for Christmas by Sue Rated: Family [Reviews - 1]
Setting:  Season Two. This is an A/U story. I know that Three Faces of Emily was aired on 12/31/84 but this story is a product of an idea I came up with in chat with Cheryl. I hope you enjoy it. It can be archived at Wicklow place with all the other amazing stories.

Disclaimer:  Scarecrow & Mrs. King belongs to Warner Bros. And Shoot The Moon. I’m just having fun with them.

Special thanks goes to all the Gutter Girls who brainstormed with me. You know who you are. And to my wonderful betas, Cheryl, Bubba, and NancyY: they slogged through and made comments, correction, and suggestions. Thanks for the hard work and encouragement; it really means a lot to me.

Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King
Characters: Amanda King, Joe King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Table of Contents
Completed: Yes Word count: 3171 Read Count: 4599
Little Boy Blue . . . Bell by Sue Rated: Family [Reviews - 1]
Not sure how to sum it up without giving it away. So I’ll just say it’s a romantic evening for Lee and Amanda, sort of. Takes place during season three.

Disclaimer:  Scarecrow & Mrs. King belong to Warner Bros. & Shoot the Moon productions. I’m just borrowing them. I promise not to dent them and to put them back when I’m done. The story is mine, such as it is.

Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King
Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Table of Contents
Completed: Yes Word count: 2428 Read Count: 4290
Lucky Stars by Sue Rated: Teen [Reviews - 0]
Lee and Amanda head to the mall.

Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King
Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Table of Contents
Completed: Yes Word count: 1711 Read Count: 2131
Wicky Monthly Writing Challenge

May 2012

Theme:  Lost friends

Prompt Line:  He/She made such an impression

Words:  Mission, Disguise, Attaché case, James Bond, Inept

Here is Sparkle's response to the monthly challenge. Just a moment in the day for our dynamic duo. I hope you enjoy it.

Thank you Cheryl and Carrie for beta-ing my story. Any mistakes are solely mine.

Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King
Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Table of Contents
Completed: Yes Word count: 409 Read Count: 1826
N is for Nemesis by Sue Rated: Family heartheartheartheartheart [Reviews - 2]
Disclaimer:  Scarecrow & Mrs. King belongs to Warner Bros. And Shoot the Moon; I’m just having fun with them. The story is mine.

Feedback is always welcome. Just remember that I’m not a professional so be kind.

Setting: Third season after “All The World’s A Stage.” Slightly A/U.

Synopsis:  Amanda helps with homework but it’s Lee who gets an education.

I wrote this story for an Alphabet Challenge on another site and thought you'd enjoy it.

Special thanks to Lynn who chose this title; I really appreciated all the sleepless nights it brought. A heart felt thanks to my beta Tabitha. Her corrections and dialogue suggestions really make this story flow.

Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King
Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Table of Contents
Completed: Yes Word count: 5004 Read Count: 4130

Setting: Third season, after “All the World’s A Stage.” Slightly A/U.

Author’s Note:  I originally wrote this story for an alphabet challenge on a different group. I came up with this idea while trying to figure out what exactly nemesis means. Since I’ve learned so much from Miss Edna, Rita, Tera, and Cheryl, as well as all the other gutter girls, I decided to revamp the awful original. I hope you enjoy it.

Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King
Characters: Amanda King, Dotty West, Jamie King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Table of Contents
Completed: Yes Word count: 4433 Read Count: 4179
One Enchanted Evening by Sue Rated: Teen heartheartheartheartheart [Reviews - 2]
One Giant Step by Sue Rated: Teen [Reviews - 0]
Operation Sneak Attack by Sue Rated: Smut heartheartheartheartheart [Reviews - 2]
Amanda takes steps to improve her relationship with Lee. It’s A/U and may be off cannon. It takes place Before Night Crawler. This is my first Adult story.

AUTHOR’S NOTES: In a previous Fanfiction of mine titled A Summer to Forget, Amanda overcomes a serious life threatening injury. That is what I’m making reference to. I hope to post Summer first, but, just in case I don’t, you’ll have some idea what I’m talking about here.

