- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: Scarecrow and Mrs. King and its characters belong to WB and Shoot the Moon Productions. No infringement is intended. This is written for entertainment purposes only. Please do not redistribute or reproduce this story without my permission.

Thanks: First to Pam for attending a ‘Pleasure Party’ and coming up with a fantastic story for Lee and Amanda. Secondly, to Ashley and Bonita for all the help and guidance they gave me in making this story readable.

This story is a direct continuation of Pam’s ‘The Pleasure Party’, you may want to reread it first before reading this sequel.

Note: Due to the lack of knowledge, and me being lazy, of when these items were created, this story may not follow continuity with the timeline of the 80’s. So just pretend all these lovely toys existed.
Pleasure Party II – The Purchases

“Are you going to show me what you bought?” Lee asked his wife as he gazed seductively into her eyes. He could still see that she was reluctant in showing him what she’d purchased. An idea dawned on him; he knew exactly what would help ease her anxiety. Then he brought his lips to the nape of her neck and slowly placed feather-light kisses along it until he reached her earlobe. “I know what you need,” he whispered into her ear. The moment he said that, he got up from the couch and went over to the wet bar. Opening a bottle of wine, he poured two glasses and returned to Amanda, who was still sitting on the couch. “This should help you feel a little better about what you purchased,” he assured her as he handed her some wine.

Amanda took a few sips of the wine and put her glass down on the coffee table. “Thank you, it’s just that sometimes I wonder . . . you know . . .,” she said looking down, wringing her hands together. “. . . if you feel there’s something missing or if there should be something more to our love life. I’ve heard some of the stories around the water cooler. And it . . .”

“Amanda, look at me,” Lee set his wine down and placed his hand over hers. “Until you were in my life, I thought I knew what being the perfect lover was. But, I realize now, all those other women…I never ‘made love’ to them, it was just sex, a conquest, a release for me. I had no love for those women. Being with you made me realize that. The way I feel towards you, all the emotions you bring out in me, it comes from being in love with you. It comes from the heart. Whatever you have in that bag will only add to what we already have. I love you, never forget it’s your love that made me what I am today, a husband and stepfather, not just the Scarecrow anymore.”

“Now,” he paused as a playful glint came into his eye, his curiosity was getting the better of him. It didn’t matter how much Amanda had spent, if she thought these items would improve their sexual relationship, he was all for it. Lee was amazed with the whole idea that she had even purchased toys for them to experiment with. This thought alone excited him. Knowing the kind of party a ‘Pleasure Party’ was, began putting his imagination into overdrive. His heartbeat quickened at the possibility of what she might have in the bag. “Why don’t you show me what’s in the bag, and we’ll find out together if there’s something we’re missing out on.” He put one arm around her shoulders and his other hand gently cupped her cheek, as his lips lovingly pressed hers in a tender kiss. Their kisses soon turned passionate and his hands slowly started to move along her body in soft caresses.

In Lee’s arms, Amanda began to feel more confident about the items she had purchased. After hearing his reassurances that their sexual relationship was perfect and this would only complement their already fantastic love life, she decided it was time to show him what she had bought.

“Well, I’ll show you,” she finally answered her husband as she sat back up and leaned over the edge of the couch to pick up the bag. Placing the bag on her lap, an idea came to her; she’d take everything into the bedroom and lay it out on the bed. Then he could see her purchases all spread out at one time. Deciding this was the action to take, she gave Lee a quick kiss on the lips. “But, first, I think I’ll take this,” she indicated the bag she held, “into our bedroom. Then I’ll let you know when I’m ready for you to enter.” Giving Lee a wink, she arose from the couch, “Don’t even try to peek or you’ll spoil the fun.”

Lee reached out his hand trying to grab Amanda’s arm as she walked past him, but she was too quick. “Come on, just a little peek?” He asked, trying to sound broken-hearted.

