Reviews by boomerbristol
Reviewer: boomerbristol Signed heartheartheartheartheart
Date: 13/08/12 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Oh, I just Loved this!  So sweet and sexy and just how I imagined it could be between Lee and Amanda!  Terrific!

A Night Of Enchantment by Sue Rated: Smut hearthearthearthearthalf heart [Reviews - 3]
Reviewer: boomerbristol Signed heartheartheartheartheart
Date: 13/08/12 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Loving and hot!  Nicely done!

One Enchanted Evening by Sue Rated: Teen heartheartheartheartheart [Reviews - 2]
Reviewer: boomerbristol Signed heartheartheartheartheart
Date: 13/08/12 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Beautifully romantic!  Just lovely!

Hard as a Rock by Cheryl Rated: Smut hearthearthearthearthalf heart [Reviews - 1]
Reviewer: boomerbristol Signed heartheartheartheartheart
Date: 13/08/12 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

I really like this quiet little interlude in the middle of the night.  Good job describing making love in a rocking chair - very realistic. Sweet.

N is for Nemesis by Sue Rated: Family heartheartheartheartheart [Reviews - 2]
Disclaimer:  Scarecrow & Mrs. King belongs to Warner Bros. And Shoot the Moon; I’m just having fun with them. The story is mine.

Feedback is always welcome. Just remember that I’m not a professional so be kind.

Setting: Third season after “All The World’s A Stage.” Slightly A/U.

Synopsis:  Amanda helps with homework but it’s Lee who gets an education.

I wrote this story for an Alphabet Challenge on another site and thought you'd enjoy it.

Special thanks to Lynn who chose this title; I really appreciated all the sleepless nights it brought. A heart felt thanks to my beta Tabitha. Her corrections and dialogue suggestions really make this story flow.

Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King
Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Table of Contents
Completed: Yes Word count: 5004 Read Count: 4123
Reviewer: boomerbristol Signed heartheartheartheartheart
Date: 13/08/12 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

The fact that you had Amanda doing something about Joan when she was protecting her friend and not when she herself was being tormented, shows just how well you know the character.  A terrific story that I enjoyed very much.  Nicely done!

Setting: Third season, after “All the World’s A Stage.” Slightly A/U.

Author’s Note:  I originally wrote this story for an alphabet challenge on a different group. I came up with this idea while trying to figure out what exactly nemesis means. Since I’ve learned so much from Miss Edna, Rita, Tera, and Cheryl, as well as all the other gutter girls, I decided to revamp the awful original. I hope you enjoy it.

Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King
Characters: Amanda King, Dotty West, Jamie King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Table of Contents
Completed: Yes Word count: 4433 Read Count: 4169
Reviewer: boomerbristol Signed heartheartheartheartheart
Date: 13/08/12 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

While I enjoyed the original story, you did a great job with the revised edition.  Much cleaner and easier to read.

Operation Sneak Attack by Sue Rated: Smut heartheartheartheartheart [Reviews - 2]
Amanda takes steps to improve her relationship with Lee. It’s A/U and may be off cannon. It takes place Before Night Crawler. This is my first Adult story.

AUTHOR’S NOTES: In a previous Fanfiction of mine titled A Summer to Forget, Amanda overcomes a serious life threatening injury. That is what I’m making reference to. I hope to post Summer first, but, just in case I don’t, you’ll have some idea what I’m talking about here.

DISCLAIMER:  Scarecrow & Mrs. King does not belong to me. I’m only borrowing them for a little fun. They belong to Warner Bros. & Shoot the Moon.

A GREAT BIG HUG AND MY PROFOUND THANKS GO TO CHERYL AND RITA.  THEIR HELP WAS INVALUABLE TO ME.

Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King
Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Fluff, Romance
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Table of Contents
Completed: Yes Word count: 2400 Read Count: 1566
Reviewer: boomerbristol Signed heartheartheartheartheart
Date: 12/08/12 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Hot and Sexy! Nicely done!

Reviewer: boomerbristol Signed heartheartheartheartheart
Date: 12/08/12 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Hot and Sexy! Nicely done!

The Christmas Present by Sue Rated: Smut heartheartheartheartheart [Reviews - 2]
This story takes place after the Tag in the episode Santa’s Got A Brand New Bag.

Disclaimer: Scarecrow & Mrs. King, and Santa’s Got A Brand New Bag belong to Warner Bros. and Shoot The Moon. The story is mine--flaws and all.

Thanks to my wonderful betas, Rita and Miss Edna.  A very special thanks to Kathy. She took my idea for an ending, and using her talents, actually managed to turn it into something legible.

Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King
Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Table of Contents
Completed: Yes Word count: 4850 Read Count: 1001
Reviewer: boomerbristol Signed heartheartheartheartheart
Date: 12/08/12 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Thanks for the gift of a wonderful read! ;-)  Terrific job!

