- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: Scarecrow and Mrs. King and its characters belong to WB and Shoot the Moon Productions. No infringement is intended. This is written for entertainment purposes only. Please do not redistribute or reproduce this story without my permission.

Thanks: To Miriam and the MEAP team for finding my errors.

Takes place the day after their adventures at ‘The Dream Palace.’
The Butterfly Effect

Ten a.m., Friday morning, and she was not late to work.

No, Amanda thought with a satisfied smile, even doing the breakfast dishes could be fun if you had the day off and a three-day weekend ahead, in the company of your very sexy husband.

She made a mental note to bring in some cookies to thank Billy, if she had time to do any baking. Sure, she and Lee had been working long and hard lately, ending with the retrieval of a microdot from a very unusual location. But Billy didn’t really have to give them the day off. Better make it sugar cookies; double chocolate brownies always seemed to end up inside Francine.

Of course, she might not have time to bake. She was already off to a late start on her errands, since she had to help Mother and the boys prepare for their weekend trip. Last night Lee offered to help her clean out the attic. And the two of them had a very special shopping list to prepare . . .

In the reflection in the toaster, she caught a glimpse of a man sneaking up behind her. “You’re not fooling anyone, Scarecrow. I know you’re there.”

Lee wrapped his arms around her from behind as he kissed the back of her neck. “I’ve taught you too well.” He laughed when she shivered in response to his nuzzling the extra sensitive spot behind her ear.

Leaning back into his embrace, she delighted in the sensations his lips stirred in her body. Carefully, she put a dripping dish into the drying rack and turned in his arms. She placed her hands on his cheeks and captured his lips in a kiss. “Good morning, Mr. Stetson.”

“Good morning, Mrs. Stetson.” He pecked her lips with another kiss. “Did your mother and the boys make the bus to Williamsburg on time?”

“Well, not without some confusion, but they’re off, and we have the next three days to ourselves. Until Sunday evening, that is.” Leaving the comfort of his arms, she told him about her disaster-filled morning while she wiped the counters. When she headed to the stove, she spied an unfamiliar brown bag on the kitchen island. “What have we here?”

“Oh, that. It’s a little something I picked up this morning.” Winking, he continued, “Since we don’t have to go to work, I thought we might have a little fun.”

Amanda reached into the bag and opened her eyes wide when she read the lettering on the box: “The Fluttering Monarch.”

Yes, this was definitely the sex toy Lee had pointed out to her when they retrieved a microdot from “The Dream Palace” the previous evening. Apparently he was pretty eager to fulfill that fantasy about making her come without even touching her.

“You actually bought it?”

“I know you wanted to go back with me and pick out some things. But I couldn’t wait. Last night I dreamed about you wearing this, and it was incredible. Forgive me?”

Running her hand along the seam of his shirt, she brushed against one of his nipples and felt it harden with her touch. “Of course, I forgive you.”

He kissed her soundly and fiercely. “Good. Can you put it on now?”

“Now?”

“Now. I want to be able to make you come when you’re least expecting it,” he murmured as he bent down to nibble her earlobe.

She hesitated only a moment. Just the thought of him watching her orgasm was turning her on. “Well, if you really want me to. I’ll be right back. I need to change anyway if we’re going to clean the attic.”

“Don’t take to long.”

Leaving Lee in the kitchen with a cup of coffee, she headed upstairs to change and put on her present. Sitting down on the bed, she opened the box and removed the butterfly. The stimulator was flexible enough to be comfortable when fitted snuggly against her body. After stripping off her pants and underwear, she positioned the device against her mound and fastened it in place with the waist and thigh straps. She spread her lower lips and aligned the pulse point with her clitoris.

Since she wasn’t sure if the butterfly was on correctly, she lifted the remote control from the box and set it to low. After flicking the “on” switch, she sensed a gentle vibration and felt herself growing wet.

The control had three speeds: “low,” “medium,” and “high.” If this was how the butterfly felt on “low,” she could only imagine the pleasure from “high.” “Oh my gosh,” she whispered.

Just as she finished zipping up her jeans, the telephone rang. She grabbed the receiver, “Hello…yes, sir…I think I can contact him… but, sir, I’m not dressed appropriately…Okay…I’ll be there as soon as possible…goodbye.” With a sigh, she hung up the phone.

