- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: Scarecrow and Mrs. King and its characters belong to WB and Shoot the Moon Productions. No infringement is intended. This is written for entertainment purposes only.

Takes place after marriage; secrets are still secrets, summer l987. This story also fulfills the NC-34 Challenge issued. My locations were a roof, hot tub/Jacuzzi, and an adult movie theater.

Thanks: Ashley and Lynda for all your patience and help.
Needle in a Haystack

Prologue – Wednesday Afternoon

Billy Melrose sat down at his desk after pouring another cup of coffee and contemplated the case folder that sat in front of him. To his relief, Dr. Smyth departed after leaving the folder with him. The case involved a close personal friend of Dr. Smyth’s and he wanted Billy’s section to handle it personally. There was to be no publicity, if word leaked out it could cause an international crisis. It was to be handled discretely and quietly.

Three days ago, a small canister of film had been stolen from the safe of Dr. Steve Hardy’s house, the film was said to contain the blueprints for a new anti-missile weapon. The theft had been discovered quickly and the thief identified easily. Dr. Hardy’s chauffeur, Andrew Jones, had stolen the film and a large amount of cash looking for a way to make an easy buck. Only the theft of the money had been reported to the police, the missing film had been reported to Dr. Smyth.

Andrew Jones had not been the greatest of thieves, but he had been one of the fastest moving thieves on record, considering he had managed to be in three different cities in three days. After stealing the cash and film, he went back to his apartment and left the following day for Las Vegas to try to increase his finances. Leaving Las Vegas the day after he went to his hometown of Dallas, Texas. It was in Dallas where his journey ended, he had been spotted by a vigilant police officer and arrested at the Pussycat Theater at 1:00 a.m. this morning.

The Agency sent a team to return Jones to Washington that same afternoon and he was brought to a holding cell where Francine Desmond interrogated him. Francine usually had no trouble getting the information she wanted, but Jones was being difficult. The only valuable information Francine was able to elicit from Jones was that he had no idea he had taken the film and even less knowledge of what was on the film. He told her when he returned to his apartment after the theft, that he opened the bag with the money to start counting it. Finding the film, he placed it in his jacket pocket to have it developed later. Once his journey began, he promptly forgot about it.

Hoping to lessen his prison sentence, he told Francine the film was probably in one of three places, that it had probably fallen out of his jacket and he couldn’t recall where. The first place was here in Washington at his apartment, the second, his suite at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, and the third, the Pussycat Theater in Dallas where he had been arrested.

Billy read the interrogation report again and looked at the duty board to see who was available. Noticing that his best team had wrapped up their last case, he grinned and picked up the phone to call the Q-Bureau.

Lee Stetson and Amanda King were making their way to the door to leave for the day when the phone interrupted. Sighing, Lee turned back to his desk to answer the phone’s shrill ring. “Q-Bureau,” Lee spoke into the receiver. “No problem,” he replied frowning. Hanging up the phone he turned back around to Amanda, “Billy needs to see us in his office now. If we had been five seconds quicker he would have missed us. So much for my marvelous timing to have some time alone with my wife.”

Glancing at her husband, she saw the disappointment in his eyes, “I’m sure it’s nothing. Let’s look on the bright side, we won’t know what it is until we get down to the bullpen. I don’t know about you, but I was planning on an evening alone with my husband. The sooner we find out what is going on, the sooner the fun and games can start.”

Needing no other encouragement than the thought of fun and games with his wife, Lee put his hand on the doorknob to open the door. “After you, my love,” he stated as he put his hand on the small of her back to guide her out.

Opening the door to Billy’s office, Lee allowed Amanda to enter before him. Following her into the office, he joined her standing in front of their section chief’s desk. “Okay, Billy, we’re here. Now, what was so important that it could not wait until tomorrow?” Lee asked with a frown.

Billy stood up and walked around the desk, picking up the case file and handing it to Lee. “Dr. Smyth dropped this on me earlier. Francine has been conducting the interrogation of the suspect. As you can see, no publicity can be allowed to reach the papers due to the sensitive nature of the missing film. I need my best team on this Scarecrow.”

After Billy handed Lee the case file, he and Amanda went over to the couch to sit and read the circumstances surrounding the theft and arrest. “So, what you are telling us is none of the three locations have been searched for the missing film.”

