[Reviews - 2] Printer
Lee Stetson has always been a lone agent. Now that he has a wife and family can he be compromised?

Rated: Teen
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Billy Melrose, Dotty West, Francine Desmond, Jamie King, Joe King, Leatherneck, Lee Stetson, Phillip King
Genres: Action, Adventure
Warnings: Language, Mature themes, Violence
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 30014 Read: 7696
Published: 06/08/11 Updated: 06/08/11
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: Scarecrow and Mrs. King and its characters belong to WB and Shoot the Moon Productions. No infringement is intended. I only borrowed them for my own enjoyment and now share it with you for yours. Feel free to save it for your own reading enjoyment later.

Timeline : Set post series and a sequel to my previous story Blown where all is revealed to all.

1. Chapter 1 by Ardeliah [Reviews - 2] (30014 words)

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us