[Reviews - 0] Printer
Rated: Family
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Dotty West
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 2142 Read: 4560
Published: 19/12/13 Updated: 19/12/13
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: Scarecrow and Mrs. King and its characters belong to WB and Shoot the Moon Productions. No infringement is intended. This is written for entertainment purposes only. Please do not redistribute or reproduce this story without my permission.

Thanks: First, I’d like to thank Lori Wilde who wrote a book, “The First Love Cookie Club,” which gave me the idea for this story. Second, I’d like to thank the best beta in the world, Jan. Third, the recipe for the Kismet cookie can be found at the end of this story.

1. Chapter 1 by Cheryl [Reviews - 0] (2142 words)

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us