- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: Scarecrow and Mrs. King and its characters belong to WB and Shoot the Moon Productions. No infringement is intended. This is written for entertainment purposes only. Please do not redistribute or reproduce this story without my permission.

Thanks: Rita and Miss Edna, you make my stories readable by catching all my grammar errors.

This story is written in answer to a challenge issued by Lisa. Thanks for inspiring Elvira.
Not So Well Kept Secrets

“That damn file has to be here some place. It didn’t sprout wings and fly away.” Though Lee was beginning to think so. “I saw it just the other day.” He slammed another folder onto his desk.

“Come on, man. We’ll find it.” Leatherneck searched the papers on Amanda’s desk.

“I know. If Amanda were here she’d find it just like that!” Lee snapped his fingers.

“But she isn’t.” Leatherneck walked over to Lee’s desk and picked up the phone. “Unless you want to call her and interrupt that so-called lingerie party her mother’s giving. She gabbed about it all morning.”

Lee took the receiver from his friend and placed it back in the cradle. “Do I look that crazy? We’ll find the damn thing if it’s the last thing I do.”

They continued their search for the elusive missing file. The Q-Bureau looked like a tornado had blown through the middle of it. Files were strewn everywhere. Lee ran his hand through his hair. He’d better make sure he cleaned it all up before Amanda returned in the morning. But if he didn’t find that blasted file, he might not be here in the morning, either. Smyth would have his head on a platter by then.

“Let’s check the vault. It’s the only place we haven’t searched.” Lee turned the combination on the lock and opened it.

“I’ll start with A, and you start with Z, and we’ll meet in the middle.” Leatherneck opened the “A” drawer.

“Fine, but I hope we don’t have to go through them all.” Lee stomped to the end of the vault and tugged the file drawer open with a loud bang, almost tipping the entire cabinet. Of all the days for a file to come up missing, it had to be the one when Amanda had gone home early to help her mother with a Rebecca’s Fantasies party. Not that he minded. She’d shown him some things she planned to purchase, and when he’d thought of her wearing those skimpy outfits, his heartbeat had matched the throbbing of the blood that engorged a certain part of his anatomy. He shook his head to get rid of the images; he had a file to find, and he’d better stop daydreaming about his wife.

The search continued in relative silence as they opened and closed file drawers in defeat. “What the hell! What do we have here?” Leatherneck’s voice shattered the quiet tomb.

He turned his head to see what Leatherneck had found. “Shit,” he mumbled, as he rubbed his hand over his face, hoping he hadn’t turned three shades of red. How the hell did it get in there? Thank God Leatherneck had found it and not Billy or Francine. At least with him, he’d be able to bullshit his way out of an embarrassing situation. He hoped he could, anyway.

“Wanna explain why a cock ring is stored in . . .” Leatherneck looked at the drawer. “I’ll be damned, it’s filed under ‘C.’ It is in the right place. Care to tell me what you and Mrs. King are up to here late at night, buddy?”

His mind raced as he tried to think of a plausible explanation. He opened his mouth to speak, but nothing came out. He gulped. What could he tell his friend? At last he managed to find his voice. “I . . . umm . . .”

“Never mind, just tell me one thing. Do they really make you last longer?” Leatherneck winked and tossed the cock ring back in the drawer.

Lee smiled broadly and nodded. “Let’s just say it’s amazing and leave it at that.”

“I might have to get me one. Always nice to add a little spice to one’s sex life.”

“Yeah,” Lee agreed. “Umm . . . can you keep this between the two of us? I wouldn’t want to embarrass anyone.”

“You two are something else. Okay, your secret is safe with me, and I think I know the reason why. Smyth can be such a prick.”

“Thanks,” he replied, hoping no one found out the most important secret of all.

“I think we need some nourishment. I’m gonna run down to the deli and pick up some sandwiches.” Leatherneck shut the metal filing cabinet with a loud clang.

