Reviews by Xeenah
Reviewer: Xeenah Signed heartheartheartheartheart
Date: 11/05/22 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Wow doesn't even begin to cover this. Your writing is wonderful. I could actually see this as a episode. I went through almost a half a box of Kleenex.

The Joy of Reading by Sue Rated: Smut heartheartheartheartheart [Reviews - 3]
 Amanda keeps away boredom when she finds an interesting book to read.

Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King
Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Table of Contents
Completed: Yes Word count: 3019 Read Count: 1094
Reviewer: Xeenah Signed
Date: 06/05/22 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Oh my!!

Mobile Waters by JanG Rated: Teen hearthearthearthearthalf heart [Reviews - 1]
Reviewer: Xeenah Signed hearthearthearthearthalf heart
Date: 14/05/22 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

I've really enjoyed the Francine and Tony series. I wish you had continued. I'd love to see where they go f  try on here. 😊

Aftermath by Jennifer Cannon Rated: Teen heartheartheartheartheart [Reviews - 2]
Reviewer: Xeenah Signed
Date: 19/05/22 Title: Chapter 8: Chapter 8

I'm loving this series but Where is the Epilogue please?

Whisper of a Touch by Chel Rated: Adult heartheartheartheartheart [Reviews - 11]
Reviewer: Xeenah Signed heartheartheartheartheart
Date: 24/05/22 Title: Chapter 5: Chapter 5

OMG....  I ugly cried. It was a wonderful story. I wish there had been a sequel.

Warning!
Extreme violence and sexual situations
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King
Characters: None
Genres: Angst
Warnings: Graphic
Series: None
Chapters: 19 Table of Contents
Completed: Yes Word count: 149290 Read Count: 52848
Reviewer: Xeenah Signed
Date: 23/05/22 Title: Chapter 19: Chapter 19

That was a wonderful story. You are a excellent writer. You draw the reader into their life. Thank you for taking such care with such a sensitive topic.

Reviewer: Xeenah Signed
Date: 05/06/22 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Not funny. I actually had a tear in my eyes

Family Bonds by musicbrain Rated: Adult hearthearthearthearthalf heart [Reviews - 18]
Reviewer: Xeenah Signed
Date: 07/06/22 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

I just found this story. Will you ever finish it??

Reviewer: Xeenah Signed
Date: 22/05/22 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

OMG I laughed so hard I had tears in my eyes. That was hilarious.

Romanc on the High Seas by Sue Rated: Smut heartheartheartheart [Reviews - 4]
Reviewer: Xeenah Signed
Date: 09/05/22 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

This is a great beginning I'm anxious to read the rest. Will you please finish it.

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us