- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: Scarecrow and Mrs. King and its characters belong to WB and Shoot the Moon Productions. No infringement is intended. This is written for entertainment purposes only. Please do not redistribute or reproduce this story without my permission.

Thanks: To Miriam and the MEAP team for finding my errors and to TJ for coming up with an awesome title.
No Shirt, No Shoes, No Problem

Friday Morning

Billy Melrose’s stomach was killing him. The acid churned, as he listened to the nervous caller on the other end of the phone. He felt like someone poked him with the tip of a red-hot poker. Reaching into the side drawer of his desk, he extracted a brand-new bottle of Tums.

“What do you mean, you won’t meet your contact this evening? The meet is set up.” He balanced the phone on his shoulder, opened the bottle, and almost dropped the receiver.
“You want Scarecrow and his partner to meet you where?” He grimaced. “You have to be joking . . . what do you mean, it’s the only place you’ll feel safe?”

As the caller continued, Billy shook out two tablets and plopped them into his mouth. He leaned back in his chair and ran his hand over his face. “Okay, okay, I’ll have them meet you there tomorrow. Just make sure the exchange takes place quickly.”

After placing the receiver back in its cradle, he put his elbows on his desk, rested his head in his hands, and rubbed his eyes. This was not his day. He should have stayed home in bed. Alas, he hadn’t. He had a job to do, and so did Lee and Amanda.

In moments, he felt the medication start to calm his stomach. He picked up the phone and placed a call to the resort. After hanging up, he leaned back in his chair and tried to figure out how in the hell he was going to tell Lee and Amanda about their next assignment.

********

Two hours later, Billy shifted the brochures, delivered by the courier, to his left hand. He took a deep breath as he reached out to turn the knob to the door of the Q-Bureau. Hell, if this assignment had come up three years ago, Lee would’ve jumped at it. In fact, he probably wouldn’t want to leave. But since he and Amanda became partners, Lee had changed. Changed for the better.

Swallowing hard, Billy opened the door and stepped into the Q-Bureau. “Lee. Amanda.”

*******

Lee glanced up from the cup of coffee he was pouring. “Hey, Billy.”

“Afternoon, sir.” Amanda dropped the paper she was reading onto her desk.

Billy paced the room, doing what Lee considered a pretty good imitation of himself. “I came to tell you that Jerome cancelled this evening’s meet.”

“Okay, Billy, I know you. You didn’t come all the way up here to tell us of a cancelled meeting.” He looked over at Amanda, who shrugged.

Billy continued to pace. “You’re right. Jerome wants the exchange to take place tomorrow evening at a new location.”

“Where?”

Billy cleared his throat. “Here.” He handed a copy of the brochure to each of them.

“The Natural Way at Paradise Lakes,” Amanda read out loud. “Sounds like a nice place.”

Lee choked on his coffee. He knew what kind of resort this was. Felicity, an old girl friend, had wanted the two of them to go there. “Umm . . . Amanda, I think you may want to read about it first.”

“Lee’s right. This is not your typical weekend at the lake.”

“What do you mean?” She opened the brochure and started to read. “Oh my gosh.” Her face turned crimson.

“Okay, I’ll go by myself. I can be back in no time. I don’t need backup.”

“Afraid not, Scarecrow. Unfortunately, this weekend is for couples only. It’s called the ‘Weekend of Discoveries.’ No singles allowed.”

“I’ll go. I’m your partner; you need someone to watch your back. I can handle this.”

At those words, Lee looked at Amanda and grinned.

“If it’s any consolation, I’ve figured out a way where you can keep your clothes on,” Billy said. “At least most of the time.”

Lee sighed in relief. Being nude was not a problem for him, at least he hoped not, but he wasn’t sure about Amanda. They’d only dated for a couple of months, and even though they’d been intimate, they were still discovering the depths of their sexual desires. The fact that she was a tiger in bed didn’t mean she would be comfortable around a lot of naked people. He’d spent some time on topless European beaches, but those women were complete strangers. He wasn’t sure he would be able to walk around in the nude with Amanda without becoming aroused. Just the thought of his girlfriend naked made his penis ache with hunger.

