- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: Scarecrow and Mrs. King and its characters belong to WB and Shoot the Moon Productions. No infringement is intended. This is written for entertainment purposes only. Please do not redistribute or reproduce this story without my permission.

Thanks: Rita and Miss Edna, for all your guidance and finding my errors.
Mirror, Mirror

I can hear them in the bedroom. From the sound of it, they’re having a wild time. Will they decide to come in here? If only he hadn’t closed the door, the sound wouldn’t be as muffled. It’s been a long time since I’ve had the pleasure of witnessing one of their lovemaking sessions.

What? Did I just hear someone mention a shower? I know I may be overly optimistic, but watching them is the only pleasure I have to look forward to.

Yes! The doorknob is turning. They’re coming in. Now, I just hope they remember to turn on the defogger. Once they forgot, and I became all fogged up and couldn’t see a thing. Okay, I know the doors to the shower are clouded, but I can still hear them and see their vague images against the glass.

Plus, if I’m lucky, they might even make love on the counter or the floor, and I’ll get a birds-eye view, so to speak.

Oh, no! It’s just the woman. Amanda. Where is the man--Lee? Not as much fun watching one. Although, before she came into his life, he did some interesting things in there with his hands. I take that back. She’s been here a while, but it’s just recently I’ve had the pleasure of watching their love bloom.

She’s turning on the hot water, making it nice and steamy. Turn on the defogger, I yell. Yes, she heard me. My view is becoming clearer.

She’s stepping into the shower. Still no sign of the man. Oh, well, guess I’ll watch her then. She picks up the soap and lathers up, moving her hands over her breasts, down her stomach, to the vee of her legs. Lee doesn’t know what he’s missing. He should be in here, taking full advantage of the time they have alone. I’ve heard him say they don’t have enough time together.

Wait. What’s that sound?

Yes.

There he is. Lee thinks he’s being sneaky, but I see him. I see he already took off his clothes, and, from the size of his cock, it looks like he’s ready for action. He slowly opens the door to the shower and steps in behind her. His hands move to her soapy breasts, and he begins to massage them.

“I see you’re ready for more,” Amanda moans, leaning back against his chest.

I watch as she lets him kiss her neck and play with the nipples of her breasts.

“I think you need some soap, too.” She turns in his arms and rubs the soap between her palms.

She lathers up his chest and runs her hands down to his cock, sliding them back and forth over his length. He must like it, ‘cause he places one hand on the wall and the other on the shower door and groans.

Their voices are muffled by the sound of the rushing water. I hope they remember the last time they played in the shower. Lee almost slipped and hit his head on the wall. I tried to warn them, but would they listen to me?

No.

They’d be much safer using the counter or floor.

Oh! She’s kneeling in front of him, but first she makes him stand under the water to rinse off. I don’t blame her, soap probably tastes nasty. Her lips glide along his shaft, and I see her take him into her mouth. Ahh, judging by his loud moan, he must enjoy it. His hands glide through her wet hair as he places them on the back of her head, holding her in place.

Now he’s putting his hands on her shoulders and telling her to stand up. He opens the door of the shower. “We don’t want to slip; we forgot to get the bath mat at the store.”

They get out of the shower, and he pushes her up against the sink. His lips descend to hers, and his tongue snakes out, running along her bottom lip. She moans as they kiss, in the way I’ve heard is called a French kiss.

His hands caress her naked ass, and he lifts her onto the counter, spreading her legs wide. My view isn’t the greatest; all I can see is her back and his hands. But, from the noises she makes, she likes whatever he’s doing to her.

A lot.

I’ve seen them do it before, through the shower doors. He kisses and sucks on her clit, sometimes inserting a finger or two into her vagina, making her writhe and moan, just as she’s doing now.

“I want you deep inside me,” she says, pulling his head up and kissing him.

He moves her off the counter and turns her around to face me. She puts her hands on the countertop, with his hands on her waist. I can see his cock ready to thrust into her. Their eyes stare at me as he penetrates her and begins to move in and out.

Faster and faster.

Their breathing is coming in rapid pants.

I’m glad she’s slender, ‘cause he moves his hands in front of her and parts her folds, exposing her clit to my view. He rubs it in a circular motion with his finger, and she watches, in my reflection, what he’s doing to her. Biting her bottom lip and closing her eyes, she moans louder and louder, until she screams.

“Leeeeeee.”

His eyes are dark with passion. He groans loudly and stiffens, his face contorting. That must hurt, but he doesn’t seem like he’s in pain.

Then there is silence for a few moments. He turns her around, kisses her lips, and picks her up in his arms, taking her out of the room.

The light goes out; one of them turned it off as they left me. I’m surrounded by darkness now--and my memories.

I hear them say “I love you” to each other, and Mattress tells me he’s cuddling her on top of him.

Several minutes later, Mattress says they’re sleeping.

No more fun tonight.

You know, Mattress, Box, Table, and Couch all think they have it good. But let me tell ya, seeing them in my reflection is far better than they can ever imagine.

Yes, I’m one very content Mirror. I’m so happy that couple with those children didn’t buy me when I waited in the store for a home. All they did was make funny faces at me. The boy kept making bug eyes and sticking his tongue out. And the girl, what can I say, all she did was fix her make-up and play with her hair. I would’ve gone insane. I just know it.

Living with Lee and Amanda is much more pleasurable, and I’ve managed to keep my sanity intact. I’ve learned a lot about the pleasures of the human body.

Time for me to sleep, too. Maybe they’ll play in here tomorrow morning. One can hope.

Good night, everyone.

The End