“Yes, that is precisely why I want my best team on it. Jones’ apartment and his suite at Caesars Palace have been sealed. The Pussycat Theater is closed until Friday morning; the owners would only give us until then.

Billy that’s like looking for a needle in a haystack!” Lee exclaimed to his superior.

“I fully understand Lee. Francine is still interrogating Jones and I want the two of you to go to his apartment tonight and perform a thorough search of the premises. If you come up empty handed, call me and I will book you on a flight to Las Vegas in the morning. Amanda, will there be a problem with your mother or sons?” Billy questioned.

“No Sir, Mother is out of town with Captain Kurt and the boys are with their father on a camping trip. So I can go wherever the case needs us to.” Amanda answered.

Amanda and Lee stood up to leave the office and Billy handed Lee the key to Jones’ apartment. “Check in as soon as you finish the search. Hopefully you will find the film and not have to leave for Las Vegas or Dallas.”

********

Wednesday Evening

Two hours after handing Mrs. Marston their security badges, Lee and Amanda found themselves in a seedier neighborhood on the outskirts of the district. Amanda looked at the dilapidated elevator and hoped it would reach the l5th floor. Entering the aged cage she grabbed Lee’s hand, squeezing it so hard Lee felt it go numb. Taking his other hand and placing it over hers, he caressed it with his thumb to ease her tension. As the doors creaked open, she let out a sigh of relief and walked out, “I’m never getting back into that thing again. I’ll use the stairs when we leave.”

Lee looked at his wife, “I agree. When we leave, we are walking.” He never wanted to step foot into the old elevator again, either. Turning to the left, they made their way to apartment l504. Lee took the key out of his pocket and opened the door. “At least we don’t have to pick the lock.”

Amanda followed him into the living room, “I hate going through a person’s private belongings. I will never get used to it.”

Lee put his arms around his wife and kissed the tip of her nose. “I know, my love, the sooner we complete the search, the sooner we can go home to my nice, comfortable bed.”

With that said, they both started turning the room inside out, looking for the missing film. Amanda went into the small kitchen, while Lee went into the bathroom. Meeting back in the bedroom, Amanda searched the closet while Lee looked in and under the bed, dresser and nightstand.

Amanda walked out of the bedroom, “Lee did you check the linen closet?” she yelled out to her husband.

Moving behind her and grabbing her around the waist, “What linen closet?” he asked.

“This linen closet,” she said opening the door, but instead of seeing linens, she saw a staircase.

“Let me go first,” Lee, told her as he placed himself in front of her and pulled his gun from its holster. Moving slowly up the stairs he stopped in front of a closed door. Turning the handle he opened it and looked out on the roof of the apartment building. “Wait here, I want to make sure it is safe.”

Amanda waited at the entrance while Lee did a quick search of the roof to make sure they were alone. Lee reholstered his gun, “Amanda you can come out here now.”

Amanda walked out to meet her husband, her brown eyes huge with wonder. Someone had painstakingly taken the time to build a stunning flower garden on the top of the decrepit old building. They searched the roof, looking in every conceivable place, finding nothing. All the flowers were in full bloom, their fragrance wafted in the air. Looking up, she saw the stars twinkling in the sky and a full moon. “It’s beautiful.”

Lee put his hands around his wife’s waist pulling her body against his. “You, Mrs. Stetson, are beautiful,” he told her before his lips captured hers in a passionate kiss.

Feeling his tongue along her lower lip, she quickly granted him entrance and their tongues started to dance. Breaking the kiss, Amanda rested her head on his shoulder, “We really should leave and check in with Billy.”

“Later, we have plenty of time before we have to call.” Taking his hand, he placed it under her chin, “Look around us, we’re on a deserted roof among hundreds of blooming flowers, the stars are in the sky and the moon is full. I want to make love to my wife… Here… Now…” Lee placed both hands on her butt and pushed her body up against his so that she could feel his burgeoning erection. “Amanda, there is only one entrance up here and with all the foliage no one will be able to see us. Please. Where is your sense of adventure, romance, intrigue?”