The sound of Amanda’s voice brought Lee out of his musings. “Sir, how can we keep our clothes on?”

Billy flipped open the brochure. “It’s all on page three.” He cleared his throat again and read aloud: “ ‘It says first time visitors may remain dressed during the tour of the facilities until they’re comfortable shedding their garments. After the tour they must return to their rooms and whenever they leave they cannot be wearing clothing. If they still feel uncomfortable, it is suggested that the couple leave the resort.’ ”

Lee sat down on the edge of Amanda’s desk. “That takes care of a couple of hours, but we’re still going to have to be naked for the meet.”

“True. But there is an addendum for women. If a woman is on her . . .” Billy coughed, “monthly cycle, she can wear shorts.”

Amanda laughed. “I guess they won’t check to see if you’re telling the truth. Okay, you two, I know you’re both trying to protect my modesty, but I can handle this assignment. When do we have to check in?”

“Tomorrow afternoon, any time after three o’clock. Jerome will meet you sometime in the evening. He didn’t say when, just that he’ll call me later with the time and location.”

“Why the hell did Jerome pick this place for the meet?” Lee asked.

“Jerome’s running scared, and he’s being paranoid. He said he’d feel safer at a place where there would be no way to hide any weapons.”

“He’s gone off the deep end. There are lots of places weapons can be hidden. Even if someone is naked.”

“We both know that, Scarecrow, but let’s humor our contact. Otherwise we won’t get the film.”

After Billy left, Lee hopped off the edge of the desk and leaned down next to Amanda. He put his hand on hers and caressed it. “Are you sure this is all right with you?”

“Yes, as long as I’m with you, I can handle anything. But how can I possibly keep my eyes off the most gorgeous man there? My eyes will be continually scanning his . . . length.” Her eyes moved to his lower anatomy.

“Remember I once told you, ‘Eyes straight’? Just make sure the only ‘length’ you stare at is mine.”

********

Saturday

As they headed down the highway, Amanda began to read from the brochure. “‘The Natural Way at Paradise Lakes has been in operation for ten years. You’ll find luxury suites, superb dining and dancing. There is an Olympic-size swimming pool and several hot tubs for your enjoyment. Activities include tennis, bowling, biking, hiking, horseback riding, fishing, boating, and golfing. A spa and gymnasium are also on the premises.’ ”

She glanced over at Lee. Last night, he’d expressed concern about her comfort level with being nude in public. She tried to reassure him that she wouldn’t do anything that would make her uncomfortable, and she really had no idea what she would do until she arrived. Smiling, she thought back to the comment he made about being in a perpetual state of arousal if he had to see her naked all day. The image of him walking around with his penis proud and stiff made her begin daydreaming.

Lee took his eyes off the road for a moment. “What about this special event, ‘The Weekend of Discoveries?’ Is there anything in there about it?”

She flipped through the brochure. She didn’t take it home because she didn’t want her mother to see it. Mother was already skeptical about her nights “in the editing room”; what would she say if she found this? As Amanda turned the pages, a white flyer fell out. “I found something.”

She picked up the paper and started to read aloud. “‘Discover yourself in pleasure. Discover your hidden desires. Attend screenings of award winning movies at your leisure. Vendors will be on site in the conference room, displaying new wares for sexual excitement. You are also invited to participate in our swinging nights. Both partners must be willing. If so, please stop at the front desk and receive a red ribbon that you will wear on your right wrist. If the ribbon is not worn, you will not be approached by anyone wishing to switch partners. The theme of this weekend is pleasure, whether it is with the person with whom you attend or others. Have a sensual experience of discovery.’ Lee, they’re talking about having sex with strangers!”

Amanda’s heart started to beat wildly. The idea of switching partners appalled her. The only man she wanted to be with was Lee.

Lee pulled into a parking space at the resort and shut off the engine. Turning to her he placed his hand on her cheek and caressed it. “We are NOT wearing red ribbons. I have no desire to switch partners; you’re the only one I want to be with. We’ll take the tour, meet Jerome at the hot tub, and then stay in our room.”

