[Reviews - 0] Printer
Rated: Family
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 2597 Read: 3571
Published: 24/04/11 Updated: 24/04/11
Story Notes:
The Wicky Writing Challenge – Christmas--Sunday November 1, 2009.The Challenge: This month we are setting a Christmas challenge. We have two choices for you. We have 20 words for you and you’ll need to use at least TEN of them, OR we have a line for you to use. The words are: ICE, COLD, HEART, UNWRAP, TEDDY, STOCKING, MISTLETOE, SCROOGE, SNOWFLAKE, BRANDY, RIBBONS, EGGNOG, EYELASH, TINSEL KISS, SCARF, ANGEL, RED, BOWS, ASSIGNMENT. The line is FLAMES DANCED IN THE DARKNESS CREATING A WORLD OF MAGIC.

1. Chapter 1 by Sue [Reviews - 0] (2597 words)
I hope you enjoy this story. My brother and I make this trek every year. This year is the first that we’ve missed in the past 20 years. On the bottom of the page, you will find some links to the places in the story.

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us