- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Thank you to Stephy, Jan, Cheryl, and Rita. Thank you to Angie as well.

~~~SMK~~~

Lee trudged up the stairs to the Q Bureau, depression weighing on him with every step. He didn’t know how he would make it through the next week without his partner and SECRET fiancée.

Billy had signed Amanda up for another session at Station One; only this time Lee wouldn’t be going with her.

Since her classes started early the next morning, she’d taken the rest of the day off to handle some last minute things for the boys. Francine had called him away, and he didn’t get a chance to say goodbye. He decided he’d phone Amanda later and maybe wrangle a dinner invitation.

After unlocking the door, he walked over to his desk, his footsteps echoing in the empty room. He flopped into his chair and picked up a folder. After all, he still had work to do.

That was when he saw it. An envelope with his name scrawled across the front in Amanda’s flowery handwriting. He tossed the folder back on the desk, before picking up the envelope and carefully opening it.

Her familiar scent wrapped around his senses, sending thoughts of hot nights, cool sheets, and hours lost in each other through his brain.

He unfolded the slip of paper and read the most EROTIC note he’d ever received.

A night of sensual pleasure awaits you. Come to the Jefferson Memorial alone tonight at eight p.m. sharp . . . if you dare.

Instead of her name, she’d signed the invitation with a kiss. The tantalizing, flaming-red lip print made his blood pump hot and thick in his veins.

He remembered the enticing way her ruby-red lips wrapped around his cock as she sucked him deep. Sweat popped out on his forehead, and he groaned as he felt his body respond to the mental image. He’d better stop these thoughts if he wanted to get through the rest of the day. He shifted in his chair, trying to find a more comfortable position.

After selecting a file from his in-box, he settled back to review the contents. But, instead of focusing on the detailed surveillance report, his thoughts kept drifting back to Amanda's note and her promise of sensual pleasure.

He couldn't stop thinking of what she had in store for him. Blessed with an active imagination, he gave it free reign, and it ran wild. Vivid images of Amanda dressed in sleek, black leather kept flashing through his mind, seducing him.

He gave up trying to work and tossed the folder back on the pile. Leaning back in his chair, he propped his feet on his desk and closed his eyes. He laced his fingers behind his head and let the fantasy build.

*****

Amanda rushed up the steps of the Jefferson, wearing that silly trench coat she’d worn when she told him about the music box . . . the same one she’d worn the first time he laid eyes on her at the train station. One by one, she opened the buttons and flashed him right there on the steps.

He licked his suddenly dry lips, as he let his gaze roam over her delectable body, from head to toe. She wore incredibly high heels, about five inches, with thin straps crisscrossing her feet and wrapping around her slender ankles. Black fishnet stockings topped with sexy black lace hugged her legs. Silk garters bisected her creamy thighs, holding the stockings in place.

He groaned, and his cock swelled. The leather lace-up teddy she wore showed off her curves, as if it was painted onto her body.  Her breasts looked like they would pop out of the plunging neckline any moment, and he waited anxiously for that to happen.

She carried a riding crop and smacked it across her palm. The crack of the leather against her skin sent shivers down his spine. He couldn’t wait until they were alone and looked forward to being the stallion she rode all night long.

After buttoning her coat, she took his hand and led him inside the memorial. They sneaked into the elevator, and, once she’d disabled it, she had her wicked way with him.

*****

A knock sounded on the door, shattering his fantasy. He scrambled from his relaxed pose and slid his chair under the desk just as Francine pranced into his office. He hoped she hadn’t noticed his massive erection. “Is there something I can do for you?”

“Billy asked me to bring him the Paulk file.”

He located the file among the pile on his desk and held it out to her. “Here you go.”

She took the file  and left the office. Then she stuck her head back in the door. “Oh, don’t forget the budget meeting this afternoon.”

“Thanks, Francine.”

~~~SMK~~~

The meeting dragged on. While some stuffed shirt lectured on the cost analysis of individual field operations, Lee zoned out and his mind returned to the land of sexual delights.

