[Reviews - 0] Printer
Rated: Teen
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 5973 Read: 2938
Published: 11/12/11 Updated: 11/12/11
Story Notes:
Discloser: These characters belong to Warner Brothers and Shoot the Moon productions. Thank goodness they introduced us to them so we may have many uninterrupted hours of enjoyment from them.

This story takes place just after All the World's a Stage but before Stemwinder, so the declaration of love has not yet been made.

This is just a story that popped into my head as I waged my own battle with those pesky mosquitoes.

1. Chapter 1 by Lynn [Reviews - 0] (5973 words)

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us