- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: Scarecrow and Mrs. King and its characters belong to WB and Shoot the Moon Productions. No infringement is intended. This is written for entertainment purposes only.

Thanks: Jess and Pam for all your help.
The Ultimate Ride

Unlocking and opening the door to her husband’s Georgetown apartment, Amanda King picked up two grocery bags filled with groceries. Walking into the apartment carrying the bags of groceries, she saw her husband, Lee Stetson, was on the telephone.

Lee looked up as he heard the door to his apartment open and saw his wife enter carrying the groceries. Smiling a brilliant smile at her he went back to his conversation on the telephone. “Listen Elisa, I need to go now. I’ll ask her about it the next time I see her. I’ll call you tomorrow to let you know if we can make it. Goodbye,” he said as he hung up the telephone and ran his hand through his hair.

Walking towards the kitchen Amanda heard the end of his conversation, wondering, ‘Why is Elisa Danton calling my husband?’ as she put the bags on the countertop in the kitchen.

Lee followed Amanda into the kitchen and gave her a quick kiss on her lips, “That was Elisa Danton on the phone. She’s invited us to a party in Baltimore at the Harbor Court Hotel. She wants to thank us both for solving the earring problem she had a few months ago and for saving her life in the fire,” he told her as he started to help her unpack the groceries.

“Lee, I told her in the hospital that it was not necessary for her to do anything to thank us,” she said as she put the perishables in the refrigerator.

“Amanda you’re never going to tell me what you two talked about that day are you?” he asked his wife as he put his arms around her waist to draw her closer to his body.

“You can interrogate me all you want Scarecrow, but my lips are sealed. I will never reveal the secrets that we discussed that afternoon,” she replied as she put her arms around his neck and drew him in close to kiss his lips.

Lee looked deep into Amanda’s beautiful brown eyes as he lifted his head from her lips. “Do you want to go to the party Elisa is giving? It’s Saturday night. She said she would have a limousine pick us up. She wants us to have an elegant evening. I told her I would ask you and call her back tomorrow with our answer,” he told her.

“Tell her I would love to spend an evening on the town at her expense. Especially when it includes my very handsome husband,” she replied as she took his hand in hers and led him out of the kitchen.

*********


Saturday night Lee stood at the door with a bouquet of flowers in his hands. Ringing the doorbell he waited for an answer. He still felt uncomfortable being at the front door. He had gotten used to sneaking around the back and peering into her kitchen window. Sometimes he found himself missing that little intrigue. Amanda had to keep reminding him to come to the front door, since her family now believed they were dating, she had told him they would think it strange if he came to the back door every time.

Dotty West wiped her hands on a kitchen towel when she heard the doorbell. Going to answer the door, knowing it would be Lee she called up the stairs to Amanda, “Lee is here Amanda! Are you ready?” she asked as she opened the door.

Amanda called from upstairs, “I’ll be right down mother, tell Lee I’m almost ready.”

Dotty turned to Lee, “Well you heard her, come on in and have a seat.” It was at that moment that Dotty saw what Lee was carrying, “Those are beautiful flowers,” she told him as she turned and started her way back to the kitchen.

Following Dotty into the kitchen, Lee held out the bouquet of flowers to her, “These are for the mother of the most beautiful woman I have ever had the pleasure of knowing,” he told her as he handed her the bouquet.

“Thank you, Lee,” Dotty said as she gave him a peck on the cheek. “My, don’t you look handsome tonight,” she said as she turned to get a vase to put the flowers in. Going to the sink and filling the vase with water she thought, ‘Amanda you better not let this one get away, he is a keeper.’

Lee turned as he heard Amanda enter the room and saw the most beautiful vision he had ever seen. Amanda stood there in a long, emerald green, evening gown, with spaghetti straps and a v-neck that hugged her curves in all the right places. Her hair was in curls, which were fastened with a diamond hairclip, with a few wisps of hair gently touching her neck. The only jewelry she wore was her diamond heart shaped pendant and small diamond earrings that sparkled when she moved.

“Amanda, you look gorgeous,” he told her as he walked over to her and placed a hand on her waist to give her a feather-light kiss on the lips.

Amanda looked Lee into his eyes and gave him an award winning smile, “Thank you. You look dashing yourself in that black tuxedo,” she replied as she let her eyes wander over his body, appreciating how well he filled out his attire.

“Amanda darling, did you see the beautiful flowers Lee gave me?” Dotty asked her daughter pointing to the vase on the kitchen counter.

Amanda walked over to the counter and put her small clutch purse down. She then gently put her hand to the flowers and leaned over to take in their delicate fragrance. “They’re beautiful mother,” she replied.

Dotty turned to Lee, “When Amanda told me about your date I just couldn’t believe it. I wish I could persuade Captain Kurt to do something like that for me on one of our dates,” Dotty said just as the doorbell rang. “I’ll get that.”

Amanda walked over to Lee and gave him a kiss on the lips, “That was sweet of you to give Mother flowers, you made her very happy.”