It broke up a little after six p.m., leaving him barely enough time to shower and change before meeting Amanda. Anticipation had him strung tight, and his hands shook as he turned on the shower.

The evening hadn’t even begun, and he was ready to explode. He hoped he wouldn't go off like a Fourth of July rocket as soon as Amanda touched him. After a look at his rock-hard cock, he wasn’t sure he’d make it. He wrapped his fingers around his erection. Maybe if he took the edge off . . .

He tightened his grip and slid his hand up his shaft, and then changed his mind.  He didn’t want to do this alone.  Instead, he turned the water to cold and stood under the bracing spray until he had a tight rein on his hormones.

Once he finished his shower, he scrubbed the towel over his head and worked his way downward, mopping up the droplets still clinging to his body. He knotted the towel around his waist before he shaved for the second time that day. After splashing on some cologne, he padded into his bedroom to dress.

He donned a pair of black slacks, sans boxers. Amanda wasn’t the only one with mischief on their mind. He pulled out the gray sweater she loved--she said it did wonderful things for his eyes.

Socks and shoes came next, and then he stuffed his pockets full of the usual paraphernalia and crossed to his nightstand.  He grabbed some condoms and stuffed them in his pocket.  A good agent always prepared for any situation.

He glanced around his room. It looked like a tornado had blown through there.  He shook his head and picked up his mess.  Satisfied that the room looked neater, he grabbed his car keys and left to meet Amanda.

~~~SMK~~~

He raced through the streets of Georgetown, weaving in and out of traffic. After a near collision with a slow-moving Buick, he slowed to a safer speed.

He pulled into a parking space with a few minutes to spare. Her note said eight sharp, and he didn’t want to give her any reason to back out of her promise. Anxious for the rendezvous, he vaulted the steps, two at a time, until he reached the top.  Then he stood in plain sight in front of the giant statue of Thomas Jefferson.

The sun had almost set, casting shadows on the ground. Lee scanned the crowd, looking for Amanda. A group of tourists, with cameras hanging around their necks, boarded buses for the return trip to their hotels. A lone woman selling ROSES stood on the banks of the Tidal Basin, but Amanda wasn’t anywhere in sight.

Maybe he should buy a bouquet of flowers from the street vendor. No, he had a better idea--he’d sneak some into her cabin at Station One.

A quick check of his watch showed that it was eight o’clock, so she should be arriving any moment now. When he heard a sound behind him, the fine hairs on the back of his neck stood up.  He reached into his jacket and wrapped his fingers around his weapon a moment before the familiar scent of her perfume tickled his nose. He dropped his hand to his side, letting his gun slide back into place.

“Don’t turn around,” she whispered into his ear. He swallowed hard, anticipation tingling along his spine. Suddenly, her arms stretched over his head. She placed a dark cloth over his eyes, cutting off his vision.

He started to reach for the material, but her warm, moist breath caressing his neck halted his motions.

“Leave it,” she purred, before she licked his ear. “I don’t want to handcuff you yet.”

His blood heated at her words, and he couldn’t suppress the shudder that raced through his body.

“Where are we going?”

“I’m sorry. That’s classified.”

He wasn’t sure what she had in mind, and he really didn’t care. He trusted her with his life, and the thought of being at her mercy appealed to him on some exotically kinky level. He held out his hand. “Lead on,” he groaned.

After taking his hand in hers, she led him down the steps of the Memorial. He tentatively extended his foot and felt for the edge of the step. One by one, he navigated his way to the bottom, without falling flat on his face.

Walking around D.C. blindfolded had him a little off kilter, and it took him a moment to realize she’d spoken to him. She squeezed his hand.  “I’m sorry, what did you say?”

“I asked where you parked your car.”

“I parked over on East Basin Drive.”

“Good.”

When she slid her fingers into his pants pockets, he sucked in a breath. She stroked his shaft while she searched for his keys. It took a bit longer than necessary for her to find them, but he wasn’t going to complain.

Once again, she took his hand and steered him to his car.

He sank slowly into the passenger seat, ducking his head low to ensure he didn’t whack it on the doorframe. A concussion was the last thing he wanted tonight.

Her hand brushed across his lap, caressing his burgeoning erection. He sucked in a breath, and his mouth went dry.  She pressed her lips to his in the briefest of kisses--there one moment, gone the next. He wanted more, but she was gone before he could reach out and gather her into his arms.

The zip and click of metal let him know she’d buckled his seatbelt, just before the restraint settled over his shoulder and lap. He heard the familiar rustle of her silk stockings as she backed out of the car, and then he heard the quiet thud of the door closing.

He’d never realized how quiet sitting in the dark could be. It spooked him a bit, and he had to fight the temptation to remove the blindfold.

Just as he raised his arms, he heard  the driver’s door open. Amanda’s familiar fragrance filled the car, calming his nerves. He blindly reached out to her and caressed her arm from shoulder to elbow. The rough texture under his hand let him know she wore a jacket of some kind.

His earlier musing played across the screen of his mind, and he couldn’t stop a moan from escaping.

“Are you all right?”

His heart swelled at the concern in her voice. God, how he loved her. He smiled. “I’m fine. Tell me, what are you wearing?”

“I’m afraid that’s need to know.”

He groaned, and she laughed. It was going to be a long ride.

After driving around for what seemed like hours, Amanda finally parked in a garage. He could smell the oil and gas residue that hung in the air.

Their footsteps echoed on the concrete as she led him across the garage and into an elevator.