Amanda waited while Lee grabbed the small overnight cases from the trunk and took his arm as they entered the reception area. When they reached the desk, she gulped. The young man behind the desk was wearing nothing. She’d never been so grateful to see a high desk before.

“Welcome to ‘The Natural Way at Paradise Lakes.’ My name is Bryan. Is this your first visit here?”

Amanda doubted she could speak coherently to the naked receptionist. Thankfully, Lee answered. “Hi. Yes, this is our first visit. It’s also our first time at a clothing optional resort. You should have a reservation for a deluxe room for Lee Stetson and Amanda King.”

The clerk looked down at his computer terminal. “Ah, yes, I see it here. We’re happy you decided to make your first experience as a naturalist here at Paradise Lakes. Please fill out the registration form, and I’ll get your key.”

While Lee filled out the paper, Bryan reached for a key and slid it across the desk. “Room 708. Have you seen the brochure detailing our ‘Weekend of Discoveries’?”

“Yes.”

“Good. Will you be needing red ribbons?”

“Umm…no. Maybe next time.”

“Very well. Enjoy your stay. I’ll have Alex give you a tour of the property if you’ll come back here in an hour. You have the option of being nude or being clothed for that. The tour takes about 45 minutes.”

“Thank you. We’ll be here.”

*******

“Well, it’s a nice room.” Amanda took in the mauve and green color scheme, entertainment center with VCR, and table and easy chairs in front of a glass door leading to the balcony. “I won’t mind hanging out here.”

“Yeah.” Lee dropped their overnight cases on the king-size bed. “Especially with my roommate.”

They unpacked quickly. Amanda hung her few clothing items in the closet, a little surprised to see a full-length mirror on the outside of the door. After all, nobody around here needed to make sure her hem was straight.

When she returned from placing her toiletries in the bathroom, she found Lee sitting on the bed. “Are you okay?”

“I’m fine. I’m just not thrilled with the idea of walking around naked later in front of strangers.”

“Shouldn’t that be my line?”

He put his head in his hands and rubbed his eyes. “Amanda, I’m already aroused with just the thought of you being naked.”

Maybe satisfying their desires now would make things easier in public. With that thought in mind, Amanda stepped back into the bathroom and stripped, then moved back into the bedroom.

“Hey.” She knelt in front of him. “Lee, look at me. Why don’t we take care of the situation now? Then maybe you won’t have a problem later.”

He opened his eyes, and they were dark with passion. “I think you’ve found a solution.”

Hurriedly, she unbuttoned his shirt. Her hand traced a path from his smooth chest to his crotch, and then lingered to rub the erection that threatened to burst through his pants.

He leaned forward, and his lips captured hers.

When the kiss ended, she unbuckled his belt and unzipped his fly, licking her lips in anticipation. Then she pushed him back onto the bed, his legs dangling over the edge. “Lift up,” she ordered, and made quick work of removing his clothes.

As Amanda knelt in the vee of his legs, her fingertips caressed his thighs, and then moved to his crotch. She looked up at Lee; he lay back eyes closed, tongue flicking out to moisten his lips.

Her hands on his hips, she lowered her head and licked the underside of his shaft. His moans of pleasure spurred her on, as she wrapped her lips around the swollen head, sucking. Removing her lips from his penis, she grabbed the base with her hand, firmly stroking it all the way up to the tip and back down again. Then, once again, she engulfed his shaft with her mouth.

“I’m in heaven,” he gasped.

“Not yet.”

The novelty of being somewhere as exotic as a nudist resort made her daring, eager to try out a new technique. She decided to follow out the directions she’d read in an article in her mother’s “Cosmo” magazine.

Amanda blew a slow stream of air onto the tip of his penis, then wrapped her lips around him and sucked. Lee shuddered in response, and she heard him take a deep breath. Smiling, she repeatedly alternated the coolness of her breath and the warmth of her lips. “Are you in heaven, now?”