Amanda was fascinated with the idea of making love out in the open. She had never experienced anything like that in her life before; the thought both frightened and excited her at the same time. She knew deep in her heart that Lee would never allow anything to happen to hurt or embarrass her. Deciding it was time to bring adventure into their love life she placed her arms around his neck, “I want you,” was her answer as she brought her lips to his in a kiss that left him breathless.

Breaking their kiss, his lips made their way to her neck where he nuzzled for a moment. Brushing her earlobe in a light caress of his tongue he whispered, “Wait here, I’ll be right back.”

Rubbing her hand along the growing bulge, “Don’t take too long. I believe something has come up and we don’t want it to go down,” Amanda whispered into his ear as she grabbed the lobe with her teeth.

“You’re making this harder,” Lee groaned as he turned to go back down the stairs. Returning as fast as he could, with a blanket in his arms, he spread it out on the roof making them a soft pallet. “Now, where were we?” he asked as he took her once again into his arms.

Looking deeply into his eyes, “Hmm… I think we were right about here,” Amanda told him as she rubbed his throbbing penis and captured his lips with her own in a fiery kiss.

Not breaking their kiss, Lee slowly laid Amanda onto the blanket covering her body with his. His hand moved up her waist pulling her blouse from her jeans. Slowly, he unbuttoned her blouse, caressing the bare skin exposed. Cupping her breast with his hand, he undid the front clasp of her bra, gliding his fingers over the taut nipple. Wanting skin-to-skin contact, Lee stood up and quickly unbuttoned his shirt and tossed it to the ground. He then unzipped his jeans, pushing both jeans and boxers down in one swift move and threw them aside to land near his shirt. He placed his gun and holster on top.

Amanda laid on her back watching her husband strip off his clothes, running her tongue over her lips in anticipation of what was to come.

Lee sat down next to his wife, “I believe one of is overdressed for the occasion, my love,” he told her as he brought his hands around her waist and briskly removed all obstructions to his goal.

Amanda sat up and removed her shirt and bra tossing them aside with the rest of their clothing. Wrapping her arms around Lee she laid back down with him on top of her. Her hands cupping his butt, she squeezed each cheek with her fingers, pressing him into her.

Lee brought his lips to the nipple of one of her breasts, taking it in his mouth, sucking and teasing it until she moaned in pleasure. His right hand slowly ran up and down the length of her body, teasing her skin with his fingertips, until coming to rest and cupping her mound. Moving his body off of hers, so that they were now lying on their sides facing each other, his finger slid into her hot, wet core.

Amanda’s breathing quickened as she felt his finger plunge in and out of her. Placing her hand around his hardened penis, she kneaded his testicles, then slowly moved her hand up to the tip to run her thumb around the juices there. Hearing him groan, she slid her hand back down to the end of his shaft and tightened her grip as she moved it back up to the tip over and over again.

Lee’s body was on fire, but he wanted more of her. Taking his lips from her breast, he worked his way up her neck to her lips. Snaking his tongue out, he plundered her mouth and their tongues met in a wild dance. Moving back down her neck to her breasts, he kneaded each with his hand and he sucked on each nipple in turn. Kissing his way down her ribs he stopped when he reached her hairline. Taking his hands, he spread her legs, spreading her inner lips, his tongue reached out to flick her pleasure nub.

Amanda moaned and spread her legs even further so that Lee could have better access to her core.

Placing an index finger inside her hot, wet vagina, he stroked her inner core. Adding a second finger, he continued the pumping motion and gently alternated sucking then flicking her hard clitoris with his tongue.

Amanda trembled with desire, “Lee, make love to me now, please. I want to feel you inside me.”

Lee stopped his ministrations and moved his body to cover hers, placing his hard and throbbing member at the tip to her core.

Amanda wanted all of him, feeling the tip of his penis at her entrance; she wrapped her legs around him and pushed up so that his rigid shaft slid all the way in.

Lee halted as he felt her inner muscles grab his pulsing penis. He began to slowly thrust in and out, feeling her tighten around him after each thrust. Thrusting harder and deeper with each stroke, he wanted the love of his life to come with him. Moving his hand in between them, he found her hard clit and stroked it, matching the rhythm of his thrusting penis.

