Reviews by ichbinred
Reviewer: ichbinred Signed
Date: 16/06/08 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Would be interested in a continuation of this story.  Seems very much like something that Amanda would have done, keeping this weird things.  Good intrigue, good idea!

Operation Tar-get by Calicia Rated: Adult hearthearthearthearthalf heart [Reviews - 1]
Reviewer: ichbinred Signed hearthearthearthearthalf heart
Date: 16/06/08 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

I really liked this one too.  Enjoyed the mirrors and I definitely think that this is on canon with the last season.  Obviously, they would only hint at something like this on the show, however I believe this goes with the characters.

Reviewer: ichbinred Signed heartheartheartheart
Date: 16/06/08 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Really great.  I like the way you write.  Thanks!

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us