- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: Scarecrow and Mrs. King and its characters belong to WB and Shoot the Moon Productions. No infringement is intended. This is written for entertainment purposes only. Please do not redistribute or reproduce this story without my permission.

Thanks: Rita and Miss Edna, for all your guidance in finding my errors, and to Lisa who came up with the perfect title when I was stumped.

Note: Credit for the storyline and movie theme goes to Alleycat, who originally told a bedtime story one night in chat but left out the sex and allowed me to run with it.
Secret Obsessions

It was a dark and stormy night, and Lee couldn’t sleep. He sat alone, watching the television in the darkened living room. Only the glow from the set illuminated the area, with flashes of lightning periodically brightening the room. The perfect setting for watching an old horror movie.

A noise came from behind him, and he immediately went into agent mode, all senses on alert. He didn’t want to turn around, for fear of warning a lurking intruder; he fiddled with the knobs, turning the sound down, pretending to adjust the picture. His breathing slowed as he listened to the sounds of the storm. He heard the noise again and chuckled to himself when he realized it was a tree branch hitting the window.

Turning the sound back up, he relaxed and reached for the popcorn. Suddenly, there was a scream, and kernels flew out of his hand. Get a grip, Stetson, it’s just a movie. You’ve watched hundreds of them. You weren’t expecting the actress to have a high-pitched wail, that’s all there is to it. He picked up the dropped popcorn, threw the kernels on the coffee table, and propped his feet up.

The movie continued, and he once again became engrossed in the plot. The victim the monster stalked moved closer and closer to the basement door, and eerie theme music began to play. Why was it every time someone was about to bite the big one, they had to play dumb music? Sure sign the character on screen would die a grisly death.

As the woman got closer and closer to the door, the music built to a crescendo. “Don’t go into the basement,” he whispered to the screen. He knew the blonde actress wouldn’t take his advice and that once she opened the door, she’d be devoured by the hideous monster. Lee sat up, leaning closer to the screen, his arms on his legs and the popcorn in his lap. The actress placed her hand on the doorknob and turned it.

The next scene showed the monster on the other side, getting ready to attack. These monsters never looked realistic, although the make-up was getting better. Not like the old Dracula movies, where the actor wore pasty white make-up and fake-looking fangs. He stared intently at the screen.

Just as the door creaked open, thunder boomed, and . . .

A hand tapped Lee on the shoulder.

He jumped about three inches off the sofa, spilling his popcorn in the process. Lightening lit the room, and he turned to see Amanda standing behind the couch, clutching her stomach in silent laughter.

“A-man-da!” Lee held his chest, waiting for his heartbeat to return to normal. “That’s not funny.”

“Yes, it is.” She giggled. “Just last week, you laughed at me for watching a scary movie, and here I find you doing the same thing. You told me I couldn’t possibly be scared by the story, ‘cause the creatures looked fake, and here I find you watching one. I should’ve known you were a secret horror buff.” She knelt to help him pick up the spilled popcorn.

“Okay, I admit it, I have a secret obsession. I love horror movies. The scarier, the better. But what I really love is watching them with you.” He caressed her arm.

“Why didn’t you wake me?”

“You were fast asleep, and I couldn’t get to sleep, so I decided to watch some TV to make me tired. I honestly didn’t know,” he crossed his heart, “that a horror movie was on.”

“Let me go make some more popcorn.” She picked up the bowl of spilled kernels. “Then I’ll join you.”

Lee sat back on the couch and watched the blonde actress being mauled by the monster. Ten minutes later, Amanda returned with hot, buttered popcorn. “How far into the movie are we?”

“About half-way. It’s over at one.”

“How do you know that? You said you didn’t know it was on.”

“Can I have some popcorn, please?” He tried to divert the conversation.

She held the bowl out of his reach. “Not so fast, Stetson. I have a feeling this is something you normally watch.”

“Guilty, again. Now can I have some popcorn?” The smell of the popcorn filled the room.

Amanda sat back on the couch, curling her legs under her, and placed the bowl in her lap. Lee wrapped his arm around her shoulders, took a buttery piece, and ate it--the hot, sweet corn melting in his mouth. She leaned her head on his chest, and they watched the movie in comfortable silence.

When the monster came back on screen, he felt her jump and hugged her body tighter to his, protecting her from the scary images flashing on the screen.

“You know,” she said, looking deep into his eyes. “I think this is what you like best about us watching together.”

“What’s that?” he asked innocently.