Amanda grabbed his hair and brought his lips to hers in a tongue-dancing kiss as she felt herself go over the edge. Lee tore himself from her lips when he felt her orgasm start, “Amanda, look up at the sky. The stars and moon are watching us make love.”

“Oh…Lee…,” she moaned seeing the stars twinkle down on her as she came.

Feeling Amanda’s inner muscles contract around his penis in her powerful orgasm put Lee over the edge. With one final hard thrust, he arched his back and looked at the stars, releasing his own strong orgasm.

In the aftermath of their lovemaking, Lee cradled Amanda in his arms. Amanda felt safe and loved. “Lee, that was the most erotic experience I have ever had. The flowers, stars and moon shinning on us were thrilling. I’ve never done anything like this before, but with you I want to experience everything. I love you.”

Looking into her eyes he saw all the love she had for him reflected there, “I love you. too. This was a new experience for me also. I’ve never made love on a roof before, I’m positive we can find other titillating places to be adventurous,” he told her with an arch of his eyebrow.

“I bet you can, Scarecrow. As much as I would love to stay here wrapped in your arms, I think it’s time we dressed and checked in with Billy.”

He kissed the tip of her nose, “You’re right, let’s go.”

Back at Lee’s apartment, Lee phoned Billy to let him know that the search failed to produce the missing canister of film. Billy told him he had them booked on a 9:00 am flight to Las Vegas.

********

Thursday

Arriving in Las Vegas in the early afternoon, they took a taxi to Caesars Palace. The concierge had been notified that two Federal Agents would be checking into Suite 814. The previous day they had been told by the authorities to seal the room until a team could be dispatched to search it for evidence. Luckily housekeeping had fallen behind on cleaning the suites and had yet to clean the room.

Lee carried their overnight bags as he guided Amanda to the front desk to check in. He presented the concierge with the paperwork that Billy sent them before their flight. The desk clerk completed the check in. He told them to call housekeeping as soon as they finished, since the room had not been cleaned, due to the room being sealed. He handed Lee the key to the suite, saying he would ring for a bellhop. Lee told him it would not be necessary and picked up the bags. The desk clerk smiled and told Lee and Amanda to enjoy their stay. Watching the couple walk away he wondered what was going on with Suite 8l4, but he had been in Las Vegas long enough not to question anything he saw. Anything and everything could happen in this town.

Lee opened the door to the suite, allowing Amanda to enter before him. He walked over to the foot of the bed and placed the bags on top of it. Amanda turned and surveyed the elegantly decorated room. Lee clapped his hands together, “How bout we get the search over with, then go down to the casino? Maybe do a little gambling, have dinner and catch a show.”

Amanda walked over to her husband by the bed and put her arms around his neck, “Sounds like a game plan to me.”

Going over to the bathroom door, Amanda opened it. “Lee, come here. You are not going to believe this.”

Lee walked into the bathroom and looked around, he saw one of the most luxurious bathrooms he had ever seen. Marble columns and gold fixtures abounded, the walls were decorated with roman murals, and there was a shower stall that was large enough for two with etched glass on the doors. On the other side of the shower, Amanda stood in the doorway to another room; Lee looked over her shoulder and glanced in. He saw a huge sunken hot tub/Jacuzzi in the middle of the room. It was decorated the same as the bathroom, but with marble shelves along all sides that held varying sizes of candles. A glimmer of an idea formed in his mind. Kissing his wife on the tip of her nose he asked, “Why don’t you start in here and I’ll search the bedroom?”

Amanda agreed and they both went their separate ways to look for the missing canister of film. Entering the bedroom, she saw Lee on the balcony and walked out to him. “Nothing.”

Lee turned to his wife and put his arms around her, “Me too. I think this is a wild goose chase. The best thing about this assignment is that I get to be alone with you.”

Amanda looked out over the city, even though it was still daylight, it was a fascinating sight.

Lee wrapped his arms around her tighter, “I don’t know about you, but I’m starting to get hungry. Why don’t we go inside and check in with Billy. Maybe we will have enough time to grab a bite.”

Turning in his arms to face him, “I agree.” Back in the bedroom, Lee went to the telephone and placed a call to Billy, letting him know once again the search failed to turn up the missing canister of film.