“Okay, I’ll keep looking. Pick me up an egg salad.”

Fifteen minutes later, he shoved the last cabinet shut. Nothing. The damn file was nowhere to be found. Where the hell was it?

“My Gawd, what in the world happened in here?” A voice came through the open door of the vault.

Lee stepped out and found Ragmop staring at the room, his mouth wide open. “Sorry, I’ll clean it up. Don’t worry. I’m on a mission to find a file.”

“That’s okay, Mr. Stetson, I don’t mind. It’s my job.” Ragmop picked up a trashcan to empty it. “Do you want me to help you find it? I’m good at finding missing things.”

“Thanks, no, you go about your own work.” Spying some folders hiding behind the coffee maker, he hurried over to look at them. Nope. None of them were the right one. He threw the files down on his desk.

“Well, well, what do we have here?” Ragmop asked, as he looked into the bottom of a trashcan.

“Don’t tell me it’s the file.” Lee groaned and sank into his chair.

“Nope, I wouldn’t call it that.” Ragmop held up an unopened condom in his gloved hand. “I’m just grateful it’s not a used one. Ya know I have found some of those lying around. You’d be amazed at what I’ve found in people’s trash.” He rolled the small cellophane square between his fingers and looked directly at Lee. “Now why in the world would it be here? I thought you’d stopped playing the field.”

“I have!” He responded louder than he’d meant to. Calm down, he chided himself. No need to yell at the guy for doing his job. “That’s from a . . .” He had to think fast. Damn fast. At least his voice sounded normal. “A bachelor party gift basket I made up the other day.” There. That sounded credible. He hoped.

“Who’s gettin’ hitched?”

“What?”

“The fella who you needed condoms for?”

“It’s . . .” Lee’s mind went blank. “You don’t know him. He works for the State Department.” Okay, he’d managed to wiggle his way out of that dilemma.

“Try me. I know a lot of people around town. You’d be surprised at the connections I have in the janitorial community. Never mind.” Ragmop tossed the condom onto Lee’s desk and looked at his watch. “Well, look at that. It’s time for my break. “Just treat Mrs. King right. She’s a nice lady.” He shook his finger at him. “I’ll be back later to finish straightening up this mess.” He turned and wheeled his cart through the door, closing it behind him.

Lee shut his eyes, relieved that Amanda wasn’t here. If she’d been present when Leatherneck found that cock ring, or Ragmop the condom, she would’ve died from embarrassment.

His fingers closed around the condom, and he’d barely concealed it in the top drawer of his desk when the door to the Q-Bureau opened.

“Scarecrow, have you found the file?” Billy bellowed, as he entered.

Startled, Lee slammed the drawer on his finger. Pain shot through his hand.

“Ouch! Damn it.” He rose and cradled his wounded finger, checking to make sure the skin wasn’t broken, or for that matter, to see if he still had a finger.

“You okay?”

“Yeah, nothing broken.”

“What about the file?”

“Leatherneck and I have looked everywhere. It’s not here.”

Billy scanned the room. “Looks like a tornado hit this place. You sure you’ve checked everywhere?”

“Of course.” Lee paced the small confines of the room. “It’s not in my or Amanda’s desk, the filing cabinets, the vault.” He stopped and stared out the window at the afternoon traffic.

As he watched a car cut off another one, narrowly avoiding a fender bender, he heard something drop on the hardwood floor. When he turned, he saw Billy kneeling on the floor, his butt wriggling as he searched under the couch. “What did you lose?”

“My roll of Tums. It slipped out of my hand and rolled under here.”

“Am I frustrating you so much you need more Tums?”

“No, Smyth is. It’s so dark under here I can’t see a thing.”

Lee opened the side drawer of his desk and pulled out a flashlight. “Here.” He switched it on and knelt beside his boss. When he shined the light under the couch, it illuminated dust bunnies galore. He’d have to remember to tell Ragmop to sweep under here. Out of the corner of his eye, he spotted the foil-wrapped roll of antacids. “There it is, to the left.” He aimed the light directly on the Tums.

