- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: Scarecrow and Mrs. King and its characters belong to WB and Shoot the Moon Productions. No infringement is intended. This is written for entertainment purposes only.

Thanks: Pam and Jess for all of your encouragement and betaing.
Paybacks

Lee Stetson was putting the final touches to the surprise he had in store for Amanda. A couple of days earlier he had returned to the Q-Bureau to find Amanda sitting at her desk with a small cake placed in front of her. She proceeded to tell him it was a sample wedding cake, but he told her he could wait to taste it. The next thing he knew he was wearing cake all over his face. He still could not believe she had done that; she had actually smashed it into his face. The worst part was the never-ending giggles that she couldn’t control. Wiping cake frosting from his eyes he started to lean his head down to give her a kiss and a little taste of what she had done, when the infernal telephone rang once again interrupting them.

“Q-Bureau,” Amanda King answered, trying to stifle a fit of giggles. “Yes, okay Francine I’ll be down in a minute to pick them up.” Hanging up the phone, Amanda looked up at Lee, who took another step toward her, his intention clearly visible on this face. “No Lee don’t, I have to go down to the bullpen to pick up those reports Mr. Melrose wants us to look over. I can’t go down there with cake on may face. I’m really sorry, I didn’t think it would cause this much of a mess. Can you forgive me?” she pleaded.

“Yes I can forgive you. Come here and lets seal it with a kiss,” he said reaching out his arm to pull her to him.

“No Lee! I told Francine I would be right down. You know if I don’t, she will come up here looking for me,” she told him as she backed away from him toward the door. “Why don’t you go get cleaned up? After we look over the reports we can go to dinner. I’ll try my best to make it up to you,” she said as she blew him a kiss and opened the door to leave.

Lee watched the closing door and from the other side heard another fit of giggles. ‘Well, well Mrs. King, soon to be Mrs. Stetson, you think you’ve gotten the best of the Scarecrow, we will just have to see about that.’ As a plan for payback took shape in his mind he started to wipe the cake off of his face.

So far everything was going according to plan. Sometimes having two cars had its advantages. He had been unable to pick Amanda up that morning because of an early meeting, so they both had their vehicles. When Amanda returned to the Q-Bureau, they went over the reports; finishing for the day they got ready to leave.

“Amanda, instead of going out to dinner why don’t I pick up a couple of steaks and grill them at my place?” he said hoping she would agree.

“That sounds like an excellent idea, why don’t you get the makings for a salad also. I want to go by the house to check on the boys and mother. I’ll meet you at your apartment in an hour,” she said getting up from her desk and giving him a kiss goodbye, she left the Q-Bureau.

Stopping at the grocery store near his apartment Lee got all the ingredients he needed for dinner and paybacks. Starting the grill on the stove to heat up, he made the salad and put it in the refrigerator. No sooner had he put the final touches to his surprise, he heard Amanda enter the apartment. Putting the steaks on the grill he went to greet his beautiful soon to be wife.

Kissing Lee, “What is that heavenly smell?” Looking toward the kitchen, “Do you need any help in there?” she said with a smile.

Moving over to the wet bar, Lee opened a bottle of wine and poured a glass for himself and Amanda. “No, everything is under control in the kitchen.”

*********

Dinner was finally over, dishes put in the dishwasher, when Lee turned to Amanda, “I made a special dessert for you.”

“Lee you didn’t have to go to any trouble for me.”

Lee turned to open the refrigerator, “No trouble.” He closed the refrigerator door and stood there with a pie heaped with whipped cream in hand and a devilish grin on his face.

Amanda saw the pie in his hands. “Isn’t there too much whip cream on it?”

Winking at Amanda, “I do believe there is just the right amount for paybacks.”

“Oh my gosh! I didn’t mean it earlier, it was just a joke, I didn’t mean to get it all over you, I didn’t know it would cause such a mess,” Amanda rambled on. Seeing the glint in Lee’s eye, she made a mad dash out of the kitchen.

Amanda ran into the dining room. Lee was right behind her catching her arm as she tried to run away. “I’ve got you now, you only thought you got the better of the Scarecrow, it’s my turn now and this is payback time.”

Amanda tried to turn but he had a firm grip on her forearm, she was leaning against the dining room table, practically sitting on it. When the next thing she knew the pie came in contact with her face, smearing whip cream all over. Laughing she realized the only thing in the pie plate was whip cream.