“The limo is here,” they both heard Dotty yell from the entryway.

“Well, my love, our chariot awaits. Are you ready?” Lee asked.

Amanda picked up her purse that she had placed on the kitchen counter and walked away from Lee, “I just need to get my shawl, and I left it on the living room couch.”

Lee eyed his wife as she walked into the living room and spied an added bonus to her evening gown. On both sides of her dress, were long slits that went almost to her thighs. Watching as she walked he saw a hint of her gorgeous, long, sexy legs as she went into the living room. “Amanda, you are going to drive me crazy all night in that dress. I’m going to have a hard time keeping my hands off you,” he told her as he put her shawl around her shoulders and let his hands linger on them.

Amanda took her hand and patted Lee’s, “I knew the affect it would have on you. That is the only reason I bought it, I wanted to drive you mad with desire,” she whispered.

Dotty entered the living room. “The limo driver said he would be waiting by the car whenever you both are ready to leave. I wish I had remembered to buy film for the camera. The two of you make a lovely picture. Oh well, there’s always next time. Now both of you get going and have a wonderful time,” she said as she shooed them towards the front door.

“All right Mother we’re leaving, you have a nice evening too. Don’t wait up for us, we will be back very late,” Amanda told her mother as she and Lee stood at the front door. “Good night,” they all told each other at the same time.

Lee put his hand on the small of Amanda’s back to guide her down the sidewalk to the waiting limo. The driver saw them approaching and went to greet his clients, “August Riley Swann at your service,” he told them as he opened the car door for them to enter.

Lee and Amanda both stopped when they heard the limo driver. “Augie what the hell are you doing here?” Lee questioned.

“Lee, my man, how ya doin, long time no see. Why don’t you both have a seat here and I will tell of Augie Swann’s latest and greatest adventures. It’s a long drive to Baltimore, the sooner we get on the road the faster I can get you two there.”

Lee held Amanda’s hand as she entered catching a glimpse of long sexy leg as she sat down. Letting go of her hand, he turned to Augie, “This had better be good.”

Amanda ran her hand along the custom leather upholstery. It felt so soft under her fingertips. There was a color TV and VCR in front of their seat and by the side of them was a cabinet filled with tapes including several that were X-rated. A fully stocked bar with champagne was also within reach. She eyed everything in awe of its elegance. Lee sat down beside her and whispered in her ear, “This should be very interesting.”

She patted his hand with hers, “Try to be nice Lee, it’s a long drive.”

Putting an arm around her shoulders and drawing her close to his body, “I’ll do my best to be civil.” Lee spied the chilled champagne, pulling Amanda closer he started to nibble on her ear and whispered, “This may not be so bad after all,” as he continued nuzzling along her neck.

They both heard the sound of privacy window being lowered and drew apart as Augie started to speak.

“Your looking real pretty tonight Mrs. King, I just wanted you to know that. Lee you will be proud of me, I’m now the personal chauffeur of Miss Danton. I’ve been working for her for a couple of months now, I drive her all over and pick up many dignitaries.”

“Yea right Augie,” Lee responded, “I just bet you still have a little side business going with information selling.”

“No way Lee, I’m on the straight and narrow now, but I do keep my ears and eyes open. I’ll let you know if I come up with anything interesting.”

“You do that,” Lee told him as he pushed the button to raise the privacy window. Nothing happened, he tried again, still nothing. “Augie the damn window will not raise, try from your side.”

“Nope nothing, must be broken again, I have some tools in the truck, I’ll fix it while you two are at the party. In the meantime, how about a little music?” he asked as he turned on the radio.

“No.” A frustrated Lee answered back as he put his arm back around Amanda’s shoulders and pulled her next to him.

Amanda whispered into his ear, “It’ll be all right, we’ll be at the party soon, hopefully the return trip will be more exciting.”

“You can count on it Mrs. Stetson,” he mouthed to her.

**********

Saying their good nights and thanking Elisa they left the party. Augie met them in front of the hotel with a huge grin on his face, “You will be pleased to know that Augie Swann has saved the day and the window is now repaired.”

Lee looked inside and indeed the window was closed, seeing a locking mechanism, he quickly switched it on.

Settling into their seats Amanda leaned over and started to look at the videotapes, seeing one that she loved to watch, she put it into the VCR and pressed play. Leaning back she cuddled next to Lee, “Your going to love this movie.”

Lee started to kiss her neck, “Amanda, I have better ideas than watching a video right now.” The tape started playing and Lee heard moaning, realizing the sound was not coming from Amanda; he turned his attention to the television screen.

On the screen he saw a woman lying on a bed, one man sucking on her breasts and another man eating her pussy, while she sucked a third man’s cock. ‘Whoa it is starting to get hot in here,’ he thought to himself as he ran a hand through his hair. Turning he saw Amanda sitting there her eyes wide open, her cheeks bright red and her hands clenched together, just staring at the screen.