“I can’t reach it,” Billy grunted.

Why in the world were they on their hands and knees when they only needed to move the couch? “Stand up, Billy, we’ll just shift this thing.”

They both stood and pulled the couch away from the wall. Lee saw the roll of antacids and picked it up. “Here ya go.”

“Thanks.” Billy wiped the dust off, opened the roll, and popped a Tums in his mouth. “Let’s get this thing back in place.”

As they grasped the couch, the shrill sound of the phone interrupted them. Lee strode to his desk and answered it.

“Stetson,” he barked into the receiver, and then plopped down into his chair as he listened to the caller. “Okay, I’ll tell him.” He hung up the phone and rubbed his hands over his face. “Smyth had the damn file all the time. They just found it on his desk.”

“Figures. Sorry you had to go through all this for nothing.” Billy stooped and picked something up off the floor. “Ya know, Scarecrow, I don’t know how many times I’ve told you that whatever’s going on between you and your partner is all right with me. But I think the two of you should be more careful in the future about leaving things lying around.” He held up a pair of fur-lined handcuffs. “Unless these are new issue that Leatherneck is experimenting with.” He dangled them from his hand.

“Those are . . .”

Billy tossed the cuffs to him. “I think you’d better lock these up in a little safer place.”

Lee couldn’t say a word; his tongue felt tied like it was bound in the cuffs he held.

“Okay, I’m going down to give Smyth a piece of my mind for wasting everyone’s afternoon on a worthless hunt.” Billy pushed the couch back against the wall. “Those fur-lined cuffs are easier on the wrists then the others.” He winked and left the room.

Several minutes later, Lee still hadn’t moved. Who would’ve thought Billy Melrose would be into kinky sex, or at least light bondage? ‘Goes to show you never know what someone does in the bedroom.’ He looked around the Q-Bureau, remembering some of the things he and Amanda had done in this very room, and felt his cock stiffen.

Rising from his chair, he adjusted himself and slipped on his jacket. He dropped the cuffs into the pocket and retrieved the cock ring from the vault. They’d have to remember to take their toys home with them in the future. He’d leave the condom in the drawer for emergencies.

Glancing at his watch, he figured the party should be over by now. He’d drive by the house and see if the coast was clear. Amanda would not believe what happened today. As he fished his keys from his pocket, his fingers caressed the cock ring and cuffs. He’d have to think of some excuse to get her out of the house and back to his apartment. The items in his pocket burned, and his balls tightened as he felt the fire race into his cock. He scribbled a note for Leatherneck and taped it to the door, and then locked it, praying that the party would be over.

********

The Rebecca’s Fantasies party on Maplewood Drive had been in full swing for several hours. As Amanda picked up the empty hors d’oeuvres plate, she watched the ladies from her mother’s bridge club turn various vibrators on and off, running their hands along the pulsating shafts. She stifled a giggle when one of the vibrators jumped out of Betsy Jackson’s hands. Shaking her head, she returned to the kitchen. If she hadn’t seen it with her own eyes, she never would’ve believed it.

“Can I help you with the coffee?” Princess Penny asked, as she entered.

Amanda placed a new filter in the coffeemaker. “No, thanks, I’ve got it. Why don’t you go back to the party?”

Penny pulled a barstool around and sat down. “I’d much rather catch up with you. We haven’t had a chance to talk in a long time. Now tell me everything that has been going on since we last talked.”

Amanda pulled out the coffee cups and placed them on the kitchen island. While the coffeemaker gurgled, she gabbed with her friend, catching up on old times. When the coffee finished brewing, she poured them each a cup. As Penny lifted hers to take a sip, a shriek filled the den. Her hand jiggled, splashing hot coffee on her shirt.