DISCLAIMER:  Scarecrow & Mrs. King does not belong to me. I’m only borrowing them for a little fun. They belong to Warner Bros. & Shoot the Moon.

A GREAT BIG HUG AND MY PROFOUND THANKS GO TO CHERYL AND RITA.  THEIR HELP WAS INVALUABLE TO ME.

Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King
Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Fluff, Romance
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Table of Contents
Completed: Yes Word count: 2400 Read Count: 1566
Pleasure? by Sue Rated: Smut heartheartheartheartheart [Reviews - 1]
Romanc on the High Seas by Sue Rated: Smut heartheartheartheart [Reviews - 4]
Sidelined by Sue Rated: Teen [Reviews - 0]
Strike Up The Band by Sue Rated: Family heartheartheartheartheart [Reviews - 3]
Lee discovers one of Amanda’s hidden secrets. End of season three. Just slightly off cannon. A/U

Disclaimer: The characters don’t belong to me. I am just having fun. The songs don’t belong to me either. The story is mine. The reference to Sandy Newcomb is from the episode Sudden Death; this character belongs to the writer of that episode. Scarecrow and Mrs. King is the property of Warner Brothers and Shoot the Moon Enterprises. Any reference to person’s living or deceased that are not credited is purely accidental. This is a work of fiction.

Authors Note: The timing of the songs may not be just right in the time line but I liked these songs so I used them. Salinte: Gaelic for “Cheers.” Mi baidh sibn: I love you, also Gaelic. This is the  very first story I've ever written.

I’d like to give huge THANKS to NancyY, Stephanie, Alley, Ana, Cheryl, and Rita, Miss Edna, too, for the wonderful beta job they did. Their help only made this story and my writing better.

Special thanks go to Tina Ramos. She gave me the courage to try something new. Thanks for all your help. And to all the Gutter Girls who I bugged nightly in chats, thanks for all your patience and suggestions.

Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King
Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Table of Contents
Completed: Yes Word count: 14913 Read Count: 4575
Sweet Nothings by Sue Rated: Teen heartheartheartheartheart [Reviews - 2]
This is in response to the Valentine’s Challenge to write a story with erotic sayings on candy hearts.  Takes place season three, before All The World’s A Stage.

Thanks to Cheryl for a wonderful beta. Her suggestions made my story flow, and a great big thanks to Rita and Miss Edna. I couldn’t do it without any of you.

Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King
Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: Mature themes
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Table of Contents
Completed: Yes Word count: 3984 Read Count: 3739
Thanks, Easter Bunny by Sue Rated: Teen [Reviews - 0]
Okay, here is Sparkle’s response to the April 2012 challenge. She chose to use the words: basket, chocolate, bunny, peep/s, parade. I hope you enjoy it.

Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King
Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Table of Contents
Completed: Yes Word count: 1280 Read Count: 2597
The Christmas Ball by Sue Rated: Teen heartheartheartheartheart [Reviews - 2]
The Christmas Present by Sue Rated: Smut heartheartheartheartheart [Reviews - 2]
This story takes place after the Tag in the episode Santa’s Got A Brand New Bag.

Disclaimer: Scarecrow & Mrs. King, and Santa’s Got A Brand New Bag belong to Warner Bros. and Shoot The Moon. The story is mine--flaws and all.

Thanks to my wonderful betas, Rita and Miss Edna.  A very special thanks to Kathy. She took my idea for an ending, and using her talents, actually managed to turn it into something legible.

Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King
Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Table of Contents
Completed: Yes Word count: 4850 Read Count: 1001
The General's Ball by Sue Rated: Smut heartheartheartheartheart [Reviews - 9]
The Joy of Reading by Sue Rated: Smut heartheartheartheartheart [Reviews - 3]
 Amanda keeps away boredom when she finds an interesting book to read.

Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King
Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Table of Contents
Completed: Yes Word count: 3019 Read Count: 1094
Trapped by Sue Rated: Family heartheartheartheartheart [Reviews - 0]
Triennial by Sue Rated: Teen heartheartheartheartheart [Reviews - 1]