Reviews by footballmana
A Perfect Day by Cheryl Rated: Adult [Reviews - 2]
Reviewer: footballmana Signed
Date: 15/05/08 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Cheryl, what a perfect way for Lee to get Amanda to skinny dip.  I love stories that give you that warm and fuzzy feeling.

Petting Arms by Lushy Rated: Smut heartheartheartheartheart [Reviews - 1]
Reviewer: footballmana Signed
Date: 15/05/08 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

The beginning had me fooled, Amanda almost got caught.

Loved it!

Reviewer: footballmana Signed
Date: 15/05/08 Title: Chapter 3: Part 2 - (Chpt 11 - 14)

I've read this story twice now and I think it stands as one of the best pieces of fanfic I have read in several fandoms.

Arabian Nights by Cheryl Rated: Adult [Reviews - 2]
Reviewer: footballmana Signed
Date: 16/05/08 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Smokin hot!  Wonderful story

Reviewer: footballmana Signed
Date: 10/09/08 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1

i really enjoyed that moment of bliss.  Lee ws cute trying to tell Amand athe story.

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us