Amanda saw through him, she knew exactly what he was attempting to do. Deciding there was one purchase she would let him have, she put her hand into the bag and withdrew a book. “Here. Why don’t you read this while I’m getting ready?” She laughed as she handed him the book, knowing once he saw the title she would have plenty of time to make things perfect in the bedroom.

Lee looked at the book she had handed him, his eyes lit up and a huge grin spread across his face. Electrified by the cover, he quickly looked up at Amanda. She gave him a seductive grin in response. “Don’t take too long,” he told her as he settled back on the couch to read, or better yet, look at the pictures. Once he saw the title, he knew he was going to enjoy her other purchases. There was no doubt in his mind this was going to be a very interesting evening.

Watching her husband’s eyes shine, Amanda knew she had made the correct choice in buying the ‘Kama Sutra.’ Tracy had told her that every couple needed a copy and it would enhance their sex life ten-fold. She told Amanda they would have fun trying the positions out, and even though they may not attempt every one in the book, it would be an enlightening experience. “Don’t get too engrossed in looking at the pictures,” she teased him as she leaned down to kiss his lips and then walked to the bedroom, bag in hand.

“I’ll try not to,” Lee replied, already immersed in the book. He slowly turned the pages, eyeing each position displayed and found himself mentally picturing he and Amanda doing each and every one.

Meanwhile, Amanda was in the bedroom taking all the items out of her bag. She carefully laid each item on the bed in a display. Picking up one of the purchases, she made her way into the bathroom to change. She quickly disrobed and put on a sheer, red, silk baby doll nighty with thin straps. Slipping on the matching crotchless panties, she walked out of the bathroom and stood in front of the full-length mirror. She turned around admiring herself; she knew Lee would love it. It was a little more daring than what she usually wore, but she had been feeling bold at the party and had decided it would be the perfect selection from all the apparel Tracy had shown her.

Before she called Lee into the bedroom, she decided to cover her new nighty with his bathrobe. She wanted to make sure she had his full attention when he saw what she was wearing. Knotting the tie around her waist, she glanced down at the bed to make sure everything was perfect. Spotting the candle lying on the bed, she picked it up and placed it on the nightstand. Knowing Lee always kept matches in the drawer, she retrieved the box and lit the candle. As the flame grew, the scent of French Vanilla filled the room, but this candle was different. It had crystals embedded that were supposed to produce an erotic aroma that would arouse and entice one’s lover. She walked over to the door and opened it. “Lee, you can come in now,” she called seductively from the doorway.

Lee jerked his head up when he heard his name. He’d been so enraptured with the book, he’d lost track of time. A smile spread across his features as he closed the ‘Kama Sutra’ and put it down on the coffee table. The images that had been going through his mind of he and Amanda in the different sexual positions had caused his pants to tighten significantly. He carefully stood up and slowly walked to the bedroom door.

Amanda eyed her husband as he put the book down and made his way towards her, the bulge in his trousers very apparent. “What took you so long, Big Fella?” she asked with a wink and sensuous voice.

“I was ‘reading’ the book you gave me,” Lee replied as he looked at Amanda in his bathrobe; he loved when she wore it. Something that looked dull on him, was sexy on his beautiful wife. In fact, he loved it when she wore any of his clothes in the bedroom or around the house. Seeing her in one of his shirts was titillating. He put his arm around her waist, drawing her body next to his. “Do I get a prize for being good?” He asked as he bent his head to kiss her.

Amanda returned his kiss with enthusiasm, “Turn around, your prizes are on the bed.”

Lee turned around to look at the collection of toys displayed before him. “Amanda, you’ve bought an amazing variety for us to experiment with,” he told her as he led her to the edge of the bed to sit down.

Amanda made sure the belt of her robe was still tight and sat down next to him. She didn’t want to show him what she was wearing just yet. “So, you still don’t think I wasted our money?”

Lee looked at the display. “No, you didn’t waste a dime. Trust me. Let’s take a look and find the one we want to play with tonight. There’s enough here for us to have many hours of fun.” He picked up a video, ‘How to Increase Your Sexual Pleasure.’ “I think we should save this for a rainy day, it’ll make a dreary time much more interesting,” he winked.

