[Reviews - 0] Printer

Thanks to all of you for your encouragement and words of praise for my other efforts, to Jan and Cheryl for the challenge, and to everyone for making me feel welcome here in the Gutter!

Rated: Family
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Dotty West, Jamie King, Joe King, Lee Stetson, Phillip King
Genres: Fluff, Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Resolute Strength Universe
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 1957 Read: 4303
Published: 12/12/10 Updated: 12/12/10
Story Notes:
Thanks to all of you for your encouragement and words of praise for my other efforts, to Jan and Cheryl for the challenge, and to everyone for making me feel welcome here in the Gutter!

Disclaimer: Warner Brothers and Shoot the Moon Productions are the rightful owners of Scarecrow and Mrs. King, its characters, and its premise. The plot for this story and any original characters remain property of the author. No copyright infringement is intended; this work is written solely for the pleasure of the author and the readers, and no profit is being made.

1. Chapter 1 by aharey [Reviews - 0] (1957 words)

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us