Amanda took a few quick breaths, “This is not the movie I thought it was,” she told him. “I thought it was An Officer and A Gentleman,” she explained as she continued to watch the screen. “I can see now it most definitely is not,” she said as she leaned forward to turn the VCR off and took the tape out.

Lee took the tape from her. “Amanda, this says An Officer With Gentlemen is the title.” Putting the tape on the side of the seat he shifted slightly to make himself more comfortable the video having excited him he lowered his lips to hers. His tongue caressed her lower lip asking for entrance.

Amanda moaned as she felt his tongue teasing her lips parting them she allowed him to enter. Her hands made their way around to the front of his neck, caressing him as she undid his tie and started to unbutton his shirt. The video had also caused her body to become on fire. ‘I just might have to watch this sometime, if this is the affect it has on me just watching a few minutes’ she thought to herself as she became engrossed with Lee’s magnificent chest.

Their kisses intensified, Lee groaned when he felt Amanda’s hands slowly stroking his nipples. Breaking their kiss, he looked into her eyes, “I want to feel your bare skin,” he told her as he started to nibble on her neck and draw the straps of her dress down her shoulders. Baring her breasts his lips clasped onto a nipple and started to tease it with his tongue, while he cupped and kneaded the other with his hand.

Amanda moaned in ecstasy as she felt his mouth on her and she felt her nipples harden under his ministrations. She wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him even closer to her, then one hand snaked its way between their bodies to rest on his lower abdomen and lightly squeeze the bulge forming in this pants.

Lee took his mouth from her breasts and kissed his way to her neck, as his hands continued playing with her nipples. He meet her lips once again in an all-consuming kiss that had them both panting for breath.

Coming together in another fiery kiss, Amanda unzippered his pants, his erection sprang forth through the slit in his blue boxers. Taking him in hand she stroked his erect penis, as it grew even larger and harder.

Lee groaned as he felt her hand enclose his hardened member. Her touch at times would be light and feather-like and at other moments hard and pumping. “Oh God Amanda, do you know what you are doing to me?”

Taking her lips from his, she took the opportunity to move away from him and got down on her knees to kneel in front of him. Putting her hands on his legs she pushed them apart so that she was in-between them. “Yes, I know exactly what I’m doing to you,” she told him as she put her hands on the edge of his pants and boxers and drew them over his hips so that his now fully erect member could be freed. Taking his throbbing member in her hand she stroked it as her lips teased the tip.

Lee leaned back even further into the seat as he felt Amanda’s lips running up and down his shaft. He closed his eyes as he immersed himself in the sensation of her mouth engulfing him.

Amanda could feel his body tremble as she teased him with her mouth. Taking his pulsing erection in her mouth, sucking on the tip, she lowered her lips even further down, taking as much as she could.

Lee could take no more, her mouth was inflaming him, and he had to touch her, feel her. Pulling her back up into the seat, his lips engulfed hers as he hands made their way under her gown to pull her panties off. Taking a finger he inserted it into the depths of her core, she was so wet.

Amanda moaned in pleasure as she felt Lee’s fingers enter her and his lips suckle on the nipples of her breasts. She felt his finger pump in and out of her center, first one then two fingers. She arched her back pushing herself into his hand as she felt his thumb rubbing her clit. She could not hold back much longer. “Lee I want to feel you inside me, I want you now,” she moaned in pleasure.

“Your wish is my command,” he said. Lifting her up, he placed her astride him. Penetrating her moist center as she straddled him.

Amanda felt him enter her and sighed as she felt his hands on the side of her hips, guiding her as he thrust deeply into her. She ground her hips downward meeting each thrust of his manhood. Faster and harder each time they met, his lips sucking her nipples, the thumb of his right hand rubbing her swollen clit. She arched her back as she felt herself go over the edge of ecstasy, “I love you,” was all she could barely say.

Lee felt her spasms, one more hard thrust into her was all it took for him to release himself into her core. Wrapping his arms around her he brought his lips to hers in a gentle kiss, “I love you too.”

Suddenly, the car door opened, Lee grabbed Amanda’s shawl that was on the seat next to him and spread it over her shoulders covering her. Luckily the gown was spread so that nothing could be seen.

Amanda buried her face deep into Lee’s neck, her cheeks a bright red from embarrassment.

“Augie, what the hell do you think you are doing,” Lee yelled.

“Oh man, I’m sorry Lee, you should have let me know you two were busy. I would’ve warned you when we got back to the house,” Augie said as he quickly closed the door.

Lee and Amanda straightened their clothing, before getting up Amanda grabbed the video and concealed it with her purse. ‘I know this is wrong but I would never have the nerve to buy one of these and I’m sure this will never be missed. We’re going to have an interesting evening sometime in the very near future’ she contemplated as they exited the car. Making a mad dash to the front door, she waited for Lee.

Lee walked up to Augie and put his hands on the collar of his shirt, “If you breathe a word of this to anyone, you will be very, very sorry,” he stated with a threatening tone in his voice.

“My lips are sealed,” Augie exclaimed. “Hey at least I interrupted after the fact,” he yelled at a departing Lee.

The End