~~~SMK~~~

She led him down a short corridor, and had him stand off to the side while she opened a door. The familiar squeak of hinges told him they were back at the apartment.

He smiled, and silently patted himself on the back for the ten-second tidy he’d done earlier.

She steered him inside and around the furniture, helping him to sit on a dinning room chair.

“Wait here, I’ll be back in a minute. Promise me you won’t remove the blindfold.”

“If I say no, will you handcuff me?”

“Yes.”

He groaned and his cock twitched. He was tempted to rip the cloth off his eyes, but he checked the impulse. Amanda seldom initiated intimacy, and he didn’t want to do anything to derail her plans. “If I promise to behave, will you tell me what this is all about? I have to admit I’m a little curious and a lot turned on.”

“Good. That was the idea.”

The sound of silk rustling as she moved around the room sent shivers racing along his body. She turned on the stereo and dreamy music filled the air. He heard a scratch a moment before the familiar scent of phosphorus tickled his nose.

She’d lit a match. Probably to light the candles she kept around the apartment. Sure enough, the scent of apples and cinnamon wafted to him. Each time he caught that scent, it always reminded him of autumn. Trees covered in gold and russet leaves, the crunch of fallen leaves under his feet as he walked under the bright sunshine, and cool air caressing his skin.

Her voice off in the distance broke into his thoughts. “Do you remember a few years ago when I helped to raise money to train guide dogs?”

Of course, he remembered--he didn’t think he’d ever forget it. He’d almost lost her . . . twice. Once, to his own stupidity, and once to some crazy pervert who wanted to sell her. “Yes, I remember.”

“Well, one of my jobs there was to walk potential donors through the house, blindfolded, showing them how difficult, the smallest task was for someone who is blind. At the time, it amazed me how once a person’s sight was removed, how much more acute the other senses became.

To be honest, I totally forgot about it, until I picked up one of mother’s romance novels, I can’t recall the title at the moment, but I thought we could conduct our own little experiment.”

She was close. Her seductive perfume flooded his senses. Warm breath caressed his cheek a moment before she purred in his ear, “How about it, big fella--want to experiment with me?”

He growled. His cock pushed painfully against his zipper, the teeth biting into his sensitive flesh. He wiggled to try to ease the pain, but that only rubbed his cock harder against the metal fastening. Before he could formulate a response to her query, she had him cuffed to the arms of the chair.

He jerked against the restraints, not really trying to break loose, just more or less testing his boundaries. He was her captive, totally at her mercy, and he couldn’t wait to see what she had in store for him.

