[Reviews - 0] Printer
Rated: Teen
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Billy Melrose, Dotty West, Francine Desmond, Lee Stetson
Genres: Action, Adventure
Warnings: Violence
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 11689 Read: 3840
Published: 11/02/13 Updated: 11/02/13

1. Bankroll by Ardeliah [Reviews - 0] (11689 words)

Disclaimer: Scarecrow and Mrs. King and its characters belong to WB and Shoot the Moon Productions. No infringement is intended. I only borrowed them for my own enjoyment and now share it with you for yours. Feel free to save it for your own reading enjoyment later.

Timeline : Season One after the A.C.M. Kid

Special thanks as always to my amazing beta Moxie.

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us