[Reviews - 0] Printer
Rated: Teen
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 5734 Read: 4853
Published: 11/12/11 Updated: 11/12/11
Story Notes:
The Characters in this story do not belong to me. They belong to Warner Brothers and Shoot the Moon productions. I occasionally like to borrow them and write about them. The song used in this story was written by Jim Brickman and is sung by Collin Raye.

This story takes place during the fourth season –just before the marriage. Just a different twist on the honeymoon and the days (and nights) leading up to it. The canon remains the same. Hope you enjoy it. Any comments will be greatly appreciated.

Don't worry – it's not what you think – Lee and Amanda deal with doubts and fears of their relationship.

1. Chapter 1 by Lynn [Reviews - 0] (5734 words)

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us