Amanda watched as Lee selected a can of strawberry flavored body pudding. He then picked up a can of chocolate whip cream. She’d tried to pick different flavors she knew Lee liked; she didn’t want them to be too similar. Tracy had told her men loved licking the tasty treats off of their partner’s body. That thought alone sent shivers of ecstasy through Amanda.

Lee put these items aside also, saying, “we can save these too,” knowing they could enjoy them another night. Scanning the selections before him, he spotted a canister of edible cotton candy body powder with a small feather duster. “I’ll definitely be playing with this in the very near future, I can’t wait to shower with you and spread this all over your body. There are things I can do with this feather that will drive you wild.” He said, caressing the vee of her neck with the feather, where the robe exposed it.

Amanda felt a rush of excitement and tightened the sash on her robe again. She still wasn’t ready for Lee to see underneath it. “I’ll be ready, whenever you are,” she said as she took possession of his lips. Soon their kisses became passionate, but she pulled away, not wanting things to go too far, so soon. “Have you made up your mind yet? Have you chosen your toy for the evening?” She asked in a lust-filled voice.

“Nope, I still have several items to look at,” Lee replied as he once again turned his attention to the bed. He knew he would have to choose soon, he was becoming harder by the minute. His attention was drawn to a vibrator and he carefully picked it up, turning it over in his hands.

Amanda had been hesitant about purchasing this particular object, but Tracy had told her that every couple should have one. It heightened lovemaking, she had said, explaining that a man could use it on woman to give her an incredible orgasm or use it as part of foreplay. She’d still been reluctant, but Tracy continued on that men loved to use it on women, and watch their expressions. They thought it was more erotic, because having a better view of their lover, they could see more intimately what their lover was experiencing. Tracy assured Amanda that her partner would love it, adding that sometimes the man liked to watch the woman use it on herself. Amanda was jolted out of her thoughts when she heard the sound of the vibrator being turned on.

Lee had been trying to figure out what the part that looked like a swan did, so he switched it on. Once he saw it in action, he knew what the swan would do. He watched as the swan’s head seemed to peck at the vibrator. When inserted, the swan would stimulate the clitoris. He imagined using it on Amanda, and his penis throbbed.

Amanda took the vibrator from Lee’s hands and quickly turned it off. “I can return this, if you want me to. I was talked into buying this. Tracy told me that men and women enjoy using it together, but I wasn’t sure it was something we needed. I told her I . . .,” Amanda rambled on.

Lee put his hand on Amanda’s leg to stop her rambling, “I told you anything that will give us pleasure, is okay with me. Who knows? We may love playing with this more than anything else. We won’t know until we try it. I don’t want you returning anything. Nothing I’ve seen so far warrants getting your money back.” Lee took the vibrator from her and placed it back on the bed. “Now, what do we have here?” Lee teased as he picked up a soft strap of leather that had Velcro fasteners.

Amanda blushed slightly when she saw what Lee had in his hands. She recalled how Tracy told her men loved cock straps/rings. She had explained how to strap it around the man’s testicles and penis, but not to fasten it too tightly, thus allowing the man to stay erect for longer periods of time.

Lee knew exactly what he held in his hand, it was a cock ring. A friend had told him about using one and how he’d been able to maintain his erection a lot longer than normal. It wasn’t something he would have purchased for himself, but since Amanda had, he would give it a try. He was willing to attempt anything once, knowing until he tried it, he wouldn’t know if he enjoyed it or not. Lee saw Amanda blushing, “Amanda,” he said gently rubbing her leg where his hand still rested. “There’s nothing to be embarrassed about. Trust me.”

Amanda looked into Lee’s eyes, and saw the love he had for her shining brightly in their reflection. “Yes. I trust you. I’ll try not to be embarrassed,” she said, realizing he had already seen the two items she had been most hesitant in purchasing. The remainder she’d had no problem with buying. She took the cock ring from his hands, and tossed it onto the nightstand. “There are only a few more items left to look at,” she told him as she reached behind her and picked up a kit of body paints and held it on her lap.

