[Reviews - 0] Printer
Rated: Family
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Jamie King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 3891 Read: 4144
Published: 15/12/11 Updated: 15/12/11
Story Notes:
This story is based on the characters from Scarecrow and Mrs. King and are the property of Warner Bros. and Shoot the Moon Productions. No enfringment it intended and no profit will be made from this story. All other characters are a product of the author's imagination and belong to her.

Many, many thanks to Robin and Becky. Thanks guys for reading this a "million" times and helping me get it just right. You are a great team. I could not have done with out you. And a special thank you to Robin who would not let me give up on it. Also thanks Robin for coming up with a great reason to be watching pro-football in the middle of the day.

Time: Six months after the wedding, no one knows they are married, but most suspect.

1. Chapter 1 by Melchycat [Reviews - 0] (3891 words)

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us