[Reviews - 2] Printer
Rated: Teen
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Beaman, Billy Melrose, Dotty West, Francine Desmond, Jamie King, Leatherneck, Lee Stetson, Phillip King
Genres: Action
Warnings: Violence
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 48515 Read: 5773
Published: 17/05/11 Updated: 17/05/11
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: Scarecrow and Mrs. King and its characters belong to WB and Shoot the Moon Productions. No infringement is intended. I only borrowed them for my own enjoyment and now share it with you for yours. Feel free to save it for your own reading enjoyment later.

1. Blown by Ardeliah [Reviews - 2] (48515 words)

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us