- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: Scarecrow and Mrs. King and its characters belong to WB and Shoot the Moon Productions. No infringement is intended. This is written for entertainment purposes only. Please do not redistribute or reproduce this story without my permission.

Thanks: Lisa and Rita for your help in finding my errors.
Sweets for the Sweet

Amanda walked into the kitchen and spotted the bag of candy hearts lying on the island. Perfect. She picked them up and stuffed them into her purse. If they had to work on Valentines Day, she’d have a little reminder of what day it was. At least nothing interrupted their evening last night. She smiled, remembering their anniversary celebration at his apartment. Lee had dropped her off early this morning to see the boys before their father picked them up for the weekend.

Afterwards, they planned to spend the day together.

But those plans were crushed.

It was all Dr. Smyth’s fault. Smyth had phoned and ordered Lee to the Q to find three files he needed ASAP. Of course, the files Smyth wanted were in one of the cabinets she hadn’t had time to alphabetize and organize. Knowing Lee would never find them, she volunteered to help. Two sets of eyes were better then one. Plus, the quicker they found the files, the sooner they could celebrate the holiday.

Glancing at her watch, Amanda realized Lee would arrive soon and went to get her coat. When she returned, her handsome husband was leaning against the doorframe, looking forlorn.

“Ready for a boring day of office work.”

“Yeah.” She grabbed her purse and met him at the door, greeting him with a kiss.

“This is not how I planned for us to celebrate Valentine’s Day!”

“I know, sweetheart. We just need to make the best of it.”

“If you say so.” He mumbled, still looking downcast.

“Come on, Big Fella. Let’s get out of here.”

Fifteen minutes later, they were unlocking the door to the Q-Bureau. When he turned to lock the door, he leaned in for a kiss.

Amanda placed her hand on his shoulder to halt his forward motion. “Business before pleasure, Scarecrow.”

“Not one little kiss?” He stuck out his lower lip.

“Okay, but just one.” She placed her lips on his and attempted to keep the kiss from turning passionate. It was a lost cause, and Amanda surrendered to his questing tongue. When his hands started to roam her back, she pulled out of his embrace. Now was not the time to get carried away with her husband. “Enough. Let’s find those files.” She pushed him back.

With obvious reluctance, he dropped his arms to his sides. “If you say so.”

“Yes, I do. You start in the vault, and I’ll start out here.”

Two hours later, Amanda rubbed her eyes. She felt cross-eyed from looking at all those files. With it being Saturday, at least there had been no interruptions from phone calls or visitors. Sighing, she stood up from her desk and stretched. It felt good to move around, and she circled the room. Stopping at the vault, she stood in the doorway and eyed her husband. He sat on the floor, his long legs stretched out, surrounded by file folders.

“Any luck?”

Lee looked up from the files in his lap. “Nope.” He put down one file and picked up another. “Wait a minute, I lied. Here’s one.” He waved the folder.

“Okay. Two more to go.” Amanda returned to her desk, opened the drawer, and pulled out her purse. Time for a little sweet pick-me-up. She opened the bag of candy hearts and poured them into a candy bowl. Choosing her favorite orange flavor, she turned the heart over to see what was written on it--‘I’m Yours.’ She smiled and popped it into her mouth. When she was about thirteen, her girlfriends would go through the bags and pick out the sayings they wanted to give to the boys they liked. Absentmindedly, her hand reached into the bowl, and she popped another piece into her mouth, without reading what was printed on it.

Half an hour later, she found one of the files. “I found another one.” She called from her desk.

“I found one, too.” Lee walked out of the vault.

“That’s it. We have all three.” He took the file from her. “I’ll send for a messenger to take them down to Smyth’s office.”

“Okay. I’m going to the ladies room.”

When she returned, she found Lee sitting at his desk, a silly grin on his face. “Did the messenger come?” She picked up the files from her desk and returned them to the cabinet.

“Yup. Come and gone.” He placed his elbows on the desk. “I was wondering if you’d like to play a little game?”