He swallowed a few times to moisten his dry throat. “I’m up for whatever you have in mind.” He spread his legs as wide as he could, giving himself some measure of relief.

She moaned, and he could swear her eyes raked him from head to toe and back to settle on his lap. Her body heat pumped off her in waves. Breathily she whispered, “Never doubted it for a minute.”

She backed away, taking her heat with her. He shivered a bit at the loss. He could hear her moving around the apartment and tried to ascertain her movements by listening intently for any sound she’d made.

“It’s safe to say, you don’t have any trouble with your hearing.”

Her voice came from across the room. He wanted her closer. “I have no trouble hearing the little sigh you make when I slide deep inside you.”

Her breath caught, and she sighed.

“There, that’s the sound I mean.” He imagined her blush would be creeping up her neck to color her cheeks. He opened his mouth, ready to promise he'd make her scream, when her lips stamped over his, effectively cutting off his words.

She thrust her tongue between his lips, stroking over his tongue. He growled low in his throat. This was the first time he’d truly kissed her since she walked into the office this morning.

He wanted more. Raising his arms to gather her close, press her body tightly to his. The cuffs she’d placed him in halted his movements, adding to his frustration.

She backed away from him, ending the kiss much too soon.

“Damn,” he muttered, and jerked his arms against his bonds, hoping to free himself. “Uncuff me and let me hold you.”

“I will. I promise . . . just as soon as we finish our little experiment.”

His frustration ratcheted a notch higher and he was hard enough to pound nails. If he didn’t get any relief soon, he was afraid he might hurt something vital. “Experiments are a waste of time. Besides, I’m a hands-on type of guy, and I want to put my hands on you.”

“As appealing as that sounds, I’m in charge here and I say we finish the testing. Now, if you’re through whining, we can continue.”

She used her “mom” voice and he knew there was no way she’d change her mind. Taking a few deep breaths, he tried to calm his hormones a bit. Resigned to wait a little longer, he agreed to continue with her research.

“Let’s see, we’ve already covered sound. . . “

Her voice grew faint. She was moving around the apartment again.

“. . . and smell. That leaves TASTE, touch, and sight.”

“If you remove this stupid blindfold and release my hands so I can hold you, we can knock off those last three in no time.”

Her musical laughter floated to him telling him, without words, just what she thought of his suggestion. He’d just have to deal with her torture for a little longer.

The room grew quiet. He couldn’t sense where she was. His voice came out in a squeak when he called her name. After swallowing a few times, his voice came back stronger, but she still didn’t answer him.

Fear tingled along his spine. He hated being alone in the dark. Amanda knew that, she wouldn’t leave him in the dark. He took a few gulps of air, forcing himself not to panic.

Swish. Thump.

What was that? He strained his ears trying to make out that sound. He leaned forward in his chair.

Swish. Thump.

There it was again.

“I’m sorry, Lee. Did you say something? I went into the kitchen and couldn’t hear you.”

Hearing her voice once again, he breathed a sigh of relief. So that’s what that sound was, the kitchen door. Made sense once he thought about it. The door swished when she pushed it open, and the bi-directional hinges thumped as they rocked back into place.

He felt foolish panicking like that. He trusted Amanda. “I said I liked the music you put on the stereo. It makes me want to dance with you. Would you care to dance with me?”

“Nice try, buster. We’re almost through.”

She stepped closer to him. He could smell her perfume, feel her warm breath drift across his lips. He opened his mouth waiting for her lips to cover his.

Instead, her fingers skimmed his lower lip coating it with something thick.

“Taste this.”

His tongue snaked out, gliding across his lips. “Hmm delicious, but I’d rather lick chocolate off of you.”

She sucked in a breath, and then moaned while cupping him through his pants. Her firm grasp nearly sent him through the roof. “I wonder how you’d taste covered in chocolate,” she purred and tightened her grip, giving him a gentle squeeze.