When he didn’t answer, she noticed him looking to the right. Following his line of sight, she gazed at what he was watching. When she saw their reflections in the mirror of the closet, she sucked in a deep breath. So that’s why the mirror was there.

She watched herself pleasuring Lee, while he in turn watched her. Their eyes locked. The image fueled a fire in her loins, and she snaked a hand between her legs and rubbed her swollen clitoris.

Suddenly, she felt Lee’s hands on her shoulders, drawing her up onto the bed. “No, I want to make you cum.” He grabbed her around the hips and lifted her up so that she was straddling his body. Then he moved her down and impaled her on his shaft.

Amanda moaned when she felt him penetrate her core. She lifted herself off him and then met his thrusting hips as he pushed up towards her. They each turned toward the mirror and watched as they made love.

Lee moved his left hand from her waist and touched her clit with his thumb. “Yes.” Amanda groaned.

Harder and harder, he rubbed her swollen pleasure bud. His hips thrust faster as they both started to go over the edge. As orgasms rocked their bodies, their eyes locked in the mirror.

With a final gasp of his name, Amanda collapsed on top of Lee, their bodies still joined, and he cradled her in his arms.

“Now that was heaven.” He tenderly kissed her lips.

She brushed a lock of hair out of her eyes and caught sight of the bedside clock. “Lee, we have to be downstairs in fifteen minutes for the tour.”

“Let’s cancel.”

“No, we really should get familiar with the resort. What if something goes wrong later?”

“You’re right.” He sighed.

“Come on, let’s get dressed.”

“Don’t you mean undressed?”

Amanda looked at him in mock shock. “Do you mean you want to take the tour in the nude?”

“Well, I don’t think I’ll have a problem with a certain part of my body standing at attention at the moment.”

She squeezed her vaginal muscles around his now flaccid penis and wiggled. “Are you sure about that?”

Lee grabbed her by her shoulders. “Okay, okay, miss smarty pants.” He laughed. “How ‘bout we wear shorts, since you just proved my theory wrong?”

Slowly, she rose off him and walked to the closet to retrieve shorts and a button-down cotton blouse. “Be right back.” She laughed as she sashayed into the bathroom.

“Tease!” he shouted after her.

Upon her return, the bedroom seemed empty, but the doors to the balcony were open, curtains billowing in a gentle breeze. After pulling one to the side, she saw him leaning against the railing clad in a khaki shorts and sandals.

“Hey.” Amanda stepped onto the balcony, past the large, thickly-padded chaise lounge, and joined him.

Putting his right arm around her waist, he continued to look at the landscape. “What a view. It’s really beautiful here.”

In the distance, she saw mountains, and through the trees, sailboats on a tranquil lake, the top of the stables, and tennis courts. But the sight beside her – of Lee’s bare chest and the taut muscles of his abdomen – interested her more. “I like the view I have right here.”

Their eyes met. “I take it back. The view here is more beautiful.” Lee placed a light kiss on her lips. “Time for our tour.”

“I’m ready.”

“A-man-da!” He grabbed her hand. “Haven’t you forgotten something? You’re not wearing a bra. And your blouse isn’t buttoned.”

“I didn’t forget.” She winked. “I thought I’d go braless. Since we’re supposed to be nude, I figured this was a good way to start. No bra, and unbuttoned.” With a grin, she flashed him a view of her breasts.

Lee took her hand and led her to the door. “If we don’t leave now, I’ll end up making love to you again and we’ll miss our tour.”

*******

A nude man greeted them as they stepped off the elevator into the lobby. “Lee and Amanda? I’m Alex.” He offered his hand in greeting.

Lee shook it. “Yes, that’s us.”

The staff must have to keep saying their names; they can’t pin on a name tag, Amanda thought. She cleared her throat. “Hi, Alex.”

Whether or not the man smiled in return, she didn’t know. She tried to keep her eyes straight ahead, focused on a point over his right shoulder.

