- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: Scarecrow and Mrs. King and its characters belong to WB and Shoot the Moon Productions. No infringement is intended. This is written for entertainment purposes only. Please do not redistribute or reproduce this story without my permission.

Thanks: Ashley for your patience and help. Also, to all the chatters that help me with my ideas.
Swinging

It was the end of a long and tedious week of mindless filing and miscellaneous paperwork. Amanda King sat in a chair at the table in the conference room of the Agency reminiscing. She absentmindedly fiddled with a pencil as she listened to Billy Melrose, her section chief, go over the details of the previous week’s cases. Late last week she and Lee Stetson, her partner and secret husband, closed a case that had taken them to Las Vegas and Dallas. Since their return, they had had little opportunity to be together, except for an occasional lunch and evening at her house. After turning in their final report, Dr. Smythe assigned Lee to a special security detail with the CIA. The assignment was concluded yesterday evening, and Amanda was looking forward to spending some time alone with her husband.

Amanda smiled to herself when, under the table, the wandering hand of her husband pushed her skirt up her leg and caressed her left knee. She looked straight ahead and then glanced around the room to make sure no one was paying attention. Letting her left hand fall to her lap, she reached out to rub her fingers along the thigh of the person sitting to her left.

Lee let out a slow breath when he felt his wife’s fingers move along the inside of his leg. Her hand inched its way upward. Knowing her intentions, he moved his hand to cover hers and caressed it tenderly with his thumb. His thoughts quickly returned to the previous week and the adventures that had transpired. As he recalled their sexual escapades, he felt himself stiffen, and he knew he needed to redirect his thoughts. This was not the time or place for him to become excited, but he was having a hard time keeping his mind from images of his wife’s delectable body. Unfortunately, he was finding the task a hard one to accomplish. Lately, their encounters had become highly erotic, and they were experimenting with new positions and places. He wondered where and when their next adventure would occur. Luckily, his train of thought was interrupted by Billy’s voice as he congratulated everyone on jobs well done.

Lee and Amanda each murmured a thank you as they released each other’s hands, and Amanda hastily pulled her skirt back down over her knees.

“Well people. . . I think that will do it for today. I hope you each have a wonderful weekend. That is, those of you who are lucky enough to have the next two days off,” Billy chuckled.

Several of the agents hurriedly rose from their chairs and exited the room, which left Lee, Amanda, Francine and Billy in the conference room. Francine stood up from her chair, tossing her hair back with a flip of her hand, “I know I’ll have a wonderful weekend. I’m spending it with Mr. Henri at his spa. Think of me being massaged and pampered for the next 48 hours. Ta Ta.” She laughed haughtily as she turned on her high heels and flounced out the door.

Billy turned to Lee and Amanda. “Think we should warn Mr. Henri?” he snorted. Billy turned serious, as he heard a knock on the door. “Enter,” he replied.

Ashley, the receptionist, entered the conference room. Her face lit up in a huge smile when she saw Lee sitting at the table. It had only been a few weeks since she had started working at the Agency, but she had heard all the water cooler gossip about the legendary Scarecrow. If at all possible, she wanted to find out firsthand if the rumors had any basis for fact.

Billy noticed the new girl’s eyes were decidedly locked on the presence of Lee. Deciding it was time to break her reverie he commanded, “What is it you needed, Ashley?”

Ashley broke her gaze from Lee and looked at Billy. “Um…Sir, I have some messages for you. I also have one for Mr. Stetson,” she responded as she handed Billy his messages.

Lee rose from his chair and walked around to the front of the table to retrieve his message. “Thank you,” he told her as he glanced down to read it. He tried to make sense of the scribble, but was unsuccessful in deciphering it. “Umm, I can’t make head or tails of what’s written here. What does this say?” Lee questioned the receptionist as he handed the message back to her.

“Oh… I’m sorry… but the man spoke so fast. I had a hard time understanding what he was trying to tell me,” Ashley was a little flustered being in the presence of the great Scarecrow and her cheeks turned red with embarrassment. “Ah…it’s from a Mr. Swan, he says he has something important for you. He wants you to meet him at the Fantasy Inn in Mount Pocono, Pennsylvania. He says to ask for him at the front desk…as soon as possible,” she smiled and handed the message back to Lee, batting her eyelashes in an attempt to flirt with him and regain some sense of confidence.

