- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: Scarecrow and Mrs. King and its characters belong to WB and Shoot the Moon Productions. No infringement is intended. This is written for entertainment purposes only.

Thanks: Thank you Steph for a fantastic idea and thank you Lynda for taking the time to find my errors.
Reach Out and Touch

It was a gloomy Friday as Amanda King put the last of the files away in the vault. Closing and locking it behind her she moved to the desk of her partner and husband, Lee Stetson, to sit down. Sitting at his desk somehow made her feel closer to him. She was depressed and unhappy, Lee had been on an overseas assignment in London for almost two weeks. The only bright side was the phone calls Lee made to her every night. They talked about everything and nothing. Hearing the sound of his voice alleviated the ache she felt with him away. It was torture being apart; she wanted to feel his arms and lips on her body, not his voice on the phone every night. Even with the secret marriage they still managed to find time to be together, if not alone, at least here at the office they were able to work together. Until two weeks ago that is, when Lee had been assigned to a case without his partner and the closeness had vanished.

Lee had tried his best to get out of it, coming up with all kinds of excuses. In the end none of them had worked and he left for London a very unhappy Scarecrow. Only the fact that it was not a no contact assignment lifted his gloom; at least he would be able to speak to his wife on a daily basis.

Amanda made a quick decision and picked up the phone. “Hello, Mother. It’s me. I know this is late notice, but I’ve just been invited to a party tonight. Since Lee is still out of town, I’ve decided it may do me some good to go out with friends. Your right Mother I have not been in the best of moods lately. Hopefully this will help cheer me up. I may be very late so don’t wait up for me. When the boys call from Joe’s tell them I love them. Thank you Mother, I’ll try to have a good time. Night. I love you too, Mother.”

Hanging up the phone, she picked it up to place another call to leave a message at Lee’s hotel, to let him know where she would be tonight.

********

Later that evening Amanda made herself some dinner at Lee’s apartment. She felt closer somehow to Lee, being here surrounded by his belongings. Cleaning up the dishes, she walked over to the bar and poured a glass of wine. She glanced at her watch and noticed she still had enough time left to take a long hot bubble bath before he called.

Taking her glass of wine with her, she went to the bedroom closet to get a nightgown. Hanging there she found the red silk negligee that Lee had bought her recently. Remembering the fun time they had when she had worn it last, she took it from its hanger and brought it to the bathroom with her.

Putting the gown and glass down on the counter of the sink. She started the water running in the tub, pouring a generous amount of the bubble bath in, that Lee loved the fragrance of. Watching the steaming tub fill with bubbles, she stripped her clothes off. Picking up the glass of wine, she set it back down on the edge of the tub as she stepped into the water.

Laying her head back on the bath pillow, she let the hot water draw some of the weariness out of her body. Taking a sip of the wine, she proceeded to pick up a washcloth and began soaping her body. Running the cloth over her breasts, she felt a familiar tingle in her body. The wine and hot water were not helping her to relax; they were in fact having the exact opposite effect on her body. Quickly deciding she needed to get out, she finished washing. Drying off, she slipped the silky negligee on.

Walking back into the bedroom, she pulled the covers back and lay down on the bed, caressing his pillow with her hand. She picked it up and hugged it to her body, inhaling the scent of his after-shave and shampoo that still clung to the material.

Lee Stetson lay on his bed at his hotel. He had earlier received a message from Amanda that she would be at his apartment tonight. He knew in their last few conversations that she was depressed not having him close. He wondered why she wanted to spend the night alone in his apartment. Picking up the phone he dialed his home number.

The phone rang and Amanda put the pillow down next to her and answered. “Lee.”

“Amanda,” he said from across the ocean. “Why are you at my apartment all alone?”

“I wanted to feel closer to you. But I’m not sure if it was a good idea. Being here just makes me want to feel your touch. I thought it would be easier, but it’s harder. I feel your presence all over. I opened a bottle of wine and took a hot bubble bath, hoping it would relax me. Except all it seems to have done is make me ache for your touch even more.”