That didn’t work. Several men came into her line of vision, and she couldn’t keep from checking out their bodies. Scrutinizing their “packages,” she realized Lee was much better endowed then any of them. Smiling, she turned her attention back to Alex, hoping neither he nor Lee saw her looking.

“We hope you’ll enjoy your stay here at The Natural Way. I have a golf cart waiting to give you a tour of the grounds. Follow me, please.”

Alex drove the cart down the road and onto a path that led to the swimming pool and golf course. At each attraction – tennis courts, stables, lake – they stopped to look around.

After a while, Amanda realized most people weren’t paying attention to what anyone else wasn’t wearing. The more people they saw, the more relaxed she felt. The guests seemed to be having a good time, enjoying whatever they were doing; they just happened to be doing it nude. No one seemed to be ashamed of their bodies; she saw all shapes and sizes, young and old. The only thing she had a hard time doing was not letting her eyes wander below a man’s waist.

The few people who seemed to be checking each other out wore red ribbons on their wrists. Occasionally she saw a woman’s face light up at the sight of Lee, only to lapse into a frown as she took in his unadorned wrist.

When they returned to the hotel, Alex showed them the theater and the movie video collection. When their guide brought them into the bowling alley, Amanda found herself trying to recall Lee’s stance as they went bowling together, when the Agency was in “possum” mode. She’d been too preoccupied with the case to really enjoy seeing Lee throw a ball. Here, she could really concentrate – and she wouldn’t mind, as the more experienced bowler, giving a few “hands-on” tips to her now-nude partner.

As the last step of the tour, Alex took them into the conference room where vendors had set up their displays. Amanda glanced around the room at the tables filled with vibrators, dildos, whips, and hundreds of other pleasure toys.

“Feel free to come back at any time and check what’s for sale,” Alex said as he led them back to the lobby. “I hope you enjoyed the tour.”

“Yes, we did, thank you.”

“Yeah, thanks.” Lee looked around apprehensively, obviously making sure they were alone. His voice dropped. “Alex, I’ve been to some topless beaches when I was younger, and I was wondering exactly how a man kept from . . .” Amanda noticed a slight tinge of pink creep into his face.

“Erections?” Alex asked, unashamed.

Lee winced. “Well, yes.”

“Listen, don’t be embarrassed. It’s the number one question men ask.”

Lee let out a long breath. “What’s the proper etiquette in those situations?”

“It’s nothing the women here haven’t seen before,” Alex explained. “Most guests are couples. There are secluded areas, where you can excuse yourself to go and ‘alleviate’ the problem. Some of the newer men to the resort carry a towel. They put it in front of them if this particular problem happens. You’ll find that, the more comfortable you get with nudity, the less it happens.”

Lee glanced over at Amanda and smiled. “It’s not seeing other women naked that bothers me. It’s the idea of seeing my girlfriend undressed all the time. We’ve only been dating for a few months. Sometimes I get aroused just by the way she moves or by a look she gives me.”

“I understand completely. Do what I said if you’re in public, or make love before coming down from your room. Once you start participating in the activities, sex won’t always be on your mind.”

“I hope so.” Lee put his hand on the small of Amanda’s back and led her to the elevator.

********

Amanda pushed Lee back against the wall of the empty elevator and slid her hand down the front of his shorts. “Don’t worry. I’ll help ‘alleviate’ any ‘problems.’” She felt his penis harden under her touch.

He grabbed her by the shoulders and reversed their positions. His body pressed tightly against her, while his lips sought hers. Then he kissed his way along her neck to her ear and whispered, “I’m gonna take you up on that. Very soon.”

Just as he started to suck on her earlobe, the elevator dinged its arrival on their floor. “Let’s go.” Lee grabbed her hand, and they raced to the room.

Once inside, Lee locked the door behind them and kicked off his sandals. He pushed his shorts down with and stepped out of them. He was not wearing his boxers, and his penis stood at attention.

Before she could utter a word, Lee engulfed her mouth with his. His tongue ravaged her lips, asking for entrance. Amanda opened for him, and their tongues danced wildly.

