Reviews by cyndergator
Reviewer: cyndergator Signed
Date: 05/09/13 Title: Chapter 1: Part One - (Intro, Legalese & Chapter One)

Oh my gosh this is good but I sure wish you could have finished it somehow! Oh how I wonder what happened with Blade and Alyissa and then when Lee woke up on the plane did Amanda ha e the same dream and then after he and Amanda went over their lists......... it's never too late to finish this story you are such an excellent writer!

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us