[Reviews - 1] Printer
Rated: Teen
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Billy Melrose, Dotty West, Lee Stetson
Genres: Mystery
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes
Word count: 28635 Read: 51650
Published: 01/10/10 Updated: 02/10/10

1. Chapter 1 by Jennifer Cannon [Reviews - 0] (3559 words)
*Part One of Seven—the usual disclaimers apply. A very special thanks
to Ermintrude for all of her help and support with this. This is a coming clean story—some are aware that I did one earlier (Questions and Answers) but this is another one—a new take on the same type of story. This can either supplant the earlier story or can be considered an alternate  and hopefully superior version—either way, but anyway,I hope you enjoy :)*

2. Chapter 2 by Jennifer Cannon [Reviews - 0] (3894 words)

3. Chapter 3 by Jennifer Cannon [Reviews - 0] (4683 words)

4. Chapter 4 by Jennifer Cannon [Reviews - 0] (3434 words)

5. Chapter 5 by Jennifer Cannon [Reviews - 0] (4941 words)

6. Chapter 6 by Jennifer Cannon [Reviews - 0] (4963 words)

7. Chapter 7 by Jennifer Cannon [Reviews - 1] (3161 words)

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us