[Reviews - 0] Printer
Rated: Family
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Five Seconds
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 1372 Read: 3669
Published: 25/11/10 Updated: 25/11/10
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: Scarecrow and Mrs. King and its characters belong to WB and Shoot the Moon Productions. No infringement is intended. This is written for entertainment purposes only. Please do not redistribute or reproduce this story without my permission.

Thanks: To Sue for finding my boo boos and ignoring the fact that I have Amanda finding a perfect parking spot in Brooklyn. Also, a huge thanks to Sue for giving me the idea for this story.

Note: This story is part of my series of five-second meetings. In the ‘Magic Bus’ Amanda mentions that she once drove to New York City for the Macy’s Thanksgiving Parade, this is my take on when she took that trip.

1. Chapter 1 by Cheryl [Reviews - 0] (1372 words)

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us