Reviews by harrydakota1
Whisper of a Touch by Chel Rated: Adult heartheartheartheartheart [Reviews - 11]
Reviewer: harrydakota1 Signed
Date: 03/12/13 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Loved the story! We need a continuation. She'll have to take care if him and they'll have to tell her family about them getting married.

Hard Cider by Ermintrude Rated: Teen heartheartheartheartheart [Reviews - 5]
Reviewer: harrydakota1 Signed
Date: 01/02/16 Title: Chapter 3: Part 3 Lee's Revenge

Oh, goodness, that was great! That was hilarious about Francine having to get the package out of the manure! :-) She shouldn't have been that mean to poor Amanda. Lee had to help Amanda too.

Romanc on the High Seas by Sue Rated: Smut heartheartheartheart [Reviews - 4]
Reviewer: harrydakota1 Signed
Date: 14/12/14 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

This is a great start! Are you going to finish it? It'd be interesting to read and see the end result.

Reviewer: harrydakota1 Signed
Date: 14/12/14 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

This is a great start! Are you going to finish it? It'd be interesting to read and see the end result.

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us