Billy noticed the attempt at flirtation by the receptionist, “You may leave now, Ashley, thank you for bringing us the messages.”

After Ashley left the room and closed the door, Billy turned to Lee. “Since Augie is one of your family members Lee, I believe you and Amanda should head up there. See what information he has to sell. More importantly, if he has anything of value.” He turned to Amanda, “ Do you need a cover story for your family?”

Amanda had been sitting quietly, watching as Ashley had tried her best to flirt with Lee. It irritated her that she still had to put up with women attempting to seduce her husband. It was something she had to endure for the time being, but hopefully in the near future, things would change. Amanda looked up as she realized Billy was awaiting her answer, “No, Sir. I’ll tell Mother and the boys I’m scouting locations for a film.”

“All right. Be careful. Don’t forget to report in.” Billy told them.

********

Lee and Amanda drove on the interstate making their way towards Mount Pocono. Lee pushed his right foot down on the gas pedal, flooring the Corvette; he wanted to arrive there as quickly as possible. It irritated him that Augie had managed to ruin their weekend plans. Even though they had planned nothing specific, except for a picnic on Sunday, it still riled him that they were once again interrupted. He had been looking forward to some undisturbed, quality time with his ‘secret’ family. Lee glanced over at Amanda, who had been sitting quietly beside him since they’d left her house in Arlington. They had each gone to their respective homes to change into comfortable traveling clothes and pack a small overnight bag, just in case. “Augie had better have some valuable information for me. Or I will kill him with my bare hands,” Lee grumbled.

Amanda reached over the gearshift and placed her hand on Lee’s leg, massaging his thigh and trying to ease his tension. She could see it in his eyes, hear it in his voice, and tell by the way he held the steering wheel that he was very tense. He had hardly spoken a word since they left her house in Arlington. In fact they’d both been unusually quiet on the drive. She was disappointed also, but she tried to see the best of the situation. “Calm down, Lee, it’s still possible we won’t be away for the whole weekend. We may still be able to make the picnic. We won’t know until we arrive,” she said as she squeezed his thigh.

Lee took his right hand from the steering wheel and covered her hand with his. Just the feel of her hand caressing his leg helped him to relax. “I know. It seems like we never get a break sometimes.”

Amanda had been watching the passing signs on the interstate. The turnoff for the road they needed was approaching, “Lee, the next exit is the one we need. We’re almost there.”

Lee turned off the interstate looking for the road to the inn. He finally located a sign with an arrow pointing towards the direction of the establishment. It was nestled back among the trees and a long driveway curved around to the entrance. The marquee read ‘Welcome to Fantasy Inn, Where All Your Fantasies Come True.’ Lee parked the Corvette and shut the engine off. Exiting the car, he walked around to the passenger side and opened the door for Amanda, “I’m curious. I wonder why Augie asked to meet him here?” As they walked to the entryway doors, he placed his hand on the small of her back to guide her inside the Inn.

Upon entering the lobby, they walked up to the front desk and spoke to the desk clerk. “I’m looking for Augie Swan. I’m supposed to meet him here.” Lee announced to the clerk.

“One moment, Sir,” the clerk replied picking up the telephone.

Less than a minute later, Augie walked out a door that was behind the front desk. “Lee, my man, I’m so glad you made it, and I see you brought the lovely Mrs. King with you, too,” Augie exclaimed walking around the front desk, his hand extended to shake Lee’s hand.

Instead of shaking Augie’s hand, Lee grabbed him by the arm and pulled him over to a corner of the lobby. “Augie, what was so hellfire important that I had to come here tonight?” Lee snapped. “You’d better have some worthwhile information for me or else I’m…,” he let his sentence trail off.

“Hold on, ole buddy, I…I… never said anything about information. I wanted you to come up here and check out my new business adventure. I bought this place a month ago. I’ve been redecorating and making all kinds of changes. I wanted your opinion on my new business venture. That’s all. I…I… swear,” Augie stammered.

Amanda had been listening patiently to the exchange between her husband and Augie. She put her hand on Lee’s forearm. “Let him go Lee. It was an honest mistake. Augie had no idea his message would be misinterpreted.”

Lee looked down at Amanda’s hand and released his hold on Augie’s arm. “All right, but you owe me… big…next time. Got it?” he poked Augie’s chest with his index finger to emphasize his point.

