[Reviews - 0] Printer
Okay, here is Sparkle’s response to the April 2012 challenge. She chose to use the words: basket, chocolate, bunny, peep/s, parade. I hope you enjoy it.

Rated: Teen
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 1280 Read: 2599
Published: 26/04/12 Updated: 26/04/12

1. Chapter 1 by Sue [Reviews - 0] (1280 words)

Thank you, Cheryl for your suggestions. They always make my story much better. Thank you, Carrie for adding your expertise to the endeavor. Without both of you, my stories would really suck. Any mistakes are mine alone.

Here is the link to see the bunnies. I made the baskets at the bottom of the page for my nieces & nephews.

http://factorydirectcraft.com/factorydirectcraft_blog/craft-project-loopy-chenille-bunny-carrot/

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us