Lee took the box from her, it contained four body paints that were edible and flavored, lime, lemon, cherry and blueberry. He could imagine all the delicious body parts he wanted to paint and lick. He put the kit down and picked up a board game, ‘Fantasy & Romance’ and read how the game was played. Each player takes a turn casting the die then performs whatever task the board indicates: you must do a bump and grinds dance for 30 seconds, you get to be fondled anywhere you chose for 30 seconds. Some of the squares you land on require you to take an impulse card which include: you must kiss your lover anywhere they choose, lick your lover’s nipple for 30 seconds. The game sounded arousing, but would require more time than they had tonight. It was already late, even though Amanda had told her Mother that she would be in the editing room all night, his lower anatomy was reminding him that he didn’t have the patience or willpower to try to learn the rules of the game this evening.

He reluctantly set the game aside and picked up the last product Amanda had purchased. He held a bottle of cinnamon flavored motion lotion/love oil, when a dab was placed on the body it felt cool but when blown on, heated up. He placed the bottle back down and turned to Amanda.

“You have bought us a lot of things to have fun with, I think we’re going to have a great time testing each and every one.”

“Have you decided which one you want to use tonight?” she asked in a husky voice.

Lee picked up the kit of body paints from the bed and kissed her passionately on the lips, “Yea, I want you to be my canvas and I’ll be yours, this evening,” he replied as he rose from the bed and put all the other purchases back in the bag.

Amanda stood up and walked across the room, while Lee was putting everything away. “Lee, there’s one more item, you haven’t seen yet,” she said as she untied the belt to the robe she was wearing and let the robe drop to a puddle on the floor.

Lee turned and looked at Amanda, his eyes wide as he took in the image of his wife standing there, in a sheer, red, baby doll nighty. He quickly crossed the room and put his hands around her waist, feeling the soft silk underneath his fingertips. “Amanda . . . you’re beautiful,” he told her in a gravelly voice as his lips met hers and he plundered her mouth in a sensuous kiss. His hand slid down her waist to the front of her stomach caressing the silk texture of the nighty and panties, until he reached her mound. He moaned as he felt skin beneath his fingertips and realization dawned on him that the panties were crotchless. As his lips left hers, he placed his hands on her shoulder moved her back a little.

“Lee . . .What’s wrong?” Amanda questioned, a perplexed look on her face.

“Amanda . . .,” Lee replied as he eyed her attire closer, “I love it, especially the panties.”

Amanda twirled around in front of him, so he could get a full view of her attire. “I knew you’d love this, it was the one purchase I had no doubts about.”

Lee reached for Amanda, wrapping his arms around her, moving his hands down her back until they came to rest on her rear. He pulled her toward his throbbing erection -- the continuous erection he’d had since they’d returned to his apartment. He kissed along the side of her neck, until he reached her earlobe, which he took between his lips, then gently sucked on it. “Seeing you dressed like this makes me want to throw you onto the bed and ravish your delectable body,” he whispered seductively into her ear, “but I can’t get the picture of using you as a canvas out of my mind either.”

“What are you waiting for? Your painting awaits to be created, but I do think someone is overdressed for the occasion.” Amanda murmured as she ran her fingers along his shirt.

Lee let Amanda go, stepped back and quickly stripped out of his clothes, wasting no time. As she watched, Amanda couldn’t help but admire the magnificent physique of her husband. Her eyes wandered down the length of his body, she smiled and licked her lips, admiring his erect manhood.

The sight of her tongue gliding over her mouth sent a surge of electricity through him. He reached his hand out, clasped her around the waist and pulled her body next to his. His other hand caressed her back in small circles, moving up to her neck and into her hair. Then his lips descended to hers and he plundered her mouth in a passionate kiss.