“I need you.” Lee placed his hands around her waist; made quick work of the little clothing she was wearing and led her to one of the easy chairs. “Lean over the back.”

Amanda had felt the stirrings in her vagina in the elevator; she knew she was ready for him. She ached to feel him deep inside. At that very moment, the tip of his erection nudged her entrance. One hard thrust, and he was deep inside. Hands on her hips, he pulled her back and thrust forward into her core. Then his hands moved to her breasts and fondled her hard nipples. She arched her back, feeling his hardened penis go deeper.

Lee shuddered. “I can’t hold it.”

“Don’t.”

“No, I want you to come with me.”

When Lee hit her g-spot, she came in a powerful explosion. She yelled out his name as her body rocked with spasms as he continued to hit her hidden love button with his thrusts. She felt the onset of his orgasm as his body began to tremble and he thrust deep into her one final time.

Afterwards, they managed to climb into bed, to fall asleep in each other’s arms.

Amanda awoke to the sound of her stomach rumbling. Silently, she removed the arm that Lee had draped over her waist. Just as quietly, she rose from the bed and picked up the room service menu.

“Amanda, what are you doing?”

“I’m hungry, so I thought I’d order us some food.”

“What time is it?” Lee yawned and stretched.

She glanced at the clock. “Only 6:30. We have plenty of time for them to deliver something before we meet Jerome.”

Forty-five minutes later they were drinking wine and eating roast chicken, baked potatoes, and peas and carrots. At Lee’s suggestion, she’d also added a bottle of champagne and strawberries to their order. The champagne sat chilling in a bucket, waiting to be opened once they finished the meet.

After their meal, Amanda called home while Lee took a shower. He looked a little disappointed that she wasn’t going to join him, and she assured him she would make it up to him later.

While she waited for Lee to come out of the shower, she walked out onto the balcony to watch the setting sun. She took deep breaths of the cool evening air and admired the pink and purple sky. When hands touched her shoulders, she jumped.

“Sorry, didn’t mean to scare you. I thought you heard me.” Lee nuzzled her neck and hugged her to his body.

“I’ve been watching the sunset.” She leaned back into his embrace and placed her hands on top of his.

After a few moments, Amanda felt Lee push her hair aside and whisper into her ear, “Do you realize that you’re standing out here completely naked?”

Amanda turned in his arms. “Oh my gosh! I never thought to put anything on. I just came outside, not a care in the world.”

He laughed, and she savored the feel of his chest rising against her. “Well, I don’t think anyone here cares.”

“Yeah.” Her eyes scanned his naked length. “I see you’re ready for our meeting at the hot tub.”

“All ready except for our towels.” He winked. “Do you want to shower before we leave?”

“Mmm-hmm. I won’t be long.” She kissed him gently on the lips.

Half an hour later, Amanda came out of the bathroom carrying two towels. At the sight of Lee, still standing out on the balcony, she stopped and drew in her breath. His back was to her and she smiled as she admired his body from the rear: taut buttocks, dimpled rear, broad shoulders, long legs. And this gorgeous man was all hers.

She leaned against the edge of the sliding glass door. “I’m ready. It’s 8:30, so we should leave.”

He turned around. “I’m all set, except for my towel.”

“Catch.”

His left hand flew up and caught the towel in mid-air. “Nice toss. Let’s go.”

As they started towards the door, Amanda heard Lee cough. She stopped and turned to face him.

He stood still, eyes huge.

“What’s the matter?”

“Amanda, you’re not wearing any shorts. You’re not wearing anything! I thought you were going to take the ‘out’ offered to women.” He shook his head, as if dumbfounded. “I didn’t think you’d want to go in public totally nude. I know you were on the balcony naked, but no one could really see us out there.”

She gently touched his arm. “If my partner is nude, then I’m nude. We’re a team, and we do everything together.” She shifted her towel so she was partly covered. “Besides I have this.”

“If you’re positive. I don’t want you to do anything you aren’t comfortable with.” He took her hand.

She squeezed his hand with confidence. “As long as I’m with you, I’m comfortable.”