Putting the empty pie plate on the dining room table, Lee started laughing with her. Taking her into his arms he lowered his lips to kiss her, “Can I have a taste of you?” he said as his lips lowered to her whipped creamed lips.

Amanda felt his tongue teasing her lower lip. Parting her lips, his tongue started dancing with hers as their kisses grew in intensity. A hand slid into her hair and his other hand held her back keeping her pressed firmly against him. Their lips breaking apart Amanda looked into Lee’s eyes. “Let me get a towel to wipe this off.”

“I have a better idea,” he said as he once again brought his lips towards hers. Instead of kissing her, he slowly started licking off the whip cream. Beginning with her cheek he made his way to her ear and began gently sucking on the lobe. His hands caressed her through her clothes as they traveled down to her waist. Lifting her up he gently sat her back down on the dining room table.

Amanda felt him lift her, and as she sat on the table she wrapped her legs around him bringing him tightly against her body. His lips caught hers in a crushing kiss, which took her breath away. His hands worked their way around her waist to bring her shirt out of her skirt. Tongues dancing, hands wandering, he slowly undid the buttons of her shirt.

At the same time he was unbuttoning Amanda’s shirt, her hands had slowly started to unbutton his; he felt her lips on his chest placing soft little kisses all over his bare skin. He pressed her tighter to his body, feeling his erection growing harder. He unclasped the front hook of her bra exposing her breasts. His hand cupped her breast, teasing the erect nipple with his thumb. Moving his lips to her breast he began to suck on the nipple. Suddenly his hand touched the edge of the pie plate; some whip cream was still in it. He scooped up a small amount of whip cream on his finger and smeared it on her breast; lowering his head he began licking it off with his tongue.

Amanda moaned with pleasure as she felt his mouth on her breasts, her body felt like it was on fire. Slowly her hands moved to Lee’s waist where she started to unbuckle his belt. She felt his erection harden even more as she slowly ran her hands down the front of his jeans and unzipped them.

Suddenly from out of nowhere, the doorbell rang.

Lee lifted his head and groaned, “Who in the hell can that be? Maybe if we ignore them they will go away. I can’t believe we are always being interrupted,” he said as he caught Amanda’s lips in a passionate kiss.

The doorbell continued to ring. “Lee you better see who is at the door. I don’t think they are going to go away,” she said when their lips broke apart.

“I’m going to answer the damned door and get rid of whoever it is, then we will continue where we left off. Stay here,” he said as his hands caressed her thighs.

“Don’t I always stay when you tell me to,” she replied with a wink.

The doorbell rang again as Lee went to answer it. “WHAT?” he yelled as opened the door. Francine Desmond stood there gaping at Lee. Her eyes made immediate appraisal of the state he was in. His shirt was open exposing his bare chest, hair tousled, and his pants were partly unzipped with an erection showing through his blue boxers. She quickly brought her eyes to his face, “Um….Lee I’m sorry, I seem to have interrupted something,” she indicated pointing to the lower half of his anatomy.

As he glanced down and saw where she was pointing, he quickly zipped up his pants. “Francine, I’m kinda busy here, can’t this wait.”

“I told Billy I would drop this report off to you. He forgot to include this with the other ones that Amanda picked up earlier. He needs you to look at it before tomorrows staff meeting. I tried to call, but all I got was a busy signal. I can guess now, that it’s off the hook,” she said as she tried desperately to see around Lee and see who he was entertaining.

“Thanks, I’ll get to it as soon as I can,” he replied as he took the report from her and attempted to close the door.

“You know, I thought I saw Amanda’s car parked outside, is she here with you? Oh and by the way, do you know you have whip cream all over you?” Francine questioned.

“Amanda, of course she’s not here, she’s home with her family, and yes I know I have whip cream on me. Goodnight.” Lee told her as he closed the door on a curious Francine.

Francine turned and walked to the elevator. ‘I know that is Amanda’s car, I guess I will just have to have another little talk with her about the Scarecrow. My first attempt does not seem to have gone over very well. She did say they were not seeing each other anymore, but obviously something is still going on,’ she thought to herself as she got on the elevator.

The moment Amanda heard Francine’s voice, she hopped off the table and made a quick dash to the kitchen. Not wanting Francine to find her like this in Lee’s apartment she listened at the kitchen door. Once she knew Lee was not going to allow Francine inside, she breathed a sigh of relief and went to the refrigerator. Opening the door she spied the can of whip cream, a huge smile crossed her face as she grabbed the can.

Lee entered the dining room, ‘She never stays where I tell her to,’ he thought to himself. “Amanda where are you?” he called out.