“Lee!” she yelled as she hurried down stairs. “That was Billy. We have to be at an emergency meeting in twenty minutes.”

“What? You’re kidding.” Scowling, Lee stood up from the breakfast table.

“No, I’m not. Come on, we have to go.” Absent-mindedly, she laid the remote control down on the kitchen island and scanned the living room for her purse.

*******

Entering the Georgetown elevator, Amanda suddenly realized she still wore the butterfly and felt her face redden. “Lee, I still have the you-know-what on,” she whispered. “I forgot to take it off.”

He stepped back and scanned her body. “I can’t tell. I don’t think anyone will notice.”

“I hope not.”

The meeting dragged on for over an hour, but at last it ground to a close. As most of the participants filed out of the room, Amanda sat and waited for Lee to finish his conversation with Billy. Billy’s back was toward her, and she saw Lee glance over his shoulder and smile at her. Suddenly she felt a tingling sensation between her legs. “Ohhhh!” She jerked ramrod-straight in her chair.

Francine looked up from a stack of papers. “Amanda, are you all right? You look a little flushed.”

“I’m fine, just a cramp in my leg.” Grimacing as if she was in pain, she hoped no one could guess she was sexually stimulated. Though she was far from having an orgasm, she was aroused. All she wanted to do was sit back and enjoy the sensations pulsing through her body. But that was impossible.

She looked up to see Lee grinning wickedly at her. Billy, on the other hand, looked concerned.

Deciding the best course of action would be to continue the lie, she stood up and massaged her calf. “No problem. I just need to move around a little.”

Hoping she looked convincing, she limped from the room, but Lee, Bill, and Francine all followed her and piled into the same elevator. It took all her concentration to appear nonchalant, especially when Lee winked at her.

Finally, in the foyer, Billy and Francine separated from them.

“Lee,” she began, but he shook his head and motioned with his eyes toward Mrs. Marsten.

Once they were securely inside the Corvette, she tried again. “Where’d you get the remote?”

Lee started the engine and pulled away from the curb. “You dropped it before we left for the meeting. I thought it might be fun to try it out.”

“Where is it?”

He took his left hand off the steering wheel and reached into his pants pocket. “Right here.” He held it up.

“I can’t believe you activated it while we were in the meeting. What would have happened if I had an orgasm?”

“I know what you sound like. You would have had to come up with a pretty fancy cover story for that.” He laughed, the deep rumbling sound she loved, and she couldn’t stay irritated with him.

“Oh you!” She whacked his arm.

“Seriously, I made sure it was on low before I turned it on.” He wiggled his eyebrows and hit the button again.

She felt the same pulsations against her clitoris and leaned back, licking her lips. “Mmm, that feels wonderful.”

As he drew up to a stoplight, Lee turned his head to watch her reaction. “Does it make you want to come?”

“Not exactly.” She let out a long, slow breath. “It’s . . . light. But stimulating.”

Soon they were home. As Amanda made her way through the kitchen, she stopped suddenly. The vibrations were stronger now, and she guessed Lee had moved the remote setting up to medium. At least she thought that was the speed. Then the pulsing sensations ceased, and she walked into the den. Another spasm hit her, and she grabbed the back of the couch. Her clitoris was throbbing.

“How does that feel?” His hands found her breasts and started to massage them through her shirt.

She leaned back into his embrace. “Wonderful.” The vibrations ceased. “Don’t stop.”

“I want to see you, see how it works on you.”

Turning in his arms, she snaked her hands into his hair and brought his lips to hers. Their tongues played for dominance, each wanting to give the other pleasure.

Through a pleasure-induced haze, she sensed Lee unbuttoning her shirt and pushing it off her shoulders. His fingers grazed her nipples through her bra, as he unhooked it and let it drop to the floor.

When their lips parted, she let Lee lead her to the front of the couch. She sighed as he unzipped her jeans and pulled them and her underwear to the floor.

“Sit down.”

She complied, and sat on the couch, totally nude except for the butterfly.

Lee spread her legs and knelt between them. He lifted the butterfly, inspecting it, and fitted it back against the tender button of her clitoris.

“Turn it on again,” Amanda commanded.