Feeling his tongue requesting entrance, Amanda immediately opened to him. One hand stroked his naked chest while the other hand snaked into his hair. The feel of his sleek, smooth torso under her fingertips always amazed Amanda. The first time she had seen his upper body, she’d been fascinated with the fact that it appeared he was hairless, but after careful inspection she’d found light, soft hairs. Unless you were running your fingers along the contours of his body, you’d barely notice them.

Their kisses became more frenzied and their hands wandered over each other’s body. Lee’s hand meandered down to the slit in the crotchless panties, his index finger gliding over her outer lips, delving into her moist center.

Amanda felt as is she was on fire, her insides molten liquid. She moaned into his mouth when he touched her mound and her hand made its way to his pulsing penis, teasing the tip with her thumb, spreading the moisture that escaped along his shaft. She broke their kiss and said in a husky voice, “if we don’t slow down, we’re not gonna have time to use the paints. I think we need to move this into the bathroom.”

Lee stopped his ministrations and looked deeply into her lust-filled eyes. “Why do we have to go into the bathroom?” He asked in a hoarse voice.

Amanda removed her hand from Lee’s throbbing member and replied in a seductive whisper, “Because, my dear husband, we don’t want to get the sheets messy with paints. I’m not sure if they’ll stain, this way, we’ll be able to wash off quickly and not ruin anything.”

“My Amanda, always thinking ahead,” Lee chuckled as he picked up the box of paints and then lifted her into his arms, carrying her into the bathroom. He laid the paints down on the sink and kissed her hungrily before putting her down on her feet. “Raise your arms,” he told her in a gravelly voice. She did as he requested and he took the edges of the bottom of the nighty in his hands, pulling it up over her body, kissing her breasts as he discarded it in on the sink counter. Then he kissed his way down to her lower anatomy. His tongue flicked out and teased her swollen pleasure bud. An index finger found it’s way into her hot, wet center. He stopped his actions, stood up and lifted her onto the sink and knelt in front of her, spreading her legs. His finger slid along her wet slit, and then plunged once again into her core. The tip of his tongue brushed her clit, teasing her. He knew how much she loved him to please her in this way and he loved tasting her. His erection grew even harder at the thought of pleasuring his wife.

Amanda was in ecstasy; she clasped her hands in Lee’s hair, and pushed his head deeper into her. This man did wonderful things to her with his lips and tongue; no man had ever given her such powerful orgasms in this way.

Once Lee felt her hands on his head, he moved faster and faster, knowing that she would be on the edge soon. When he felt her inner muscles contract around his finger. He clasped his lips around her swollen clit, sucking on it as her body trembled with her orgasm.

Amanda leaned back on the sink to support herself in the afterglow of his ministrations. Her breathing slowly started to return to normal. She watched as Lee stood up and placed his hands on the edge of her panties, she lifted up slightly to allow him to pull them off. He laid them on the counter next to the nighty.

“Ready to paint, my love?” Lee asked as he helped her off the sink.

“What flavor do you want to try?” she asked in return in a still almost breathless voice.

“Whichever one I grab first,” he stated by choosing a jar of paint and opening the door to the shower. He allowed her to enter first and stepped in behind her, closing the shower door. He quickly opened the jar and placed it on the rack in the corner that held their toiletries. He dipped his finger in the jar, then reached out and placed a dab of yellow paint on her hardened nipple. He drew a straight line next, across the hollow of her breasts connecting her nipples, then a slanted line down each side of her chest to her belly button, making an upside down triangle. He took more paint and drew yellow circles around her breasts.

Amanda leaned back against the shower wall, watching her husband draw on her body. A slight giggle escaped her lips when he hit one of her ticklish spots, as he drew a line of yellow down her side. “Lee, do you have any idea what you’re painting?” she asked still laughing.

Lee looked up at Amanda, and tried to sound hurtful, “it’s a masterpiece,” he said as he put his hands on her shoulders and scanned her body with his eyes. Then he leaned down to her nipple and slowly licked a little of the paint away, sucking on the nubbin. “Yum . . . lemon,” he mumbled as he nuzzled her breast.