********

Just as they were about to exit the hotel, a buxom blonde woman bumped into Lee, forcing him to drop his hand from Amanda’s waist. “I’m sorry, honey, clumsy me.” She chuckled loudly, her breasts bouncing.

Amanda smiled at the sight of Lee adjusting the towel in front of him so the woman would not be able to see his penis.

“Oh, my, you’re handsome. My name’s Traci. What’s yours?” the blonde asked, as she ogled his body.

Lee opened his mouth to answer, but the woman continued without a pause.

“Tall and strong,” she purred. Her well-manicured hand stroked his biceps and skimmed his chest. “Will I be seeing you later?” She held up her other hand, displaying a red ribbon wrapped around her wrist.

“No, I don’t think – ” Lee began.

“I know my husband would like your friend.” She gave Amanda a cursory glance and tried to slide one of her bright red fingernails underneath Lee’s towel.

“My boyfriend and I will not be joining you and your husband. We’re not taking part in that aspect of this weekend.” She lifted Lee’s right arm, to show his bare wrist. “I believe you’re not supposed to approach anyone to swing if they’re not wearing a red ribbon. Besides, he prefers brunettes.”

“I do declare! How was I supposed to know he wasn’t wearing a ribbon?” Scowling, the woman sauntered off.

“Blonde bimbo,” Amanda muttered as they exited the hotel.

Lee laughed as he pulled her into the shadows and took her in his arms. “Thanks for getting rid of her. That woman wasn’t going to take no from me.” He captured her lips in a passionate kiss, then nuzzled her neck. “You’re one hundred percent correct. The only woman that I have any interest in is a particular brunette whose nipples I can feel right now.”

Amanda pushed him away, slightly breaking his contact with her neck, but still within reach of his lips. She wanted nothing more then to spend the rest of the evening in his arms, but they had a job to do. She took his lower lip in hers and nibbled on it. “Later. We need to meet Jerome now.”

Lee groaned and leaned his forehead against hers. “I know. Come on before I make a spectacle of myself by dragging you into one of those private areas Alex told us about for some quick relief.”

“You’re insatiable.” She winked at him. “I like that quality in you. Come on, the sooner we do the meet, the sooner we can be alone together.”

They passed no one on their journey along the dimly-lit path, and encountered nobody at the hot tub. Lee looked around, casing the area. “I think we should get in, in case anyone comes by and gets suspicious.”

Amanda dropped her towel on the edge of the tub and got in. The warm, bubbly water soothed her, and she immediately relaxed, closing her eyes. A splashing sound to her left signaled Lee’s entrance, and she felt his arm slip around her shoulders. His fingers tweaked the nipple of her breast.

“Mmm. This feels so good.”

“Yeah, if we didn’t have business here. Where the hell is Jerome? I can’t take much more, Amanda.”

“I know, but we can’t leave.”

After several minutes of Lee playing with her breasts, she had to reciprocate, and her hand found its way to his penis. She stroked it, and felt him become semi-hard under her ministrations. The fact that Jerome would be coming to meet them at any moment kept both of them from taking their actions too far.

A rustling in the bushes made both of them stand up quickly and get out of the tub. Amanda was drying off, when Jerome entered the area and walked directly into Lee, knocking his towel out of his hands. “Sorry, mate, I didn’t see you there. Let me get that for you.” He leaned down and picked up Lee’s towel. “Here ya go, buddy.” He handed Lee his towel and left the two of them standing alone by the hot tub.

“Lee,” Amanda whispered. “Did he give you the film?”

Lee opened his towel slightly and showed her the black canister. “Yeah, let’s get back to our room so I can lock it away. We’ll bring it to Billy in the morning.”

*******

While Lee was locking the film into a secret compartment of his bag, Amanda wandered onto their balcony. The cool night breeze felt good against her warm flesh. Still relaxed from the hot tub she positioned the chaise lounge so that it lay flat.

After stretching out, she looked up at the full moon and twinkling starts. When Lee came through the glass doors, she patted the spot next to her, indicating there was room for both of them.