“Protecting me and holding me close when I get scared.”

“Now would I do that?” he said, grabbing the last of the popcorn.

“Yes, you would, and I love you.”

Lee opened his mouth to say “I love you” when the movie changed, and the hostess of the show appeared on the screen. He clamped his lips shut and gazed intently at the image in front of him.

An elbow jabbed him in the ribs. “Now I see why you watch this show.”

“Huh?” His eyes were fixated on the voluptuous, raven-haired woman.

“Never mind,” she mumbled, and, out of the corner of his eye, he saw her go into the bedroom.

He ran his fingers through his hair. ‘Ut-oh, guess I’m in for it. I should go and make it up to her.’ Just as he was about to turn off the TV, the hostess returned and spoke.

“Hello, darling. It’s me, Elvira, the girl with the zonkers that will drive you bonkers.” She placed her hands on her breasts and pushed them toward the screen.

“The girl with the curves that will rattle your nerves.” She caressed her hips in her long, skintight, black dress.

“Now back to our show. I don’t know about you, but I think that monster could use a little lovin’ to settle him down.” Elvira puckered her lips, walked up to the camera, and kissed it.

The screen cut back to the monster in the cellar. ‘I better go tell Amanda I’m sorry.’ He turned off the TV, and darkness descended on the room. Just as he was about to stand, the light in the bedroom came on. He froze for a moment, afraid Amanda would come out and say she was going back to her house.

Instead, he saw her body silhouetted in the doorway. She’d changed into a sexy, black negligee. Even though his old T-shirt that she’d been wearing seemed just as sexy to him. He let out a sigh of relief, knowing all had been forgiven.

“Hello, darlin’,” she said, running her hand down her body. “Would you like to fondle these?” She rubbed her hands over her breasts and pinched her erect nipples.

His groin pulsed, and it took every ounce of his strength not to go to her and tear the negligee off. “Oh, yeah.”

She sauntered over to him, swaying her hips, and pushed him back onto the couch. “What happened to your movie? Over already?”

“Yup. I have a better one here. Live.” He watched her slither a strap of the negligee off her shoulder and groaned.

“Good answer.” She lowered the black silk down her breasts, exposing them to his view, then inched the gown over her curves to puddle at her feet.

Lee’s cock twitched hard inside the sweats he’d thrown on to watch TV. He watched as she scanned his body. When she noticed the bulge, her lips curved into a sultry smile. She knelt in front of him, winked, and then pulled his pants off, freeing his burgeoning erection.

Her fingers skimmed along his thighs, teased his shaft, and then moved up his abdomen and chest. She cupped his face with her hands. Bringing her lips to meet his, she flicked her tongue out and caressed his lower lip, asking for, then demanding, entrance by nibbling on it. He opened for her, and she thrust her tongue in to meet his.

He felt her lips suck on his neck, and he did the same to hers, taking care not to leave any marks that would have to be explained the next day. Somehow she’d crawled into his lap. He didn’t know when. As he felt the heat and moisture from her sex on his cock, he didn’t care how she’d managed to get into position. He wanted to embed himself in her wetness. He closed his eyes as his heartbeat and breathing increased. His body felt like it was on fire, molten lava coursing through his veins.

Then, ever so slowly, he felt her hot core slide down over him, one small inch at a time. Thunder cracked and lightening lit up the room. He opened his eyes and looked deep into her passion-filled ones. She winked as she pulled up off him. Growling at the lost contact, he clasped the stiff peak of one of her nipples between his lips and sucked greedily. He felt her shudder as he released her and dragged his mouth to her other nipple, catching it with his teeth.

Amanda sheathed herself on his cock and began to ride him, changing her pace to hard and fast. She rested her hands on the couch, on either side of his head, giving her leverage. With his thumb, he manipulated her swollen clit in a circular motion. Feeling it quiver under his touch, he felt her vaginal muscles tighten around him, as her orgasm coursed through her body. She threw her head back and screamed, clenching around his cock even harder.

Lee sucked in his breath, as she convulsed around him, and he arched his back, thrusting his hips upward and lifting them partially up off the couch with each stroke. His feet firmly planted on the floor, he penetrated her with powerful strokes. He gripped her waist, as his climax erupted along with the thunder, in an explosive finish.

His cock now flaccid and still buried inside Amanda, he wrapped his arms around her, hugging her tightly to him, savoring the aftermath of their lovemaking.

“Could Elvira top that?” Amanda whispered into his ear.

“Elvira who?”

The End