- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: Scarecrow and Mrs. King and its characters belong to WB and Shoot the Moon Productions. No infringement is intended. This is written for entertainment purposes only. Please do no redistribute or reproduce this story without my permission.

This is in answer to Bubba’s challenge. Lee and Amanda are still secretly married. They have a three-day weekend together in the summertime, without Dotty and the boys. No phones, no work, no visitors, no interruptions. All weekend alone. So what are they going to do all weekend long, have sex and lots of it. My location is the bedroom, okay, I’m a glutton for punishment, but the Attic screamed sequel.

Thanks: Lisa for finding my errors and thanks to Bubba for coming up with the title.
Score One for the Cheerleader

Amanda listened to the light snores of her husband. Without a sound she inched out of bed and pulled on her robe. Reaching for the doorknob she turned it slowly and glanced back at Lee to make sure he still slept. She pulled the door open; making sure it didn’t creak and tiptoed out of the room.

Once in the attic she had no trouble finding what she was looking for, with no distractions it was easy. To her surprise she located a pair of pompoms, she’d forgotten her mother purchased them a couple of years ago for a Halloween party.

Stealthily, Amanda made her way into her mother’s room to dress. She was afraid she’d waken Lee and didn’t want to spoil the surprise. She slid the red and white skirt up her slim hips, after all these years and two children it still fit perfectly. Next she pulled the matching top on over her head. Taking a glance at herself in the full-length mirror, she twirled. Perfect. Lee Stetson was in for a show of a lifetime. Grabbing the pompoms she went back to her bedroom.

Standing at the foot of the bed she watched him sleep. She took a couple of steps back so he would be able to see her clearly. The pompons in her hands at waist level, her feet slightly spread in a cheerleader’s stance. She was ready. Time to give him a thrill.

“Its show time, sleepyhead.”

********

Lee cracked open an eyelid and sat up in bed when his brain registered the image before him. She looked so cute dressed up as a cheerleader. He leaned back against the headboard his arms crossed on his chest. “On with the show.”

Amanda went immediately into a routine.

“Ready. Let’s go.”

“I’m fired up, I’m sizzling.”

Lee watched as she did little sidestep moves to the words, shaking the pompoms and her body back and forth.

“I’m gonna blow you away.”

“I’m gonna make your day.”

Then she did something unexpected. She took the edge of her shirt in her hands lifting it up flashing him her naked breasts. His eyes bulged.

“I’m turning up the heat.” With those words she started jumping and twirling around.

Lee almost rolled out of bed. Did he just see what he thought he saw? No, couldn’t be could it. It was his imagination. He thought her flashing him had been erotic, but the image he had just seen made the blood shoot to his cock. Then she jumped and twirled again. The little skirt bounced up to her waist and Lee received a perfect view of her naked rear end. His heartbeat increased. She wasn’t wearing any underclothes.

“Hey get pumpin’.” She gyrated her hips, then thrust them forward, leaning backwards giving him a glimpse of her nude mound.

“I’m wantin’ some jumpin’.”

******

As she jumped and twirled, Amanda couldn’t help but notice the telltale sign of the sheet pointing in the air around his genitals. She threw her pompoms on the floor and leaned over the bottom of the bed, pulling the edge of the sheet down, exposing his erection to her view and repeated the last two lines of her cheer. Then she did a couple of more jumps and leaned over with her back to him, her hands on her knees, and her legs slightly spread. She knew this would give him a direct view of her assets.

Amanda turned her head and looked over at Lee when she heard him groan. His hand was on his cock stroking it. He had done what she said, he was pumpin.

“Wouldn’t you prefer to have something else wrapped around you?”

Lee stopped his actions. “Get your cute little cheerleader butt over here. Now!” His hand slapped the bed.

“Is that the way it is, Mr. Big Man On Campus?” With an overemphasized swing in her hips, she sashayed to the side of the bed.

Amanda grasped the hem of her top, pulling it over her head. She watched his eyes follow her every move as she placed her hands on the waistband of the short skirt.

“Wait, leave that on.” Amanda at once grasped his meaning. How could she give him the full effect of the cheerleader fantasy, without a little bit of the cheerleader outfit still on? Before she joined him in bed, she pulled him down so he was lying flat on the bed. She swung her leg over his head, making sure that her skirt brushed across his face, then she straddled him, her lips hovering over his cock. She swished her ass at him, inviting him to join in the fun. She groaned when she felt his hands spread her wide, his tongue flick her clitoris and index finger invade her core. Leaning over his cock she wrapped her lips around it, sucking as hard and fast as he was doing to her.

Without warning she found herself under him. His lips and hands were everywhere - mouth, ears, neck, breasts, clitoris, vagina – no part of her body was free of his touch. And she reciprocated in turn.

She lost track of the amount of times she came. It seemed like her body couldn’t cum enough.

When Lee spread her legs and knelt before her, she knew he was ready to cum. He pulled her body up to his so she was in a semi reclining position. Her upper body on the bed, her lower body elevated her legs around his waist.

In this position Amanda found she couldn’t move very well. When she tried to find a better angle Lee placed his hand on her pushing her back down to the bed.

“I can’t move.”

“I’ll move you.” Illustrating his point he clasped his hands on her hips and pulled her forward onto his cock.

“I see,” she moaned as he continued to move her onto his shaft.

“Cum for me baby.”

She knew what he wanted her to do. Moving her right hand she placed her index finger on her clit and started to rub it. “Like this?” She asked looking into his passion-filled eyes.

The moment she started touching herself she saw that his eyes were glued to where they were joined. They both watched as his cock thrust into her and her finger played with her clit. The image was so erotic, was it possible that he was even harder? She was definitely wetter.

“Yes.”

When her vaginal muscles contracted around him, she saw her swollen clitoris start to quiver in spasms. There was no way he could hold off much longer. He finally released his energy in to her core as he climaxed with her.

After showering, Amanda picked up her clothes from the floor and folded them.

“What do you plan on doing with them?” Lee asked, leaning on the bathroom doorframe, a towel wrapped loosely around his waist.

“I’ll put them back in the attic later.”

“No, let me take them home.”

“Why?”

“So we can play dress up again one day.” He winked.

“We can do that. But I think it’ll be more fun next time if you’re the one to dress up. What do you say Dr. Stetson or should I say cowboy?” She winked in return. Lee dressed as a doctor giving her a thorough examination or a cowboy dressed in black with spurs made her heart race.

“Mrs. Stetson, partner,” he tipped a make believe hat. “I do believe we’ll be acting out a lot of different scenarios in the near future.”

“Both of us.” Amanda replied wondering if she could find time this week to purchase a French maids costume.

The End