“A-man-da,” he moaned low in his throat, thrusting his cock further into her hand. “Set me free, and I’ll be more that happy to let you find out.”

“Not just yet.” She released her hold on him.

Something cold brushed his lips. Instinctively, he opened his mouth. She placed an uneven wedge of something on his tongue.

“Chew.”

He bit down, and a starburst of flavor flooded his mouth, reminding him of a summer day. It had to be the best orange he’d ever tasted. After he swallowed that bite, he opened his mouth, silently requesting more of the succulent fruit.

This time she held the entire slice between his lips. Using the tip of his tongue, he poked at the exposed end, feeling each individual bead of pulp.

When he bit into the soft flesh of the fruit, some of the juice dribbled down his chin. Her tongue flitted over his skin, catching every drop of the sweet nectar.

He nearly choked when her tongue traced down his neck and throat. She lingered in the hollow between his neck and chest, swirling her tongue over his skin before she retraced a path back to his lips.

While she slipped the last piece of orange into his mouth, he gently bit down, trapping her index finger in his mouth. Wickedly, he sucked every bit of juice off her. Her breathing escalated and his tongue coasted along each side and the sensitive pad of her finger.

Once he was satisfied he gleaned every bit of orange from her finger, he released his hold her. Panting rapidly, she slowly pulled herself free of his mouth with a soft pop.

He didn’t know if she still stood in front of him or if she paced around the apartment. He strained to hear any sound she made. The floor squeaked under her slight weight when she stepped on the loose board near the window. He could hear her taking deep breaths, then holding them for a moment before letting them out.

She laid her hands on his shoulders, and he jumped. He hadn’t heard her come up behind him. Although her breathing sounded more under control, he could feel a slight tremor in her hands. The little trial of hers had affected her just as much and it did him.

She kneaded the muscles along his shoulders, pressing deep on the tight knot at the base of his neck. After a few moments, she moved her hands along his collarbone and down his chest, caressing him through his sweater.

He held his breath as he waited for her to snuggle against his back, to press her breast against him. Instead, she seemed to avoid touching him with anything other than her hands.

Needing more contact with her, he turned his head to the left and placed a gentle kiss on her arm. Her skin was soft and warm against his lips.

Her breath caught, and she drew her hands slowly back up along his chest, and let her fingers tangle in his hair. Gently, she scratched his scalp, and goose bumps popped up all over his body. She continued to massage his scalp, and the sensual feel of her fingers had his body tingling, he moaned his pleasure.

“Close your eyes,” she purred in his ear.

Even though he couldn’t see anything with the dark cloth still covering his eyes, he quickly complied with her request. “They’re closed.”

“Keep them closed until I say you may open them.”

She kissed the back of his head while her fingers made quick work of the knot in the cloth. He felt the fabric loosen, and fought an overwhelming urge to open his eyes and look at his beautiful woman.

“No peeking!”

She knew him so well. He smiled. “I won’t.”

Cool air drifted over his body--she’d moved out from behind him.

“Okay, you may open your eyes, now.”

Slowly, he raised his lids, blinking a few times to bring the room into focus. Candle light flickered around the room, casting everything in a warm glow. There must have been fifty candles of all shapes and sizes, short and thick, tall and skinny, covering every flat surface in the apartment.

He gasped and nearly swallowed his tongue when he looked at Amanda. Sweat popped out all over his body, running down his chest.

“Oh my gosh!”

Her hair fell in soft waves, caressing her shoulders. His fingers itched to sift through the silky tresses, letting the curls wrap around his finger.

She stood there, hands on her hips, clad in the sexiest lingerie he’d ever had the pleasure to lay his eyes on. This little number was even better then the black leather one he’d dreamed about earlier.

A white-lace bra encased her breasts. The sheer lace gave him an enticing view of her pebbled nipples. His mouth watered and he longed to suck her deep into his mouth, let his tongue toy with her berry-tipped nubs.

He dragged his gaze away from her enticing breasts and let it trail down her delectable body. More of the same silk and lace circled her hips. A small, flirty bow centered directly below her belly button decorated the front of the sassy garter belt, making his mouth water.