Hanging up the phone, Lee turned to Amanda and put his arms around her waist, “Billy said to enjoy our night in Vegas. The airport in Dallas is experiencing delays due to severe thunderstorms. He can’t get us booked on a flight until tomorrow morning.” Nuzzling her neck with his lips, “for once, Mrs. Stetson, lady luck is on our side,” he whispered as his lips moved to capture hers.

Moving her lips to gently suck on his earlobe, “Let’s go have an early dinner.”

“I have something for you to eat, right here,” he said as he looked at her with a devilish grin.

“Later, Big Fella. I meant food. I’ll make you a deal, I’ll save room for dessert,” she told him with a mischievous smile.

With a seductive wink he answered, “Deal. I also need to call housekeeping and have them clean the room while we are at dinner.”

Lee and Amanda ate dinner in an elegant restaurant at the casino. On their way out, Lee asked, “Would you like to see a show or do a little gambling?”

Amanda thought for a second, “Let’s see if lady luck is still with us.”

Lee went to the cashier’s window to exchange some money for chips. Returning to Amanda’s side, “What do you want to play?”

Amanda scanned the room, everywhere she could see people were gambling. Slot machines were spilling out quarters, dealers were dealing cards for blackjack, dice were being thrown on craps tables and roulette wheels were spinning. Biting her lip she finally decided on roulette.

Finding an empty spot at one of the tables, Lee handed her some chips. “I’m going to the men’s room. I’ll be back in a minute.”

Taking the chips, she kissed him on the lips, “I’ll be waiting for you.”

Leaving the table, Lee made his way out of the casino and to a hotel house phone to bring to fruition the idea he had earlier. Making his way back to Amanda’s side, he found her with a large pile of chips in front of her. Lady luck was still with them.

Having had enough of the bright lights and loud people, they decided to head back to their suite. Locking the door behind him, Lee turned to Amanda, “I think I’ll go shave, I don’t want to give you whisker burn,” which he demonstrated by rubbing his cheek on hers.

Amanda laughed, “Go shave.”

Lee collected his shaving gear and went into the bathroom. Amanda took her skirt and blouse off and went to retrieve her negligee, shampoo and body cream. Not knowing if they would be spending the night she had packed enough for two days.

She walked into the bathroom. Not seeing Lee anywhere, she called out “Lee, where are you?”

“In here Amanda,” came his reply.

Amanda walked into the room with the hot tub/Jacuzzi and stopped. She dropped everything she was holding to the floor. The room was aglow in soft candlelight and soft music was playing in the background. Sitting in the hot tub was her husband. A champagne bucket with a bottle of Dom Perignon sat on the edge of the tub, along with a bowl of strawberries. “Lee, it’s wonderful, when did you have time to do all of this?”

Lee gave her a mischievous wink, “Remember when I went to the men’s room? This is what I was setting up. I called housekeeping to set the room up and room service to deliver the champagne and strawberries. Now, Mrs. Stetson the question is, are you going to join me in here or not?”

She unclasped her bra, sliding it off her shoulders and slipped her panties down, “What do you think my answer is?” she asked him as she stepped into the tub.

Lee stood up and placed his hand in hers to help her into the tub. Sitting down next to him, she felt the warm swirling water relax her body. The water came almost to the tops of her breasts. Closing her eyes she said, “this is heavenly.”

Lee reached over and took the bottle of champagne from the bucket, pouring two glasses of the sparkling bubbly into the champagne flutes. Handing one to Amanda, he took the other in his hand, proposing a toast. “To lady luck, without her we would not be spending an evening in heaven.”

“To lady luck,” she replied as she touched her glass to his.

Taking her glass he put them both down on the edge of the tub and took a strawberry from the bowl. He lifted it to her lips, she slowly opened her mouth and put her lips around the luscious fruit and bit down letting the juices run down the corners of her mouth. “Mmmm…” she murmured gently chewing.

Amanda picked up a strawberry and put it to his lips. He pretended to bite, but instead as his lips covered the fruit, he teasingly ran his tongue over her fingers before taking it from her. They fed each other strawberries and drank champagne, till both were almost gone.

Lee was rapidly becoming turned on, watching his wife seductively eat the fruit. Amanda took the last strawberry and placed it between her teeth, biting gently down, she brought her mouth next to his, inviting him to take a bite.