“Oh my gosh!” Amanda rushed to the sink and dampened a dishtowel with cold water. “Are you hurt? Burned?”

Penny took the towel and dabbed at the stain. “No, only a little spilled. It’s nothing.”

“Amanda, did you see . . .” As her mother entered, her eyes widened when she saw Penny’s shirt. “Oh, dear, did Marilyn’s screech cause this? Here, let me help.” She grabbed the towel from Penny and began to blot.

“It’s all right, Dotty. It was an accident.” Penny tried to take back the cloth.

“No, dear, let me. It was all Mary Sue and Millie’s fault. Millie gave her a piece of jewelry, and when she found out they were nipple clamps, she shrieked and covered her breasts, and her face turned red as a beet. I swear, you’d think some of these women had never looked at a catalogue before.”

“I don’t think the stain is going to come out,” Amanda said. Mother had good intentions, but she was just getting Penny wetter by the minute. “Why don’t I lend you something to change into, and we’ll try to get it out in the washer.”

“This old thing isn’t worth it. But I will take you up on the offer to change.” Penny shivered. “It suddenly feels a little chilly in here.”

“Bring the shirt back to me, Amanda, and I’ll work on it while Penny finds something to wear.”

Upstairs, Penny took off her stained shirt, and Amanda opened her closet. “Pick out whatever you want. Or check the top two drawers of the dresser.”

“Okay, but please tell Dotty not to go to any trouble.” She handed her the shirt.

“I will. I’ll be right back.”

Ten minutes later, Amanda hurried back upstairs. After cornering her outside the laundry room, Millie and Mary Sue had apologized profusely.

She entered her bedroom. “I see you found something.”

Penny sat on the chair, wearing Amanda’s Hot Mama T-shirt. “Yes, and I found something very interesting in one of the drawers while I was looking for something to put on.”

Amanda searched her mind; she couldn’t think of a thing that anyone would consider remotely interesting in her dresser. “What?”

“I think you have a lot of explaining to do, and I want to know all the juicy details. You haven’t exactly been honest with me. I told you dangerous could be fun.” She winked and reached behind her, pulling out a red-mesh man’s thong, with snaps on the side. “I have a feeling this little number doesn’t stay on Mr. Stetson for very long.” She unsnapped the snaps. “I think I need to order a pair for Rheza.”

Amanda was speechless. Her mind spun in a whirlwind of possible explanations. Finally, she decided to tell Penny as much of the truth as she could.

When they came back downstairs, the party looked like it was winding down, as groups of women huddled in the foyer, gossiping. During their conversation upstairs, Amanda had impressed on her friend the need for secrecy, and Penny had understood completely, telling her she could confide in her any time. Since she was married to a prince, she knew that loose lips not only could, but did sink ships. She wished she’d been able to tell her the entire story, but unless she talked to Lee first, that one last secret would remain.

“Penny,” Mother called from the kitchen. “I saved your shirt. Come look.”

The doorbell rang, and as Penny headed to the kitchen, Amanda weeded through the throng of women to answer it. When she opened the door and saw the person standing on her doorstep, her mouth dropped open.

“Francine, what are you doing here?”

“Well, if someone’s telephone wasn’t constantly busy, I wouldn’t be here, now would I?” the blonde agent huffed.

Amanda checked to make sure her mother couldn’t see the front door. “What are you talking about?”

“I tried calling. Again and again. Busy signal. Busy signal. Busy signal.”

“Someone must’ve jostled the phone off the hook.”

“Is the party still going on?” Francine craned her neck to look into the house.

“It’s almost over. Francine, what do you want?” she asked, exasperated. If Mother saw the visitor, she’d have a lot of explaining to do. She couldn’t take the chance her mother might recognize Francine from her lies about pet sitting. Knowing Mother, she’d ask how the chimpanzee was doing, and Amanda wouldn’t hear the end of it from Francine till doomsday. And then there was the resemblance to Magda. She had to get her away--fast.