“No problem. Hey, you’re here now. Why don’t you stay the night? On me.” Augie stated as he straightened his jacket and tried to get back in the good graces of Scarecrow.

Amanda grabbed Lee by the elbow and pulled him across the room. “Lee,” she whispered to him, “I think we should take him up on his offer. It’s too late to drive back home. You’re tired. I’m tired. Besides we did bring our overnight bags,” she looked deeply into his eyes, pleading with him to agree.

Lee never could resist Amanda, especially when she looked at him that way with her huge brown eyes. “Okay. You’re right. I’m too tired to drive back home,” he agreed. “Augie, get over here,” he yelled motioning to him with his arm.

Augie grinned happily as he strolled across the lobby. “Are you gonna take me up on my offer?”

“Yes. We are, but only because we’re tired and it’s too late to drive back to DC tonight,” Lee offered as an explanation.

“Great. You’re gonna love it here. I do have one small, tiny, problem,” Augie put his thumb and index finger together to indicate how small a problem it was. “I only have one room left available. Would you two mind sharing?” He asked sheepishly.

Amanda was ecstatic; she did not want to spend the next four hours driving back to Washington. When Augie declared he only had one room left, she smiled knowing they would not blow their cover of being two single people. They would be able to spend the night together. “Well, I guess it won’t be a problem. We are both tired,” she reiterated.

“Right. Plus we want dinner on the house,” Lee answered; he had noticed a small, intimate restaurant on the other side of the lobby. “I worked up a huge appetite on the drive here.”

“Done.” Augie answered shaking Lee’s hand in agreement. He turned and walked to the front desk. “Let me have the key to the Swing Room,” he asked the clerk who handed him the key.

“Here you go, Lee. The best room in the house,” he winked as he gave Lee the key. “Go into the restaurant and have dinner. Tell them it’s all on me. I’ll see you in the morning before you leave.” Augie said as he turned and went to the door of the manager’s office.

“You won’t see us in the morning if I can help it,” Lee muttered under his breath. He tossed the room key and his car keys to the clerk. “Have our bags brought up to our room.” He turned around and offered Amanda his arm. “Shall we.” Amanda’s only reply was to place her arm in his.

They ordered salads and prime rib with vegetables to split as their main course and shared a bottle of wine. After the waiter cleared their dishes, Lee reached across the table to take Amanda’s hand in his. “I’m glad we aren’t driving back tonight. I get to spend the entire night with my wife instead,” he brought her hand to his lips for a kiss.

Amanda smiled as they held hands across the table. “There’s always a silver lining,” she replied. They gazed into each other’s eyes for what seemed like an eternity, but was actually only a few seconds. Amanda looked down at their entwined hands; she glanced back up into Lee’s eyes. . . “Let’s go find our room,” she whispered seductively.

They left the restaurant and made their way back to the front desk, reclaiming the room key and the keys to the ‘Vette. The clerk told them their room was 304, and to turn right when they got off the elevator. Lee and Amanda emerged from the elevator and proceeded down the hallway. Amanda stopped in front of room 30l; there was a gold plaque on the door. It read ‘The Dungeon.’ Amanda turned to look at the door of room 302; it also had a plaque, which read ‘The Crib.’ She thought those were odd names for rooms, and was beginning to wonder what kind of business Augie was running. Lee had also noticed the plaques on the doors and was getting an inkling of what exactly the marquee out front had meant by ‘where all your fantasies come true’. Lee grabbed her hand, pulling her away from the door she had been standing in front of. “Come on, our room is this way.” As they stopped at the door to their room, Amanda noticed their room was named the ‘The Swing Room.’ She turned around and looked at the door across from them, it read ‘The Toy Room.’ Lee put the key in the lock, opened the door and turned on the light switch, illuminating the room.

Amanda walked into the room, and Lee followed her in. He turned to close and lock the door behind him. “Aman…,” he started to say, but he stopped, as his eyes took in the décor of the room. There was a huge fireplace on one side of the room. Paintings were hanging on the wall, all of couples in various acts of having intercourse. A big screen television with a VCR was situated so it could be seen from the bed. A large shelf of videotapes sat next to it. Lee walked over and scanned some of the titles, ‘My Bare Lady,’ ‘House of Erotic Dreams,’ ‘The Farmer’s Daughters,’ and ‘Kinky Business,’ all, without a doubt, x-rated. Lee realized Amanda was being quiet. “Amanda, I know this is not what you expected, but it’s only for the night.”

