[Reviews - 0] Printer
Nathan and Kristin find each other in Hawaii just before the events of December 7, 1941 which would change the lives of many people.

Rated: Family
Categories: Other Fandoms Characters: None
Genres: Action, Adventure, Angst, Drama
Warnings: Language
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes
Word count: 10429 Read: 23536
Published: 12/03/14 Updated: 12/03/14
Story Notes:

This is in response to the "Pearl Harbor" challenge on the NKRA list. Your task is to take Nathan and Kristin , and anyone else from seaQuest and put them in the era of Pearl Harbor.  Write them as though they lived in that time and not the time period where seaQuest is set.

The characters should have the same personalities and basic backgrounds and should interact as they would on seaQuest. So Nathan would be a Captain in the Navy and Kristin would be a Doctor but there are some small things to remember that since it is 1941.. Jonathan would *not* be Nathan's XO nor would Katie be Chief Engineer.

You can have Nathan and Kristin already in an established relationship, or meet just in the days before the attack on Pearl Harbor. The rest of the details are up to you.  :o)

  Some minor details have been changed for the purposes of this story. This little tale, a slight retelling of the events of that fateful December morning is lovingly dedicated to those who lived through it and to those souls who perished that Sunday morning.  Your stories and your courage have touched our lives forever. We will never forget

President Roosevelt's "Day of Infamy" speech is copied verbatim and is shown in italics.  And the quote used at the end is  taken directly from the TV miniseries "Pearl" written by Sterling Silliphant

As always.. big thanks and hugs (and chocolate Nathan's go out to Maggie M for betaing this for me.

1. Chapter 1 by Arla [Reviews - 0] (1765 words)

2. Chapter 2 by Arla [Reviews - 0] (1223 words)

3. Chapter 3 by Arla [Reviews - 0] (2144 words)

4. Chapter 4 by Arla [Reviews - 0] (2053 words)

5. Chapter 5 by Arla [Reviews - 0] (3244 words)

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us