Thin ribbons of satin bisected her creamy thighs. Sheer white stockings encased her legs. Legs he wanted to feel wrapped around his waist, holding him deep inside her.

She shifted from foot to foot under his scrutiny, drawing his eyes downward. Her slim ankles were accentuated a pair of sexy, white-leather peep-toe pumps.

Just as he imagined, the heels were towering, five inches at least. A thin strap curved around the back of her foot resting just under her anklebone. He licked his lips in anticipation.

She sucked in a breath, and he let his eyes rove back up her body to rest on her face. Desire shined bright in her eyes and a becoming blush stained her cheeks and chest.

His control snapped. Right at this moment, he was ready to do anything, say anything, to end this sweet torture.

“You look incredible. Please, unlock these.”  Jerking against his restraints, he begged for freedom.

She wiggled her way over to the chair, and knelt between his legs. Leaning forward she kissed him through his trousers. As she sat back on her heels, her teeth scraped over him and she gently nipped his balls.  Slowly, she unzipped his fly before snaking her hand inside.

“I think you forgot something when you got dressed.”

Cool fingers wrapped around his shaft. A moan escaped, but he couldn’t tell if it was his or hers. It didn’t really matter. He flexed his hips, sliding himself over her palm. Her grip on him wasn’t tight enough to create enough friction. This time he groaned in frustration. “Please, take me in your mouth.”

Instantly, she’d released him. Laughing an evil laugh, she rolled to her feet, leaving him feeling empty.

His eyes followed the seductive sway of her hips as she circled the room. Stopping in front of his chair, she bent at the waist, giving him an up-close glimpse of her cleavage. Her breasts jiggled a bit. He gripped the arms of the chair and his mouth went dry.

She straightened and left him eye level with her torso. He couldn’t take his eyes off her chest as it heaved with her labored breathing. She took a few steps back and held out her hand to him.

He wanted nothing more then to take her hand and tug her into his lap. Unconsciously, he reached for her. Suddenly, his right hand was free. The little temptress had done such a great job distracting him that he’d never felt her loosening his manacle.  He extended his arm, palm up, in invitation.

Instead of placing her hand in his, she placed a half-rake in his palm. “I’m sure you know what to do with this.”

Before he could close his fingers on the device, she pulled it back out of his reach. She rested the end of the tool against her chin, and then pointed it at him.

“Before I give this to you, you need to promise me you’ll stay in that chair and count to one-hundred before you join me in the bedroom. Deal?”

Right at that moment, he would have promised her anything to be free of his restraints. “Deal.”

She handed him the lock pick and turned to head into the bedroom giving him an enticing view of her ass. God he loved g-strings.

She stopped in front of his bedroom door and looked back at him over her shoulder. “Don’t forget the chocolate sauce, lover.” She winked and let herself into the bedroom, leaving the door slightly ajar.

He fumbled the pick, and it slipped from his fingers, rolled down his leg, and landed a few feet away.

“Damn!”

Scrunching down in the chair, he was able to extend his leg far enough to reach the tool. He scooted it to where he could reach it. Grasping it once again, he made quick work on the remaining shackle.

After he freed himself, he rubbed his wrists, bringing the circulation back to his hands. As promised, he began to count.

“One.”

“Two.”

“One-hundred.”

He vaulted out of the chair, and then picked up the jar of chocolate before he raced into the bedroom, slamming the door behind him.

  End

Chapter End Notes:

Author’s note: You can see Lee’s fantasy outfit, Amanda’s white-lace ensemble & a sexy pair of shoes (IMHO) at the following sites.

http://www.dangerkittyfashions.com/sexy-leather/leather-lace-up-teddy/prod_1295.html

http://www.dangerkittyfashions.com/sexy-bridal/honeymoon/satin-garter-belt/prod_1158.html

http://www.dangerkittyfashions.com/sexy-shoes-boots/fancy-5-peep-toe/prod_4129.html