Francine lowered her voice to a whisper. “I need to talk to you in private.”

As a group of chattering women left, Amanda took the opportunity to pull Francine into the house and quickly maneuver her upstairs into her bedroom, closing the door halfway.

“Okay, what’s so important?”

“Nice bedroom. Just what I’d expect to find in suburbia. Lots of flowery and frilly things.” Francine picked up a white lace pillow from the bed.

“Francine, you didn’t come her to critique my decorating skills.”

“No.” She tossed the pillow back onto the bed. “We’ve been hunting for the--”

“Amanda! Where are you?” Mother’s voice bellowed from below.

Amanda stuck her head out the door; she had to keep her from coming upstairs. “I’ll be right there, Mother.” Turning back to Francine, she whispered, “I’ll be back as soon as I can. Don’t go anywhere.”

“Like I would.” Francine snorted and plopped down on the edge of the bed. “Just be quick about it.”

Ten minutes later, Amanda hugged Penny goodbye and bid her final farewells to the rest of the guests. The house was now empty, except for her mother and Francine. Now how would she get her out of the house without Mother seeing? First, she needed to find out what had brought Francine to the suburbs. Then she’d worry about how to sneak her out.

“Oh, dear, Edna forgot her jacket. I’m going to run it over to her.” Mother grabbed the coat and scurried out the front door.

Amanda thanked her lucky stars that Edna Gilstrap had a habit of forgetting things. With any luck, she’d keep Mother occupied long enough to get Francine out of the house, sight unseen. Breathing a sigh of relief, she raced up the stairs.

“Okay, Francine. What’s so important?” she asked, as she opened her bedroom door.

“Nothing, now. Someone must’ve fixed the phone, and I called the Agency and found out the file they’d been hunting has been located.”

“Good, then let’s get you out of here.”

“Not so fast. While you were downstairs, playing ‘Suzy Homemaker,’ I found something interesting up here.”

Oh, Lord, what now? Amanda wracked her brain, trying to remember if anything incriminating had been left out. She couldn’t think of anything that wasn’t hidden away, but knowing Francine, she might have gotten bored and nosed around. But there was nothing else here. She was sure of it. Just the thong that Penny had found. And that was only because she hadn’t given it to Lee yet. She’d planned on surprising him later this weekend. It definitely wasn’t the underwear, which was now safely hidden in her purse. Could he have left something behind she didn’t know about? It wouldn’t be the first time, but lately, he’d been good about making sure all his laundry and other items were accounted for. No missing socks or boxer shorts.

She decided to get it over with and find out what her unwanted guest was smirking about. “What did you find?”

“I see you have some interesting reading material. I just happened to look down and saw this poking out from under the bed.” Francine opened a book. “You know, this looks like it’d be hard to accomplish. Unless you’re double jointed.” She pointed to a picture.

The image of an acrobatic couple making loved filled the page. Amanda felt her cheeks redden. At least it wasn’t something Francine could connect to Lee. “That’s--”

“Stop. I know it’s not Lee. I’m sure you took my advice. You’d be crazy not to. What I want to know is, do I know the guy? And can he do all of these positions? And if so, does he have a brother? If one is that athletic, the other could be, too.”

She let out a silent sigh, and her heartbeat returned to normal. Francine thought she had a new boyfriend. Perfect. That’d throw her off Lee’s scent. “I . . .”

“Oh, never mind. If he’s dating someone from the suburbs, I’m sure I wouldn’t be interested in him. Is the coast clear?” She flung the book onto the bed.

“Yes, hurry.”

Amanda led Francine down the stairs, opened the door, and poked her head out to check for any activity outside.

“Go.” She motioned to her, and Francine slipped out the door, then down Maplewood Drive.

********

After making sure the party had ended, Lee knocked on the back door. A bunch of women going crazy over lingerie was the last thing he wanted to see, although he smiled at the idea of Amanda in one of the skimpy outfits.

