[Reviews - 1] Printer
Rated: Teen
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Beaman, Dotty West, Francine Desmond, Jamie King, Lee Stetson, Phillip King
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Resolute Strength Universe
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes
Word count: 20955 Read: 59496
Published: 09/07/11 Updated: 03/08/11

1. Chapter One by aharey [Reviews - 0] (3665 words)

Disclaimer: Warner Brothers and Shoot the Moon Productions are the rightful owners of Scarecrow and Mrs. King, its characters, and its premise. The plot for this story and any original characters remain property of the author. No copyright infringement is intended; this work is written solely for the pleasure of the author and the readers, and no profit is being made. This story, however, does belong to its author, and any reproduction or distribution is prohibited without authorization of said author.

Author's Note: I wrote my first fanfiction, Independence Day, at Christmastime, so I figure it's fair game to write a Christmas story in July! I hope you enjoy!

2. Chapter Two by aharey [Reviews - 0] (3025 words)

3. Chapter Three by aharey [Reviews - 0] (2754 words)

4. Chapter Four by aharey [Reviews - 0] (2918 words)

5. Chapter Five by aharey [Reviews - 0] (3488 words)

6. Chapter Six by aharey [Reviews - 0] (3066 words)

7. Chapter Seven by aharey [Reviews - 0] (1457 words)

8. Epilogue by aharey [Reviews - 1] (582 words)

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us