“I’m right here Lee. I had to hide, I couldn’t let Francine find me here in this state,” she told him as she entered the dining room from the kitchen, the can of whip cream hidden behind her back. As she walked towards Lee, she put her finger on the nozzle of the can. Placing one hand on his bare chest and teasing the nipple with her thumb, she brought the can from behind her back and squirted whip cream all over his chest. Slowly running her tongue over his nipples licking at the whip cream, “Two can play this game Stetson,” she said.

Hearing the sound of the can of whip cream squirting, then feeling Amanda’s lips on his chest, he lifted her head up to meet her lips with his in a tongue-exploring kiss. Her blouse still being unbuttoned and bra unclasped, he quickly took them off and started to unzip her skirt letting it fall to the floor in a puddle around her feet.

Amanda was on fire as Lee’s hands and lips found their way from her lips to her breasts. Arching her back so he would have better access to her nipples, her fingers traced the skin around his waist as she undid his pants. Putting her hands to his face she lifted him from her breast and leaned down to slowly pull off his pants and boxers at the same time. As Lee stepped out of his pants, she took the whip cream can and squirted a line along his penis, with a generous amount on the tip.

Lee felt the cool whip cream on his erect member, which hardened even more as Amanda’s lips licked a path from the base to its head. He closed his eyes and savored the sensations that his body was producing in the wake of Amanda’s lips.

Amanda, little by little licked all the whip cream off; coming to the head she took him all the way into her mouth, moving her mouth up and down his shaft and felt him grow even harder with each caress of her lips.

“I can’t take much more of this,” he groaned as he pulled Amanda up from her task at hand to meet her lips in an all-consuming kiss. Taking her by the waist he picked her up and placed her on the edge of the dining room table. Caressing her body he stopped his hands at the edge of her underwear taking them off. He stood between her legs placing his hands on her shoulders to slowly lean her back onto the table. Slowly placing feather-like kisses down her body, he made his way to her inner thigh.

Without warning Amanda felt Lee’s hands pressing her back onto the table so that she was now lying on the table. His lips and hands were everywhere. She felt his lips and tongue teasing the inside of her thighs. Then it happened, she felt the whip cream being squirted on her most intimate area. He spread her lower lips with his hands as his tongue started to lick away the whip cream.

Feeling Amanda arch her back, Lee placed a hand on her stomach to hold her down. Flicking his tongue back and forth, he inserted first one finger into her moist wetness and then another stroking her insides as his tongue continued its assault on her sensitive nub of pleasure.

“Oh,” Amanda cried out as she felt Lee remove his fingers, but no sooner had she said that he thrust his tongue into her wet core. As he was drinking in her essence, his thumb made hard, fast motions on her pleasure spot, she felt her breathing quicken as she neared the edge.

Lee felt her start to spasm. “Not yet Amanda,” he said as he slowed his actions.

“Don’t stop,” Amanda moaned as she felt him slow the motions of his fingers.

“I’m not going to stop,” Lee groaned as kissed her. Reaching between them he spread her legs wide. He took his hot, rigid member in his hand and edged the tip into her wet entrance, and thrust into her.

Amanda wrapped her legs around Lee’s waist, pressing the heels of her feet into his rear to make each thrust harder and deeper, wanting to feel every inch of him inside her.

Lee felt Amanda’s muscles grip his penis tighter; he was in ecstasy as he withdrew his shaft until only the tip was penetrating her and then driving himself back into her deeper and deeper with each thrust. “Oh God,” he groaned knowing he was going to come soon; he wanted to bring her with him. He shifted his hand to place a thumb on her bundle of nerves and started applying hard gentle pressure.

The second Amanda felt Lee’s fingers rubbing her pleasure bud and the pressure of his penis thrusting into her harder and deeper each time was all it took to drive her over the edge of the cliff. “Leeee,” she yelled as spasms racked her entire body.

“Amanda,” was all Lee could say as he felt her spasms around his member as he exploded inside her. They both came together.

Their breathing and heartbeats started to return to normal as he drew her into his arms, “I love you,” he said as he lifted her off of the table and put his arms around her.

Amanda put her arms around his neck and whispered into his ear, “I love you, too.” Breaking apart Amanda looked at Lee, “You do know that you have smears of whip cream all over your body, don’t you?” she started giggling.

Lee held Amanda at arms length, “I believe you have some all over you too,” he told her. Looking her in the eye and kissing the tip of her nose, “I’ll race you to the shower.”

The End