“Hi, Lee.” Dotty let him in, then hurried past him into the den.

Strolling into the kitchen, he saw the aftermath of the party. The room looked like a tornado had blown through.

“Hi.” Holding a tray of plates, Amanda greeted him with a kiss on his cheek.

“We need to talk,” he whispered into her ear.

“We’re just finishing up. Can it wait?”

Lee nodded and grabbed the punch bowl from the breakfast table and set it on the counter next to the sink. The sooner they finished, the sooner he could talk to his wife. And boy, did he have some doozies to tell her. He cringed at what she’d probably say when she learned what had been found at the office. He didn’t look forward to telling her, but she needed to know, in case Leatherneck, Ragmop, or Billy said something.

An hour later, the den and kitchen were once again in order. Everything cleaned and back in its proper place. Leftovers stored in containers in the refrigerator.

“I don’t know about you two, but I’m exhausted.” Dotty tossed the dishtowel onto the kitchen island. “I’m going upstairs to soak in a hot tub and read my latest romance novel. Night.” She kissed them each on the cheek. “By the way, I won’t be down anymore tonight. You two have fun.” She winked. “I’m sure my book will keep me engrossed for a long time.”

“Night, Dotty.”

“Night, Mother.”

Once Dotty had left the room, he wrapped his arms around Amanda’s waist and brought his lips to hers. “There now, that’s the proper way to greet my wife.”

“You won’t get any arguments from me.” Her lips found his again in a passionate kiss.

He placed his hands on her hips and rested his forehead against hers. “You’re not gonna believe what happened today.”

“Wanna bet? Wait’ll you hear what was discovered in my bedroom.”

Lee groaned. “I think we’d better sit down.” He led her into the den.

“You go first.” She snuggled next to him on the couch.

He began the story, and the more he told the more Amanda’s cheeks reddened. When he’d finished, she sighed deeply.

“At least the items were found by people we trust. Can you imagine if Dr. Smyth had found the cock ring?”

“They won’t be found at all.” He pulled the handcuffs and cock ring from his pocket. “I made sure to bring them with me.”

“Good.” Amanda fingered the furry cuffs.

“Later.” He stuffed them back into his pocket. “What happened at the party?

She told her story, and he thanked his lucky stars Francine had only found the sexual positions book.

“When do I get to see this gift you bought me?”

Amanda rose from the couch and fetched her purse. She sat down next to him, drew out the red-mesh thong, and handed it to him. “From me, to you.”

He held it up. “This doesn’t leave much to the imagination.”

“It’s not supposed to, and it’ll give me quick access.” She brushed her fingertips across his groin, then took the thong from him and unsnapped it.

Lee gulped as his balls tightened in response. “I think we should take this to my place. I know the boys are with Joe, but your mother is still upstairs, and I have a feeling our lovemaking is going to be very loud tonight. And I don’t want either of us to feel the need to be quiet.” He grabbed her hand and pulled her from the couch.

“I’ll go tell Mother--”

“You’ll tell me what?” Dotty asked, as she entered the room in her robe.

“I . . . I mean, we’re . . .”

Dotty held up her left hand. “Stop. I know the two of you are going over to Lee’s to spend the night. I figured you would. I just came downstairs to tell you that you needed to find a better hiding place. What do you have in your hand, Amanda?”

Amanda swiftly hid the thong behind her back. “Oh, nothing. What did you find?”

“I found it in your bathroom closet with the towels. I forgot to do the wash today, and I didn’t have any left in mine, so I went to get one of yours.”

Lee closed his eyes and mumbled, “Not another sock.”

“Not exactly.” A low, buzzing sound filled the room. “This.” Dotty tossed an object to him, and he stared at the vibrator clutched in his hand. “Of course, I’m sure it’s Amanda’s.”

