Reviewer: Anschi67 Signed heartheartheartheartheart
Date: 28/07/08 Title: Chapter 3: COT - Part 3

Great story, I love it!!!

Reviewer: Anschi67 Signed heartheartheartheartheart
Date: 10/10/08 Title: Chapter 1: Part One - (Intro, Legalese & Chapter One)

Great, Great, I always love your stories and enjoy reading it very much. Please write more soon!

Reviewer: Anschi67 Signed heartheartheartheartheart
Date: 24/10/08 Title: Chapter 10: Chapter 9

I can see now why it took you so long to write this story. You are a great writer and it's a very terrific story. I'm waiting for more...

Crisis in South Africa by Chel Rated: Adult heartheartheartheartheart [Reviews - 3]
Reviewer: Anschi67 Signed heartheartheartheartheart
Date: 16/12/08 Title: Chapter 5: Chapter 5

Great story. I love reading yur stories very much. I hope you don't stopr writing it.

Reviewer: Anschi67 Signed heartheartheartheartheart
Date: 24/12/08 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Teh story is perfect as all aour stories. Merry christmas!!

Author's Response:

Thank you, Anschi--glad you enjoyed it. Merry Christmas :)

_Jennifer

Left Behind by charlie Rated: Adult heartheartheartheartheart [Reviews - 1]
Reviewer: Anschi67 Signed heartheartheartheartheart
Date: 12/03/09 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Very great sory. I enjoyed to read it very much. Please write more soon.

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us