[Reviews - 0] Printer
Wicky Monthly Writing Challenge

May 2012

Theme:  Lost friends

Prompt Line:  He/She made such an impression

Words:  Mission, Disguise, Attaché case, James Bond, Inept

Here is Sparkle's response to the monthly challenge. Just a moment in the day for our dynamic duo. I hope you enjoy it.

Thank you Cheryl and Carrie for beta-ing my story. Any mistakes are solely mine.

Rated: Teen
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 409 Read: 1829
Published: 29/05/12 Updated: 29/05/12
Story Notes:
Wicky Monthly Writing Challenge

May 2012

Theme:  Lost friends

Prompt Line:  He/She made such an impression

Words:  Mission, Disguise, Attaché case, James Bond, Inept Thank you Cheryl and Carrie for beta-ing my story. Any mistakes are solely mine.

1. Chapter 1 by Sue [Reviews - 0] (409 words)

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us