He took more paint and slowly spread it all over her breasts, kneading them with his hands, letting the paint ooze between his fingers. The sensation of the paint squishing through his fingers was intoxicating. Leaning down his lips took possession of hers in a hungry kiss and their tongues danced wildly.

“OK, Picasso, it’s my turn to be the artist,” Amanda said as she broke their kiss and reached for the paint. She put a dab of paint on her finger and wiggled it.

Lee saw the mischievous glint in her eyes and changed position so that he was now leaning against the shower wall. He watched as she placed some paint on his nipples and drew on his chest, but at that angle he couldn’t tell what she was drawing.

She took some more paint and made a yellow heart on his chest, the bottom tip ending at his bellybutton. After that she wrote their initials, AS + LS in the center of the heart, and stepped back to admire her handiwork. “Well, not exactly a Rembrandt, but it’ll do,” she said as her tongue flicked out to tease his nipples. She put more paint on her fingertip, and licked her way down his chest to his lower abdomen, and then she put the paint on the tip of his erect penis spreading it along the shaft with her hand. Teasing him with her tongue, she slowly licked away the lemon-flavored paint, until his pulsing member was clean.

Lee put his hands out against the walls of the shower to support himself. He leaned his head back in a groan of pleasure as he felt Amanda’s lips on his erect penis. Her mouth moved up and down his shaft, teasing it with her tongue. What she did to him with her mouth was mind shattering, his heartbeat quickened and his pulse raced. He wanted her and he wanted her now. No more playing. He moved his arms down from their support and grasped her shoulders, bringing her up to meet his lips. His mouth clasped onto the nape of her neck sucking and kissing his way to her earlobe. “I can’t wait any longer,” he whispered hoarsely to her. He continued nuzzling her neck as his hands slid down to her thighs, lifting her, he turned around and pressed her back against the wall of the shower, holding her around the waist.

Amanda wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his body. She kissed him and slipped her tongue into his mouth as he tilted and lifted her up further. She arched her back as she felt the tip of his hardened shaft against her entrance.

One thrust of his hips and he was deeply embedded in her. He buried his face into her neck, the paint on their chests mingling, as he continued thrusting into her. His hands moved from her waist and grabbed her hips as he thrust into her even deeper. The nails of Amanda’s hands dug into his shoulders, her back up against the wall, and the heels of her feet pressed into his buttocks.

Lee knew at once when he touched Amanda’s hot spot; he felt her muscles tense around him and heard the moans of pleasure escape her lips. As he felt Amanda’s orgasm, he continued thrusting harder and faster and with one last powerful plunge deeply into her, his body trembled with his own release. Lee slowly lowered Amanda to the floor; they held each other for several minutes, letting their bodies slowly recover from their ecstasy.

Amanda put her arms around his neck and lightly kissed him on the lips. “I guess I didn’t do so bad with what I bought. If everything is this enjoyable, we’re in for a lot of amusement.”

“Mrs. Stetson…I do believe we’re going to have a lot of pleasurable times in the near future,” Lee stated as he leaned over to turn on the water. They slowly washed the paint from each other’s body. After drying off, they made their way back into the bedroom. Lee looked over at the bag next to the nightstand, filled with their toys. “What do you want to play with next?” he asked with a seductive wink of his eye.

“Truthfully, I’m worn out. All I want to do is go to bed with you holding me in your arms. I’m so glad I called Mother earlier and told her I would be in the editing room. This way we get to spend the whole night together,” Amanda said as she turned down the covers.

“And I’m glad you went to the party with Francine, purchased many wonderful items for us to play with and called your Mother to let her know you’d be spending the night in the editing room.” Lee stated as he lay down on the bed and patted the sheets for her to join him.

Amanda needed no other encouragement and lay down next to him. He tenderly drew the covers over their bodies. Lee put his arm around her and drew her to him, kissing her lips lightly. “Go to sleep, My Love, and tomorrow it’ll be ladies choice.”

The End