Reviews by kehwie
A Little too Late by Chel Rated: Adult heartheartheartheartheart [Reviews - 4]
Reviewer: kehwie Signed
Date: 25/08/11 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

I enjoyed reading this, and I'm glad everything worked out in the end for them.  I will say that in this, Amanda seemed out of character to me.  Throughout the series, she believed in Lee against all odds, time and time again.  I just don't see her not at least giving him thre opportunity to explain himself.  But in spite of that, the story flowed well and held my interest.

Road Trip by Ermintrude Rated: Teen [Reviews - 2]
Reviewer: kehwie Signed
Date: 09/08/11 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

I love this story.  It is so perfect.  I don't know that I've read many stories set during Season 1, but this one is just perfect characterization for that point in the series.  Excellent work.

Happy Mayhem by Twisted Sister Rated: Adult [Reviews - 2]
Reviewer: kehwie Signed
Date: 16/08/11 Title: Chapter 1: Part 1 - 5

This made mme laugh out loud several times!  I love it!

Family Bonds by musicbrain Rated: Adult hearthearthearthearthalf heart [Reviews - 18]
Reviewer: kehwie Signed
Date: 11/08/11 Title: Chapter 8: Chapter 8

I enjoyed this one!  :) I especially like Francine taking care of Miss Lamont.  I have to agree with Francine, actually--it would be nice if Barbara DIDN'T back off--I'd like to see what Francine did next!  :)

Irresistible by musicbrain Rated: Adult heartheartheartheartheart [Reviews - 7]
Reviewer: kehwie Signed
Date: 11/08/11 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

I would love to read more of this!  Please add more chapters!

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us