Reviewer: boomerbristol Signed heartheartheartheartheart
Date: 13/08/12 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Whew, it's definitely HOT in here!  A sexy, sizzling fic which I thoroughly enjoyed!

Playground Follies by Cheryl Rated: Smut heartheartheartheartheart [Reviews - 1]
Reviewer: boomerbristol Signed heartheartheartheartheart
Date: 13/08/12 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Fun and sexy!

The Ties That Bind by Cheryl Rated: Smut heartheartheartheartheart [Reviews - 2]
Reviewer: boomerbristol Signed heartheartheartheartheart
Date: 12/08/12 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

OMG, that was Soooo HOT!  Just the perfect blend of fun, loving, and of course, Hot! ;-)  Loved it!

Pleasure? by Sue Rated: Smut heartheartheartheartheart [Reviews - 1]
Reviewer: boomerbristol Signed heartheartheartheartheart
Date: 13/08/12 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

LOL!  At least Lee's subconscious knows what's good for him!  Nicely done!

Sweet Nothings by Sue Rated: Teen heartheartheartheartheart [Reviews - 2]
This is in response to the Valentine’s Challenge to write a story with erotic sayings on candy hearts.  Takes place season three, before All The World’s A Stage.

Thanks to Cheryl for a wonderful beta. Her suggestions made my story flow, and a great big thanks to Rita and Miss Edna. I couldn’t do it without any of you.

Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King
Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: Mature themes
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Table of Contents
Completed: Yes Word count: 3984 Read Count: 3733
Reviewer: boomerbristol Signed heartheartheartheartheart
Date: 14/08/12 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Just the perfect amount of teasing and affection with the anticipation of 'more'.  A fun and enjoyable read.

Hunger Pangs by Cheryl Rated: Smut heartheartheartheartheart [Reviews - 1]
Reviewer: boomerbristol Signed heartheartheartheartheart
Date: 13/08/12 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Both hot and sweet.  Ragmop's discretion and support of Lee and Amanda was a nice addition.

The Christmas Ball by Sue Rated: Teen heartheartheartheartheart [Reviews - 2]
Reviewer: boomerbristol Signed heartheartheartheartheart
Date: 14/08/12 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

That was simply wonderful!  A beautiful gift for your readers! :-)

The Joy of Reading by Sue Rated: Smut heartheartheartheartheart [Reviews - 3]
 Amanda keeps away boredom when she finds an interesting book to read.

Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King
Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Table of Contents
Completed: Yes Word count: 3019 Read Count: 1093
Reviewer: boomerbristol Signed heartheartheartheartheart
Date: 12/08/12 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

I really liked this.  I love the idea of Lee watching Amanda and, of course, all that came after. ;-)  Nicely done!

Reviewer: boomerbristol Signed heartheartheartheartheart
Date: 14/08/12 Title: Chapter 1: The Assignment

What a fantastic beginning!  You've definitely pulled me right in!  How fascinating that it's Smyth that needs their help...

Reviewer: boomerbristol Signed heartheartheartheartheart
Date: 14/08/12 Title: Chapter 6: Dracula's Lair

I just had to comment on Amanda's love of 'Dark Shadows' - LOL! Fun!  Oh, and the rest of the chapter?  Sizzling!  Love it!

Reviewer: boomerbristol Signed heartheartheartheartheart
Date: 15/08/12 Title: Chapter 7: Le Cave

I'm half way through this wonderful fic and I gotta say, I absolutely ADORE it!  Sexy, fun, loving scenes between Lee and Amanda; snarky Francine; interesting case (just how many of those pics of Smyth are real?) - this story is just so enjoyable!  Movin' on to chapter 8! :-)

Reviewer: boomerbristol Signed heartheartheartheartheart
Date: 15/08/12 Title: Chapter 12: Paradise

It's nice that Francine and Leatherneck finally got a chapter all their own - and, I must say, it was very hot!  I wouldn't have thought to put those two together, but the idea of opposites attracting makes it work!

Reviewer: boomerbristol Signed heartheartheartheartheart
Date: 16/08/12 Title: Chapter 14: Epilogue

This story was just so much fun to read - I really enjoyed it!  A wonderful collaboration -Nicely done, ladies!

Dessert takes on a new meaning.

Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King
Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Table of Contents
Completed: Yes Word count: 977 Read Count: 1387
Reviewer: boomerbristol Signed heartheartheartheartheart
Date: 13/08/12 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

A lovely little fic - very sweet.  And you're absolutely right - Kate and Bruce had awesome chemistry!  Comfortable and at the same time, just Sizzling!

Reviewer: boomerbristol Signed heartheartheartheartheart
Date: 12/08/12 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

I love this story!  It's one of my favorites!

The General's Ball by Sue Rated: Smut heartheartheartheartheart [Reviews - 9]
Reviewer: boomerbristol Signed heartheartheartheartheart
Date: 13/08/12 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Nicely done!  A very enjoyable read!

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us