- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: Scarecrow and Mrs. King and its characters belong to WB and Shoot the Moon Productions. No infringement is intended. This is written for entertainment purposes only. Please do not redistribute or reproduce this story without my permission.
Mix Up

Billy eyed the three sitting in front of him and took out a bottle of Rolaids. Shaking out three he plopped them into his mouth.

“Okay. First up I want to let you all now it was an accident. Plain and simple. There was a mix up in the lab. I have a copy of the results that have been mailed to you but I wanted to make sure you saw them first in the privacy of my office.” Billy handed each of them an envelope.

Lee opened his first. “What the hell! It says I’m pregnant!”

Amanda and Francine each opened theirs. “It’s says I’m not pregnant.” They both said simultaneously.

“Here are the real results.” Billy gave them the corrected copies.

“Well, looks like I’m not going to have to hide for the next nine months.”

“I . . . I . . .” Francine stood up and that’s when she fainted.

“Well I guess we know who’s pregnant.” Amanda giggled and knelt down by Francine lightly tapping her face to try to bring her around.

“Yup.” Lee joined his wife and held Francine’s head in his lap.

“Right, Francine and I are both pregnant.”

“Did you just say what I think you said?” Lee gulped.

Amanda nodded her head.

And that’s when Lee fainted.

The End