Reviews by xiola
Making the Bed by charlie Rated: Adult heartheartheartheartheart [Reviews - 5]
Reviewer: xiola Signed heartheartheartheartheart
Date: 04/09/15 Title: Chapter 1: Chapter 1 Making the Bed

Love it!  Great beginning.

Reviewer: xiola Signed heartheartheartheartheart
Date: 04/09/15 Title: Chapter 2: Chapter 2 - I year later

Second chapter is even better than the 1st.  So glad I found this.

Reviewer: xiola Signed heartheartheartheartheart
Date: 04/09/15 Title: Chapter 13: Chapter 14 - 12 years later

The whole story was great- thanks for sharing it with us.

Author's Response: And thank you for stopping by to read this!  You know, I'd forgotten about my stories on here.  Nice to know someone still read them :)

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us