Lee lay on his hotel bed feeling the same ache for her touch. “Amanda, where are your right now?”

“What. Oh, I am lying on your bed. Why?” Curious as to why her husband was asking such a question.

“Amanda, this may not be the same thing as my touch, but I know a way we can relieve some tension. What are you wearing?” He asked her in a husky voice.

Amanda was perplexed at first, until it dawned on her where her husband was going with the conversation. “I’m wearing the sexy red negligee you bought me and nothing else,” she giggled.

Lee stretched out on the bed, knowing exactly what she was wearing. “Slide the straps of the gown off your shoulders exposing your breasts.” He closed his eyes picturing his wife’s erect nipples.

“My breasts are bare,” she told him as she slipped the straps down her shoulders.

“Put your index finger in your mouth making it nice and wet, and rub it around your nipples making them hard.”

Bringing her fingers to her nipples she played with them, pinching and cupping her breasts with her hand. Feeling a rush of warmth spread between her legs. “Lee, this is making me hot,” she said in a low moan.

Lee felt his penis harden when he heard her moan. Shifting himself to ease the ache in his loins, “Take your hand and run in along your thighs lifting your nightie as you go.”

Amanda closed her eyes, as she ran her hand along her thigh savoring the sensation of her fingers on her hot flesh. She slowly raised her gown letting her fingers play with the hair on her mound. “Oh I wish you were here. I want to feel my hands circling your hard, throbbing penis,” she told him in a husky voice.

Lee’s imagination was running wild with images of his wife’s naked body. “This is all I can do at the moment. Spread your legs wide for me. Put your finger on your clit and stroke it. Let me hear your moans of pleasure.”

She spread her legs wide and bent her knees as her fingers parted her lower lips. As her finger slid over her pleasure nub she groaned. Teasing around her clit with her index finger, she alternated light and hard pressure.

Hearing her groans over the phone lines was more than Lee could handle. He pulled his boxers off, his penis standing hard and erect. He purposely did not touch himself yet; he wanted to hear his wife come before he had that pleasure. “Slide your finger deep into your core. I want you to imagine that your finger is my hard throbbing penis pumping in and out of you.”

Amanda could not believe the effect Lee’s voice and commands were doing to her. She was on fire. She let a finger slide into her wet vagina then added another finger, moving it in and out as if it were his penis. Placing her other finger on her hard clit, she started to rub it in circles, as she thrust her fingers in and out of her core. “I’m pumping in and out of myself, Lee.” She had the phone resting on her shoulder with her chin trying to hold it in place. Feeling herself on the edge she let the phone drop. “Lee,” she screamed as a powerful orgasm overtook her body.

Lee heard his wife come; he put his hand around his engorged penis and began to stroke himself. Wishing he could be inside her at this very moment.

Amanda picked the phone back up in the aftermath of her climax. Hearing moaning, she knew he was masturbating. Wanting to give him as much pleasure as he had given her she told him, “think of me putting my mouth around the tip of your hard member. Slowing engulfing you. Feel me tease your testicles with my fingertips. Feel me grab your shaft as you thrust in and out of my hot, wet center.”

Lee groaned with the sensations that Amanda described she wanted to give him. His hand started to stroke harder as his pulsing penis throbbed. Stroking up and down his cock harder and harder, he moaned as he reached his orgasm.

Silently they each sat in their respective bedrooms, letting their bodies return to normal.

“Amanda, that was fantastic. Listening to you come and hearing your voice tell me what you wanted to do to me was intense. If we can’t be with each other, at least we have the phone.”

“Oh my gosh, I can’t believe we actually did this. It was so erotic. If I can’t have you, I guess this was the next best thing.”

“Same time tomorrow night, Mrs. Stetson.”

“Absolutely, Mr. Stetson.”

The End