“Lee Stetson, what has gotten into you?” She raised her eyebrow.

“Nothing. While you were gone, I noticed the bag of candy hearts and thought it might be fun to act out what the hearts say.” He stood up and walked around to the front of the desk.

Her curiosity peeked, Amanda thought for a moment. As far as she remembered, the only fun actions involved kissing and hugging--which could lead to other things. And the sight of her husband leaning against the desk, a noticeable bulge straining against his tight jeans, made her heart beat faster.

“Okay, how do we play?”

“We each take turns. Whatever saying you pick, I do to you and vice versa.”

“I’m game. You can go first.”

Lee put the bowl down on the desk, chose a heart, and held it out to her, with the saying side down. “What did I pick?”

Amanda plucked the heart from the palm of his hand, turned it over, and read the words ‘French kiss.’ This wasn’t one of the sayings she remembered. Kiss, yes. French, no. “Where did these come from?”

“You’re the one who brought them. I’m waiting, Mrs. Stetson.” He cocked an eyebrow. “What are you going to do to me?”

“This.” Pulling his head down, she nipped on his lower lip with her teeth, and then flicked her tongue out to caress it, teasing him to open to her. He quickly granted her request. His hands cupped her ass, squeezing the cheeks. The fingers of her left hand played with the hairs at the nape of his neck.

Amanda pulled away. “My turn.”

He held the candy dish out to her.

She reached in and withdrew one of the hearts. When she turned it over, her eyes felt huge. It said ‘Lap Dance.’ Where in the world had these come from? Maybe he special-ordered them. She made a mental note to check the bag later. Much later.

“What do I have to do?” Lee wiggled his eyebrows.

“I believe you owe me a lap dance.” She held the heart out for him to read.

His eyes twinkling, Lee gently pushed her back towards the couch and sat her down.

“Ohhh.” A raspy whisper was all she could manage.

Lee stood in the middle of the room and started moving to a silent beat. His fingers slowly undid the buttons of his shirt. Then he shrugged it off and threw it on his desk. His pelvis gyrating, he teased her---first moving up close and blowing in her ear, then backing off. Mesmerized by his dance, she watched his long fingers move the zipper of his jeans. His penis strained at the material, and all she wanted to do was reach out and touch him. When she moved her hand towards his cock, he stopped her.

“No. No touching the dancer.”

“But, I--”

“No. Watch.”

Amanda reluctantly did as ordered. He spread her legs and stepped between them. Slowly, he unzipped his jeans, moving the bulge of his penis to within inches of her mouth. Licking her lips, she watched as he stood back and took off his jeans. His erect cock peaked through the slit in his boxers. When he started thrusting it back and forth towards her, it took all her control not to wrap her lips around his member.

Then he did the unthinkable. He stopped, stepped back, and bowed. “Your lap dance is over. My turn now.” He walked to the desk and picked out a heart. When he turned around, he had a huge grin on his face.

“What do I have to do?”

As he walked over to the couch, he pulled his boxers off. Standing in front of her, his cock level with her lips, he handed her the candy.

It read ‘Suck Me.’

“What would you like me to suck?” She knew what his answer would be.

He held his erect cock and pushed it towards her waiting lips. “Do you have to ask?”

She opened her mouth, flicked out her tongue, and licked his tip. He let go of himself and put his hands on his waist. Grabbing his cock, she slowly, but firmly, stroked it all the way from the head to the base. Then she fully engulfed his penis in her mouth, swirling her tongue around the swollen head. She relaxed her throat and took him all the way in. When she felt his hands on her head, she started sucking faster. She looked up
at him and saw his head thrown back, his eyes tightly shut, while he groaned in pleasure. Suddenly, he opened his eyes and pulled his cock from her eager mouth. The tip glistened with pre-cum.

“Not yet,” he gasped.

“Then it’s my turn.” She stood up, strolled to the bowl, and picked a heart. Looking at it, she smiled. It really would be her turn.