As the vibrator buzzed in his palm, Lee’s tongue felt glued to the roof of his mouth. Could this day get any more bizarre? Now his secret mother-in-law found their sex toys.

“Mother--”

“Sweetheart, you don’t have to explain to me. Vibrators are just as much fun with two as they are with one person. In fact, more fun with two. Either way, it needs to be hidden a little better. I would hate for you to have to explain it to the boys.” She kissed them both on the cheek again and stood back. “Have fun, darlings.” She looked at the vibrator in Lee’s hand, then at his crotch.

He stood there, not moving a muscle, under the scrutiny of Dotty’s eyes. Not wanting to bring attention to the area she stared at, he resisted the urge to place his hands in front of himself. At least his cock cooperated, and the slight erection that he’d sported earlier had wilted.

“You know, I’ve been told that one normally buys a vibrator that’s the same size as their lover, or close to it. If that’s the case, Amanda dear, you’ve hit the jackpot.” Dotty winked and left the room.

Lee plopped down onto the couch and ran his hand over his face. All ideas of lovemaking had quickly dispersed. “I can’t believe she said that. Wait, this is Dotty I’m talking about. Nothing surprises me anymore where she’s concerned.”

“Do you still want to go to your apartment?” Amanda dangled the thong in front of him.

“Hell, yes!” Switching off the vibrator, he grabbed the thong and thrust it into his pocket with the handcuffs and cock ring. The thought of Amanda handcuffed to the bed, the cock ring snugly around his cock, and the vibrator buzzing was all it took to get him back in the mood. He’d even wear the mesh thong for her later and let her rip it off his body.

********

Lee lay on the bed as Amanda glided her lips over the material covering his jutting cock. She flicked her tongue between the holes in the mesh to lick off the moisture that seeped from his tip. The thong was just as erotic as she’d thought it would be.

Snap.

The red-mesh thong that had encased her husband’s cock came off. Lee hadn’t been able to put on the cock ring, since it had to be placed on him while he was flaccid. Next time, he’d said. In her opinion, the thong more then made up for the absence of the ring.

“I told you it’d be easy to take off.” She twirled the thong in her fingertips, then tossed it to the floor.

Amanda looked up the length of his body and held his gaze, then parted her lips and took him as deep as she could, caressing his shaft with her tongue. Relaxing her throat, she practically swallowed him, as his hand cupped the back of her head, holding her in place, guiding her, while his hips rocked rhythmically, and his cock slid in and out of her mouth.

“Yesss,” he hissed.

She knew he was close to coming; she felt the steady throb of the vein running along the underside of his cock, and his testicles were drawn up close to his body. A shudder rocked him as she lightly skimmed her teeth over his engorged sensitive tip, then closed her lips tightly over the crown and sucked hard.

Spurred by his groans of pleasure, she took him deep one last time. She felt his body jerk and his hot cum slide down her throat. When his cock stopped pulsing, she looked up at him, flicked her tongue out, and licked her lips.

He placed his finger under her chin. “My turn.”

“You mean mine.” She winked, and her lips covered his hungrily.

He proceeded to torment her, as she’d tormented him. His lips moved down the base of her neck to her breasts, where he first laved them, then suckled them to taut peaks. The pleasure grew with each hot pass of his tongue. He trailed butterfly kisses down her stomach, then closed his mouth over her clitoris while thrusting a long finger inside her. Her body jerked upward in response, and the suctioning swirl of his tongue drew her into a toe-curling orgasm.

As soon as the internal ripples subsided, he eased up her body. “Now, it’s both our turns.”

Lee settled between her thighs, the head of his shaft against her slick entrance, and pressed into her, inch by inch. “Stop teasing,” she growled.

He braced his arms on either side of the mattress. His mouth skimmed her cheek, his breath hot and moist on her skin. “Is this what you want?” his voice rasped. He thrust the rest of the way into her, impaling her to the hilt.