Lee needed no other invitation; he brought his lips to hers and gently bit down on the end of the strawberry. He quickly ate the fruit and engulfed her lips with his. Teasing her lips with his tongue, she opened her mouth to allow him entrance. She tasted of strawberries and champagne. Taking his lips from hers, he kissed his way to her neck. Picking up his champagne glass he dripped some of the liquid on the curve of her neck, licking it as it slid down.

Amanda loved the way Lee made her feel; he made her body come alive with desire. She hadn’t had much experience in the sexual department. Joe being the only other man she had ever been with. With Lee their sex life was so much more erotic and tantalizing, especially in the last two days. Feeling his lips lick the champagne, she pulled away from him.

Lee frowned when Amanda pulled away, “What’s wrong?”

Taking her glass in hand, she poured champagne over her breasts. “Nothing, I just thought you needed a little more to drink.”

He watched the liquid drip off the nipples of her breasts into the water of the hot tub. Not wanting to waste the precious elixir, he put his lips to her breasts and started to lick his way to her nipples. Taking a hardened bud into his mouth, he gently sucked on it, kneading the other with his fingers.

Amanda leaned back against the tub; the feeling of Lee’s lips on her body and the warm water rushing around her was electrifying. She moved her hand between them to tease his hardened member, then suddenly released him and moved to the side of the tub.

“Amanda…Why?” a perplexed Lee questioned.

Amanda picked up her champagne glass and moved next to him, “I was a little thirsty, too,” she told him as she poured some liquid on his chest and brought her mouth to his nipple not missing a drop of the bubbly. Looking up at her husband with a lustful glint in her eye, “Lee, I’m still thirsty and hungry.”

Lee stood up and sat on the edge of the tub his penis hard and erect. Taking the glass in hand he poured the champagne on his engorged member. “I aim to please. Come here and finish your meal.”

Amanda moved between his legs and lowered her lips to the dripping champagne. Encircling his shaft with one hand, she licked up and down the sides with her tongue, bringing her lips to the tip to encase it with her mouth. Slowly she moved her mouth down its length, teasing with her tongue as she made her way back to the head. She swirled her tongue around the tip before plunging downward again and taking him all the way into her mouth.

Lee let out a low moan as he felt her lips tease the tip of his hardened penis. He arched his back when she took him deeply into her mouth and his breathing became faster. “Amanda, you are doing incredible things to me. Let’s try something a little different tonight?”

Looking into her husband’s lust-filled eyes, “What do you want me to do?”

“Stand up and lean over the edge of the tub.” He told her as he stood up.

The tub was rimmed with a soft padding so it would not be uncomfortable. Amanda rose and leaned over the edge, her hands holding onto the outer edge. She felt as Lee shifted her slightly so that she was in front of one of the water jets. The water vibrated against her mound, sending shivers down her back.

Lee positioned himself so that his pulsing shaft was at the tip to her inner core. One thrust and he embedded himself deep inside of her.

Amanda gasped as she felt him enter her; the sensation of him taking her from behind was intense. She felt him go deeper than ever before.

He stopped after his first thrust and put a hand in front of her body, placing an index finger on her swollen pleasure bud. He allowed the sensation of the pulsing water and his finger to make her quiver in ecstasy.

“Oh my gosh.” Amanda moaned, feeling the jet of water and Lee’s fingers work their magic on her clitoris.

Lee started to breath heavily; he knew neither of them could hold out much longer. He also felt the jet of water pounding around his penis. He thrust harder and deeper with each stroke, pulling himself almost out except for the tip before thrusting back into her. He was ready to explode when he felt her tighten around him.

“Leee…” Amanda screamed as a powerful orgasm racked her body.

“Am…” was all Lee was able to say as his own powerful orgasm took over.

Later, they snuggled in the bed. “Amanda, that was heaven on earth.”

“Yes, thanks to lady luck,” she replied as she fell asleep in her husband’s arms.

********

Friday

They caught their flight to Dallas that morning. Lee rented a car to drive to the Pussycat Theater. Locating the club, they parked and made their way to the ticket booth.