“Well, what do I have to do?” Lee’s voice sounded unsteady. Amanda undressed and hopped onto the desk. “Eat Me.” She grinned and spread her legs.

In two strides, Lee closed the distance between them and knelt in front of her. He placed his fingers on her outer lips and spread them. When she felt his tongue flick out to caress her clitoris, Amanda leaned back on the desk. His tongue swirled in circles, making her blood boil. He alternated the pressure, teasing her until she felt her heartbeat increase, and her breathing become labored. Feeling his fingers slip into her vagina, his lips sucking her swollen clit, she went over the edge and came in a powerful orgasm.

Amanda closed her eyes. My God, the man knew how to use his tongue. And for that, she was eternally grateful. Opening an eye, she saw his hand move to the candy dish
and extract a heart.

“Thank God!”

“What did you get?” She sat up, trying to slow her breathing.

“Fuck Me.” He winked at her.

Amanda grabbed his erect cock and placed it at the entrance to her vagina. She watched him rub his penis along her slit. When she leaned back on the desk, she felt him powerfully thrust into her. His hands wandered over her breasts, his fingertips tweaking the nipples. When he began sucking her nipple, she moaned and arched her back, offering him more of her flesh. Scissoring her legs around his waist, she pushed her heels into his ass, making each thrust deeper and harder. As her hips gyrated, his finger pressed her clitoris, making her cum again. She felt his body tense, then he groaned, and his hot liquid flooded her.

Half an hour later, they were cleaned up and ready to leave when the phone rang.

“Ignore it.”

“I can’t. It could be an emergency.” Amanda picked up the receiver.

“Amanda King . . . Hello, Mother . . . What? . . . Oh my gosh . . . No, it wasn’t one of the boys . . . I took them. I’m sorry . . . Okay, I’ll see you tomorrow evening.” Amanda hungup the phone and sat down at her desk, putting her head in her hands.

“What was that about?”

“You’re not going to believe it. I wondered where those candy hearts came from. Now I know.”

“Are you going to tell me? I thought you bought them?”

“No. I found them on the kitchen counter. Mother. She ordered them from Rebecca’s Fantasies as a gift for a friend.”

“That sounds like Dotty.” Lee laughed. “Remind me to thank her.”

Laughing, Amanda stood, walked over to her husband, and playfully swatted his arm.

“That’s my mother you’re talking about. But you’re right. After all these years, she shouldn’t surprise me.”

He grabbed her hand. “Come on, let’s get out of here.”

As Lee took his key out to lock the door, Amanda heard whistling behind her and turned around. “Hi, Ragmop,” she said to the janitor, who was coming down the corridor, pushing his cart of cleaning supplies.

“No need to lock it. I have to clean in there.”

Lee pocketed the key. “Hi, Ragmop.”

“Thanks, Mr. Stetson. Ya’ll have a good day now.”

“Oh, we will, Ragmop, we will.” Lee winked, putting his hand on the small of Amanda’s back.

The first thing Ragmop noticed was the dish of candy hearts. If no one wanted him to take any, they shouldn’t have left them out. He popped a couple into his mouth and read the hearts lying face-up in the dish. ‘Whip Me,’ ‘I’m Horny,’ ‘Ride Me,’ and ‘Hot Sex.’ “I’ll be damned,” he muttered. Then he heard the door opening.

“Forget something, Mr. Stetson?”

“Um, yeah, just some candy Amanda brought in this morning.” Lee went to his desk and picked up the empty bag. “No need letting it sit here all weekend.”

“Yeah, you might need the extra energy from the sugar.” When Ragmop tried to take another piece, Lee grabbed the dish and poured the candy into the bag.

“Um, yeah, gotta go.” He opened the door and left, taking the x-rated candy with him.

“Now I know why the Scarecrow and Mrs. King are always smiling when they’re together. Gonna be a lot of action going on at his place this weekend. Doesn’t surprise me one bit. She’s one nice lady. Well, their secret’s safe with me.” Whistling, he went about his chores.

The End