He did as instructed and pushed the devise against her swollen nub.

She threw back her had and closed her eyes, feeling the vibrations pulse through her.

The sensations increased, and she felt Lee slip his finger into her slippery vagina. The combination sent her soaring over the edge.

Removing his hand, Lee leaned up and kissed her. Hard. As they kissed hungrily, their tongues danced in fiery passion. When his lips left hers, Amanda collapsed back against the couch.

His lips traveled to her neck and down her throat until they reached her breast. His mouth clasped onto her erect nipple and sucked. As he kneaded her other breast with his right hand, his left hand snatched up the remote, and he turned it on.

Amanda moaned, her breath becoming pants. She was so overcome by sensation that she barely noticed when Lee stood up.

Suddenly, the vibrations halted.

“Why’d you turn it off?”

“Because one of us is overdressed.” Hurriedly, he stripped.

Amanda licked her lips when she saw his hard penis spring forth. Reaching out, she tried to touch it, but he backed away.

“I want to touch you,” she insisted.

“Not yet. I want to see you come, again.”

She smiled at him and ran her tongue across her lips. “Make me come. Make me come, now.”

He flicked the control setting up to high.

“Before I start this, I want you to promise me something.”

“Anything.”

“I want you to keep your eyes open. I want you to watch me the whole time.”

Squirming on the couch, seeing his throbbing penis in front of her, she wanted to take him into her mouth, to give him as much pleasure as he was giving her. “Yes.”

She saw him press the button. When the pulsing vibrations started, she had to fight to keep her eyes open. She gripped the arm of the couch, her knuckles turning white. Her breathing became shallow as she felt herself near the edge, but Lee turned off the remote when he saw she was getting too close.

“I don’t want you to come too soon.”

Amanda licked her lips again. “Don’t stop. More. Please.”

The vibrations surged on. She fondled the nipples of her breasts. “Ohhhh . . .”

“Look at me,” she heard Lee say, and the vibrations stopped.

She hadn’t realized she had closed her eyes. When she opened them again, the sight before her almost pushed her over the edge. Lee stood in front of her, one hand on the control, the other on his erect penis. He was stroking himself, his manhood pulsating in his grip. She saw the wetness on the head of his shaft and watched as his fingers circled the tip and spread the moisture up his hardened penis. She leaned forward to wrap her lips around him, but he pressed the button again and she jerked back. He continued to torment her by turning the remote on and off, bringing her almost to the brink, then backing off.

Finally the stimulus was more then she could handle. She felt her body convulse in spasms, and her hands tweaked and kneaded her nipples. The pulsing sensations and the sight of Lee’s penis growing under his own ministrations were equally erotic. Watching him pleasure himself as he made her come, without touching her, was beyond her imagination.

She screamed as her orgasm rocked her body. Her breath came in short gasps as her body writhed, and her eyes never left his cock. “Inside me, now,” she barely managed to say.

Lee pulled her off the couch onto the floor, spread her legs, and mounted her. The tip of his throbbing manhood slid into her ready entrance, and she wrapped her legs around him, drawing him deeper. As he started to thrust, his lips found hers and they passionately kissed. With each thrust he went deeper and harder.

Amanda had barely come down from her last orgasm when she felt another one building, and her nails raked his back. When her other hand brushed against the floor, she touched something. The remote. Not even thinking, she turned it on.

“Ohhh … God … I can feel the vibrations through your vagina,” he gasped.

Amanda tightened her legs around him and moaned. Lee’s pulsing member deep inside her core and the butterfly flicking her swollen pleasure bud, was almost too intense. She felt another orgasm start, even more powerful then before. She screamed again as she went over the edge, and she felt Lee release himself deep into her as he called out her name.

After what seemed like an hour–but, according to the clock, was only half that–Amanda finally summoned the energy to sit up and lean back against the bottom of the couch. “Thank you.”

Lee opened his eyes. “For what?”

“For the butterfly.” She grinned. “We’ll have to play with this toy again.”

“I agree. Plus the other toys I bought. And the toys we’re going to buy together.”

She lay back down on the floor in the crook of his arm and yawned. “Not now, maybe later. I’m a little tired right now. You know, I forgot to see what else you picked up.”

“All in good time, Mrs. Stetson, all in good time.”

The End