Amanda stood off to the side, trying to hide her face, her cheeks a bright red from the embarrassment of being seen entering an adult movie theater. She had only been in one once before, when they were trying to locate the green dragon to help clear her name. She remembered peeking at the screen through her fingertips; but they were there for business not pleasure at the time. This was the same situation once again; this was the last stop on their hunt for the missing canister film. It had to be here, they had checked the first two locations and come up empty handed.

Lee finished paying for their tickets and walked up to Amanda, “Ready, my love, for our next adventure?” he whispered into her ear. Opening the door, he put his hand to her back and guided her into the lobby. Holding his arm around her waist, he quickly scanned the lobby and located the stairway to the balcony.

Amanda still had her eyes glued to the ground as Lee ushered her into the lobby. Glancing up she noticed that the lobby was empty, not even an attendant at the refreshment counter. “Lee where is everyone?” she questioned as she once again looked around.

“It’s only l0:00 a.m., most people don’t come in until lunch time or the evening, besides this is the first day they are scheduled to be open. Billy said the owners agreed only to close until this morning. The balcony should be empty. Lets get up there and find the film.”

Making their way up the stairs, they entered and both made a quick scan of the theater. Dropping his hand from around Amanda’s waist Lee located the exits and noticed the seats were empty both in the balcony and on the floor.

Amanda grabbed Lee suddenly as the lights went out and music started to play, “Amanda, are you all right?” he asked placing his hand on her back and rubbing it, in small circular motions, to ease her apparent fright.

“Yes, I’m fine, I was just startled, I wasn’t expecting the lights to go out when they did,” she stated feeling the comforting presence of his hand on her back.

Taking a small pin light flashlight out, Lee turned it on and made his way to the seat next to the wall of the very last row. Leaning down, he aimed the flashlight under the seat, and all around the area. Finding nothing he stood up. “It’s not here,” he complained.

“It has to be there. Look again.”

Starting to get frustrated, he again leaned down to look under the seat. “It’s not here, Amanda, we’ve been had.” Standing up, he straightened his tall body, the flashlight moved to illuminate the seat cushion.

“Lee wait, what is that in the seat cushion?” she pointed to her husband.

Looking at the seat, he saw a piece of stuffing poking out. Taking his fingers, he pried apart the tear. A huge grin appeared on his face as he grabbed and brought up a canister of film. “We have it, finally,” he told her as he stood up and held the film in one hand. He handed it to Amanda, “Here take this and put it in your purse, we’ve had enough trouble finding the damn thing. I don’t want to lose it again.”

Amanda turned to leave, when the screen in front came alive with action.

Lee grabbed her hand, “Wait! Why don’t we stay and watch for a little while? Our return flight is not until 2:00 o’clock. It’s dark, nobody else is here, and no one can see you. It could be interesting.”

“All right, for a little while,” she agreed her curiosity getting the better of her.

Moving in front of him, she made her way to the corner seat and sat down. Lee sat in the seat next to her and put his arm around her shoulders pulling her next to him. “This is not going to work, the armrest is sticking me in the ribs.”

Wanting to make his wife as comfortable as possible, he took his arm from around her. “No worry, the armrest raises up so you can get closer.” With that said he lifted the armrest and once again put his arm around her shoulder.

Snuggling into his shoulder, Amanda started to watch the beginning of the movie. Her eyes grew wide as she watched the actions of the couple on the screen. She let out a slow breath as she watched the sexual encounter. Feeling herself becoming aroused, she let her hand move to Lee’s thigh, caressing it gently.

Lee smiled to himself when he felt her hand on his thigh, “I knew you would find this erotic,” he told her as he nuzzled her neck with kisses. Taking his other hand, he caressed her breasts through the material of her blouse. Not satisfied, he unbuttoned her blouse and undid the front clasp of her bra and pushed it aside. Taking a nipple between his fingers, he found it already hard and erect.

Amanda could not stop herself; she had to feel more of him also. Her hand made its way to his groin and rubbed against the bulge forming there. Unbuckling his belt, she unzipped his pants and her hand moved inside to rub up and down his erection.

Moving his lips from her neck, he invaded her mouth, his tongue exploring, teasing. His lips moved to her ear to suck on an earlobe then back to her neck again, making his way down to suckle on the nipple of her breast. His lips were now content with her breasts for the time being. Taking his hand, he slowly lifted her skirt up. Cupping her mound, he could feel the wetness and heat she was already radiating through her panties, and edged his way along the elastic to pull it aside.