When Lee had opened the door and turned on the lights, Amanda had seen something in the middle of the room hanging from the ceiling. Wondering what the contraption was used for, she walked over to it. Hearing Lee’s voice brought her back from her musings. “I guess we should be grateful Augie only had one room left. At least we’re together,” she answered still trying to figure out what she was looking at. “Lee, come here. What is this?” She asked, fingering the soft leather.

Lee put a video he had picked up back on the shelf and walked over to Amanda. “Well I’ll be…It’s a sex swing,” he replied.

Amanda looked at Lee, her eyes wide. “A sex swing? I’ve never heard of it. What’s it supposed to do? Do you have sex in it? How can you have sex in it? Why would you have sex in it?” Amanda rambled on with questions.

Lee tried to suppress a laugh, “I’ve never actually used one either. But I have seen and heard of them. It’s supposed to make having sex easier and more fun, by being gravity free. The woman sits in the swing and the man has better access for penetration.” Lee took the swing from Amanda. “Here, let me show you. Sit down on this leather seat.”

Amanda grabbed the straps and sat down on the swing, she was intrigued with everything that he had told her. “What do I do next?” She asked.

Lee slipped the back strap over her head. “You put this strap under your arms to hold your upper body, plus, you can hang on to the straps here in the center. This way you can pull yourself up to get a better view of the action or to steady yourself. I can adjust the straps for comfort.”

Amanda felt Lee adjust the strap around her back. She moved slightly swinging herself back and forth, her feet dangling on the floor. “How does this make making love easier?”

Lee looked at his wife, “We’re not done yet,” he told her as he picked up one of her legs and placed it in a stirrup, then picked up her other leg and did the same. He then positioned himself between her legs. “Now, all I have to do is move your body into mine.” He demonstrated by pulling her body towards his lower anatomy and moving her away from him. He pushed and pulled her back and forth against his genitals several times.

Amanda gasped at the sensation of being weightless and feeling her mound bounced against his groin. The feeling was rapidly turning her on. “Lee…,” she licked her lips sensuously, “let’s try the swing.”

Lee had felt his penis harden when he was helping Amanda sit in the swing. Curiosity was getting the better of him; he wanted to make love to Amanda in this position. The new experiences they had been trying had been exhilarating, and this one had been handed to them on a silver platter. “Amanda, I think we need to get you out of this and out of your clothes.”

Lee helped Amanda off the swing and crushed her body to his in an intimate embrace, as his lips ravaged hers in a fiery kiss. Their tongues met and danced a lover’s dance of passion. His penis throbbed with an ache only Amanda could ease. Amanda placed her hands on Lee’s waist, letting her fingers glide down the front of his pants, her hand skimming along the bulge that had formed there. Slowly she undid the button on his pants and pulled the zipper down. Her hand snaked inside, caressing his swollen shaft. He moaned into her mouth as his hands moved to fondle her breasts.

Amanda broke their kiss and moved her lips to explore his neck. As she reached his Adam’s apple, her hands came up to unbutton his shirt. She placed little kisses on his bare chest as she undid each button. Breathing heavily, she leaned down and pulled his pants and boxers to the floor. Lee toed out of his shoes and kicked his pants and boxers to the side. Still kneeling in front of him, she ran her hands up his legs and thighs. She cupped his testicles with her hands, squeezing softly. His penis was hard and erect. She ran her fingers along the shaft to the tip, spreading the moistness that dripped from it. Her tongue reached out to lick its essence.

Lee let out a deep breath as he felt her tongue circle the tip of his penis. He groaned even louder as she engulfed his shaft in her mouth. He loved when she gave him head; her mouth and tongue could drive him mad with desire.

Amanda knew the effect her ministrations had on Lee; she loved pleasing him. As she continued teasing his testicles with her fingers, she moved her mouth up and down his engorged penis. Suddenly, she felt herself being raised up, her shirt being pulled up over her head and her bra being unclasped. Fingertips teased the nipples of her breasts before making their way to the waistband of her pants.

Lee swiftly pulled her pants down with her panties, so that Amanda could step out of them. He stood up and cupped the cheeks of her butt with his hands. His lips nuzzled her neck before making their way down her chest to clasp onto an erect nipple. He moved his left hand from her butt around to the front of her mound, his index finger gliding in between her outer lips, barely touching her pleasure center. “Let’s move to the swing,” he said in a lust-filled voice.