He lay down beside her. “A penny for your thoughts?”

“I was thinking how beautiful the sky is tonight, and how happy I am that we’re together.”

Lee brushed away a loose strand of her hair and tucked it behind her ear. “I’m happy, too.” He looked deeply into her eyes. “I could kick myself for waiting so long to kiss you the first time.” He placed his arm around her shoulders, snuggling close as they looked up at the sky.

Soon they were both asleep.

The feeling of Lee’s tongue licking the inside of her thigh woke her. She kept her eyes closed and savored the sensations. Deciding to see how far he was going to take this, she didn’t let on that she was awake. When his tongue found her clitoris she couldn’t stay still any longer.

Opening her eyes, she found Lee was straddling her body. He’d separated her legs and his head was at her crotch. The curtain was partly open, and the light from their room pierced the darkness, allowing her to see his fully erect penis. All she had to do was lean up a little, and she could engulf him with her mouth. Placing her hands on his thighs, she pulled him down to meet her waiting lips.

No words, only moans and groans, were heard in the stillness of the night as they gave each other oral pleasure. Their actions matched perfectly, in sync with tongues, fingers and hands moving to a fast rhythm. When Lee slid his finger from her clit to her vagina she almost exploded. She tried to tell her body to slow down. But when he moved back to her clit, that was her undoing. She stopped sucking on his penis, leaned her head back on the chaise, closed her eyes and screamed as her waves of pleasure wracked her body.

Before her senses returned, she felt Lee move. He stood up and lay back down on top of her, entering her with his engorged penis. He began thrusting immediately, hard and powerful, going deeper each time. She wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him deeper. Lee placed his hands on the outside of her head; his lips found hers in a fiery kiss. Digging her heels into his rear, she rocked her hips to the rhythm he set.
When she saw him close his eyes and begin to shudder, she knew he was close to the edge. She tightened her vaginal muscles and felt him jerk as he exploded his essence into her. Gasping her name, he collapsed on top of her.

“That was perfect.” She tenderly caressed his cheek.

Lee opened his mouth to speak when they heard a voice from below them. “Give it to her good, buddy. Make her scream more.”

Amanda felt her cheeks burn and covered her face with her hands. “Oh my gosh, someone heard us.”

“Well, we are out on the balcony.”

“I forgot. All I wanted was for you to make love to me.”

“If it’s any consolation, I forgot, too. When I woke up, I had an incredible hard on. I looked over at you sleeping. I didn’t want to wake you, but I couldn’t resist. I had to taste you.”

Moving her hands from her face, she looked into his eyes. “I loved the way you woke me. And I had to play, too.”

Lee smiled and stood up, breaking their connection. “Come on, let’s go pop the cork on the champagne, eat a few strawberries and go to sleep.” He extended his hand.

She put her hand in his. “Sounds like a plan to me. I’m exhausted.”

********

Sunday

As she headed toward receptionist’s desk, arm in arm with Lee, Amanda felt happy and sad at the same time. She still wasn’t comfortable being in the nude around anyone except Lee, but she wanted to spend as much time alone with him as possible. The time they spent here gave her that.

Things would be easier if she didn’t have to choose between time with Lee and time with her family. Easier if everyone knew they were a couple. Well, that would come with time. Maybe, who knew, they’d even get married someday.

She knew she was in love with him, but she wasn’t sure yet of his feelings. Yes, Lee cared for her, but time would tell if he loved her. He hadn’t had an easy life, and she could take things slowly. After all, she’d waited a long time for their first real kiss, one that wasn’t part of an assignment.

Lee rang the bell to summon the desk clerk. “King and Stetson checking out.”

“Thank you, sir. I hope you and your companion had an enjoyable stay.”

“Yes, we did. Very pleasurable.” Lee turned to her and winked.

“I hope we see you here again.”

“Maybe.” Out of the corner of her eye, Amanda saw Lee stare at her. His mouth was slightly open and his eyes searched her face.

“Eyes forward, Stetson.”

For once, the great Scarecrow seemed to be speechless.

The End