“Yes,” she moaned, as he pulled out and plunged forward yet again. His teeth scraped her shoulder as she wrapped her legs around his waist, and her hips surged upward to meet his strokes.

When she raked her nails down his back, he threw back his head and groaned. She grabbed his ass cheeks and pushed him deeper into her as she bucked her hips, forcing the rhythm of their lovemaking to increase tenfold.

Amanda stared deep into Lee’s passion-filled eyes. Their breath came in pants as they spiraled toward the top; the sweat trickled down his chest. Without blinking an eye, he rolled onto his back, bringing her with him, and she began riding him frantically. His hand glided lower, and he stroked her swollen clitoris.

Her inner muscles clamped around him, and she felt him lose the last of his control, as his cock stiffened at the same moment her body shattered into an intense orgasm.

While they cuddled, the need for sleep overwhelmed Amanda, and her eyes drifted shut. Then an inkling of a thought reared its ugly head. Her eyes flew open, and she turned to her husband. His eyes were closed, and his chest rose in even breathing. He was asleep, but she had no choice; she had to wake him.

“Lee, wake up.” She shook his arm.

His eyes popped open. “What’s the matter? What’s wrong?”

She felt guilty for waking him, but she had to know. Just as she’d been about to doze off, she’d suddenly remembered something that they’d forgotten.

“Where did we hide the video?”

He sat up in bed and ran his hand through his hair. “You mean ‘Spies-n-Lust’? Last time I saw it, you had it in your purse. Didn’t you leave it here?”

“No!” Amanda jumped out of bed. “I was going to and forgot. Oh My Gosh! I bet Mother took it out and added it to the other videos.”

Lee vaulted out of bed and grabbed his pants. “We gotta get to your house fast!”

*********

As silent as two spies could be in the middle of the night, they unlocked the back door and tiptoed into the darkened house. No words were spoken as they crept to the den and the shelf that held the videotapes. Amanda turned on the light next to the shelf.

“I don’t see it,” she whispered. Oh, gosh. Had Mother or the boys found it?

“Neither do I,” Lee murmured.

The room filled with light. She grabbed his hand, and they wheeled to face her mother--standing in the doorway in her robe with a videotape in her hand.

“You two looking for this?”

Amanda gulped and felt Lee’s fingers tighten around her hand.

“Mother, you didn’t watch it by chance?”

“I hope the two of you have nothing else compromising hidden around here. And of course I watched it. With a title like that, did you expect me not to? Interesting plot, I have to admit. Two spies who make love all over the world in intriguing, if not impossible, positions. I enjoyed it very much.” Mother winked at them both and held out the tape.

Lee took two long steps and took the tape from her. “I’m sorry. It won’t happen again.”

Amanda joined him, hoping her face hadn’t turned a bright shade of red.

Mother kissed Lee’s cheek, then Amanda’s. “I’m sure it won’t. I’m going back to bed and dream of my own lusty spy.”

“Good night,” they said in unison.

Mother turned, tugging the belt of her robe tighter. “By the way, tomorrow I’ll show you the places your father and I used to hide our play things. You never did find them, did you?”

“No. You and . . .” Amanda couldn’t finish her sentence. The thought that her parents had such things around the house had never entered her mind. But then, this was the woman who ordered from Rebecca’s Fantasies. And now that she thought about it, her mother had been dealing with that company since it first opened twenty-five years ago. The saying really was true--like mother, like daughter.

“Do you young kids think you thought it all up? We had our share, and it always made things lively in the bedroom, if you know what I mean.” Mother winked and left the room.

She met her husband’s startled eyes, as they stood silent, letting her mother’s words sink in. Suddenly, they both burst out laughing.

“Come on, let’s go back to my place. This lusty spy is feeling amorous--again.” Lee guided her toward the door.

Amanda noticed the videotape tucked under his arm. So, they’d be watching a movie in the very near future. She locked the door behind them.

The End