Amanda moaned with pleasure as she felt his fingers part her lower lips and rub her already swollen clit. She arched her back as she felt his fingers enter her wetness and slowly move in and out of her.

Taking his lips from her breast, he moved once again to her earlobe, “God Amanda you are so hot and wet, I want to taste your juices.” He could stand it no longer; taking his fingers from her hot, wet vagina he ripped her panties off. Getting off the seat he knelt in front of her and spread her legs, resting his arms on her thighs he opened her wide with his fingers so that his probing tongue could enter and lick her essence.

Amanda heard the ripping of her underwear and didn’t care. All she wanted was to feel his lips, tongue and fingers work their magic on her. She bucked her hips up to meet his probing tongue and placed her hands in his hair to hold his head in place.

Feeling her hands on his head encouraged Lee even more as he inserted his index finger deep inside pumping it in and out. His tongue found its way to her hard swollen clit. First, he began to gently suck on it. Then he started flicking it in and out and making small circles around it. Knowing she was close to the edge, he quickened his pace as he inserted a second finger and pumped in and out of her harder, her inner muscles started to contract around him. He increased the pressure of his tongue on her clit as he felt her grind herself upward to meet his mouth, pressing his head into her crotch.

“Leeeeeeee,” was all she said as her body shook with the intensity of her orgasm.

Lee rose from between her legs to sit next to her. Pressing his lips to hers, he kissed her passionately.

Breaking the kiss, Amanda had other things in mind, as she in turn knelt in front of him. “I would very much like to return the favor,” she said as she rubbed his bulging erection.

Lee sat up so that he could pull his pants and boxers far enough down to release his hardened penis. Leaning back in the seat, he felt her lips tease the tip, and her hand massaging his testicles. He arched his back as her lips engulfed the head and she slowly lowered her mouth down his shaft.

Amanda quickened her pace as she sucked on his hard, throbbing member. She could tell he was almost to the edge, when she felt his hands on her head pulling her up, breaking contact with his swollen organ.

“Lee?”

“No, Amanda. I want to be inside you.”

Standing up, she pulled her skirt up and straddled him, sitting slowly down onto his throbbing shaft. Impaling herself, she sighed at the feeling of having him inside her.

Putting his hands around her hips, he thrust up into her. She began rocking up and down meeting each thrust in return. “Amanda, spread your lower lips for me.”

Amanda leaned back a little and put her hands between her legs, spreading her lips. Lee placed his finger on her pleasure bud and rubbed it, harder and harder as his thrusts increased. She started gasping and breathing heavily as another orgasm spread through her body.

Lee felt her orgasm and his own release came a second later.

They sat there for a few minutes, letting their breathing return to normal. Straightening their clothes, they left the theater. “It’s a good thing I brought along extra underwear,” Amanda told him as they made their way to the car.

They returned the rental car and made their way to the terminal to book a return flight home. Amanda took her overnight bag to the ladies room to put on a new pair of panties. After receiving their tickets, Lee went to the phone to call Billy to tell him of their success in finally locating the film.

Lee met Amanda at the boarding gate, “Your not going to believe this.”

Amanda looked at her husband in wonder, “What?”

“Dr. Smyth told Billy an hour ago that Dr. Hardy’s wife had the canister of film, the whole time.”

“What do we have here then?” Amanda asked as she took out the film.

“Those, my dear, are pictures of Mrs. Hardy’s garden club party. She was putting some papers in the safe when she dropped the film in by mistake. She realized her error when she went to the photo shop to have them developed and the film was a different brand than she had used. The plans were never missing.”

“So this really has been a wild goose chase. There never was a needle in a haystack for us to find.”

Lee put his arms around his wife, and drew her close, placing a kiss on her lips. “Yes, but what adventures we have had in trying to find it.”

Amanda returned his kiss, “Hopefully the adventures will continue without having to look for needles in haystacks.”

Over the loudspeaker they heard their flight being called for boarding. Lee led Amanda down the hallway to enter the plane, “We will always have adventures.”

Sitting down in her seat she said, “On to the next adventure.”

The End