Reviews by rennylemmy
Family Bonds by musicbrain Rated: Adult hearthearthearthearthalf heart [Reviews - 18]
Reviewer: rennylemmy Signed heartheartheartheartheart
Date: 28/08/11 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

I really enjoyed this story.  I would like to see you take it further, including the reveal of their marriage to everyone, especially to the family.  You definatly need to delve deeper into Barbara Lamont's plans for revenge, I would enjoy seeing her get taken down another notch or 2 by Amanda, Francine and Lee.  Keep up the good work!

A Morning After by cbear Rated: Adult heartheartheartheartheart [Reviews - 2]
What happens with Lee and Amanda in the morning after a night together?

Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King
Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Fluff, Romance
Warnings: None
Series: Results of an Empty Black Box
Chapters: 1 Table of Contents
Completed: Yes Word count: 1839 Read Count: 3797
Reviewer: rennylemmy Signed heartheartheartheartheart
Date: 29/05/12 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

I really enjoyed this story.  You need to write a sequel to let us know what happened at the office - were they still wearing their wedding rings?  did someone discover the rings on their fingers?  my curiosity is peeked.  PLEASE!!

Rings by cbear Rated: Teen [Reviews - 1]
This is the sequel to A Morning After.

Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King
Characters: Amanda King, Billy Melrose, Francine Desmond, Lee Stetson
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: None
Series: Results of an Empty Black Box
Chapters: 1 Table of Contents
Completed: Yes Word count: 3916 Read Count: 4222
Reviewer: rennylemmy Signed
Date: 31/05/12 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Great story.  Thanks for writing the sequel.  Now we just have to know what happens when they tell Dotty and the boys.  Also would like to know what happens with this new assignment of theirs at the resort for couples only - sounds intereresting!  Keep the stories coming!

Romanc on the High Seas by Sue Rated: Smut heartheartheartheart [Reviews - 4]
Reviewer: rennylemmy Signed heartheartheartheart
Date: 17/09/12 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

i like this story so far.  i hope you plan to complete it soon!

Just One More Dance by cbear Rated: Teen [Reviews - 5]
Something strange and special happens at a party.

Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King
Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Table of Contents
Completed: Yes Word count: 3710 Read Count: 4007
Reviewer: rennylemmy Signed
Date: 14/01/14 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

This is a great story, but it seems it really hasn't ended.  I was wondering if you were going to expand upon the waiter who was trying to get Amanda to go into the kitchen with him.  Would love to know the rest of that story.

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us