Amanda looked in Lee’s lust filled eyes and nodded her head in agreement. Once again, they moved to the swing, where Lee helped her position herself in the straps. He kissed her hungrily after making sure she was comfortable and that the swing was adjusted correctly. Lee stood in front of her body. With her feet in the stirrups he could see everything. Her hot wet core was wide open before him. He knelt down before her and placed his hands on her thighs to steady her body. Because she was weightless, he was able to move her center to his waiting lips. He took one hand from her thigh and moved it to her mound. He let his index finger glide along her inner lips, before plunging deep into her wetness, while his tongue flicked out to tease her swollen clitoris.

Amanda leaned back slightly in the swing, pushing herself deeply into Lee’s plunging finger and tongue. This encouraged Lee even more as he added another finger to her core, and his tongue continued to tease her pleasure nubbin. Lee’s penis was rock hard; he wanted to feel her vagina squeeze the juices from his body. He removed his lips and fingers from her center and stood up.

“Lee,” Amanda moaned when she felt him stop his ministrations and stand up. “Don’t stop,” she groaned. Then she felt Lee readjust the swing slightly.

“I’m not stopping. I need to adjust you so that you will be able to watch. I want you to be able to see me penetrating you,” he replied hoarsely as he took her lips in his in a passionate kiss, then positioned himself between her spread legs.

Amanda took the centerpiece in her hands, and looked down. She realized that she was able to see Lee standing in front of her, the tip of his swollen penis next to her entrance, ready to plunge into her depths. She felt herself being pulled forward and watched as his swollen shaft entered her vagina. Then she felt her body being pushed backwards and his penis leaving her core. With the next forward motion Lee plunged himself even deeper into her. She continued to watch as he held her hips, and swung her body forward and backward to delve deeply into her center.

Lee was in ecstasy; his breathing quickened. He pushed and pulled her body on and off his throbbing penis. Each forward motion of her body thrust him deeper and deeper into her core. He shifted her slightly side to side with each backward motion, giving him a different angle of penetration each time. He was able to completely pull out and reenter her totally with every stroke. He placed his thumb on her swollen clit and began rubbing it in hard circles.

Amanda was on fire. His thumb and penis were electrifying her body. She watched his penis penetrate her each time; it was erotic seeing him enter her core. She felt her orgasm start to overtake her body, so she leaned back her head and shut her eyes, allowing the pleasure to build. Her breathing came in short gasps as her inner muscles contracted around this thrusting penis, and she was swept over the edge. “Ahhhh,” she screamed and trembled in ecstasy.

Lee heard her scream as she came and felt her body tremble. He was close to the edge also, but he kept penetrating her with this hardened shaft. After several more thrusts he stiffened as he felt his throbbing member release itself deeply into her. “Oh God,” he moaned as he continued thrusting until he was spent. He looked down at the joining of their bodies, his penis still impaled deeply inside her.

After their breathing returned to normal, Lee helped Amanda out of the sex swing. They stood together in the middle of the room, and Lee wrapped his arms around her, hugging her tightly to his body. “I love you, Mrs. Stetson,” he whispered to her as he kissed the top of her head.

“I love you, too, Mr. Stetson,” Amanda replied as she returned his hug. “I think we both need to take a shower.”

“I agree. We do need to clean up,” Lee replied as they walked to the bathroom. “That was also one of our most erotic adventures yet,” Lee said as he closed the bathroom door.

After showering together, they laid on the bed in each other’s arms. “Amanda, I’m going to tell Augie in the morning that he’d better keep this business.”

Amanda leaned up and looked at her husband. “Why would you tell him that?” she questioned.

“Well, for three reasons actually. First, I can’t install one of these swings in my apartment. Secondly, you can’t install one at your house. Third and lastly, I wouldn’t mind coming back here, and swinging with you again.” He pulled her to him to kiss her lips.

“You’d better make sure Augie only has one room available when we return,” Amanda replied as she returned his kiss.

“Don’t worry, I’ll make sure Augie understands to give us only one room and to keep his mouth closed. Plus, I want to find out what other rooms he has available, you never know we may find some of the other accommodations equally stimulating. He may have finally stumbled on a gold mine here,” Lee told her.

“I’ll swing with you any time you want, Big Fella.” Amanda said as she laid her head on his shoulder to go to sleep.

The End