- Text Size +
For a summer evening, it was perfect. A slightly cooling breeze
whispered across the humid night air, carrying with it the exquisitely
heady, seductive perfume of the gorgeous white gardenia blossoms that
decorated the expansive garden of one Mr. Willington. Obviously, there
had been no restrictions to the account that had financed this garden,
landscaped with beautiful statues and strategically placed lights that
created an oasis of beauty long after the evening sun had settled.

It was here, in the quiet solitude away from the mansion, that half of
one of the Agency's finest teams had positioned herself, seeking
protection and escape from the earlier confusion and uprising that had
been their assignment.

Another mission gone right, another crisis averted, she thought as she
walked along the brick path that wove through the garden. She should be
at peace with things, but instead found herself feeling emotions that
were confusing, unsettling.

Her life had fallen into a routine now, one of familiar adrenaline
rushes resulting from the thrill and intrigue of her secret life. These
rushes would fade, as each case concluded, and her life would return to
whatever semblance of normalcy her life had now become.

Tonight though, was different. Her body still felt a rush of sort, one
that had nothing to do with the case but everything to do with her other
half, her handsome partner. Again, they had played their covers
perfectly, Lee posing as the newlywed nephew of the rich old Virginian
social pillar of society and she, Lee's lovely young wife. Except,
this time, their cover had felt anything but ordinary. This time there
had been a reality to it all that Amanda had never felt.

They had played the all too familiar routine before but Amanda knew that
tonight had clearly demonstrated what the addition of something new into
an already near combustible equation could result it. It was just as
thrilling as the rush from every assignment but potentially more
threatening.

Every touch, every caress, though part and parcel of the cover, had
carried with it undertones that had never existed before between them.
Where before they had simply played along within the game, feigning
emotions that either hadn't existed or neither had been willing to
yet admit existed, tonight had been different.

It had included that extra something. Each scene that they had played
out had been fueled by the blossoming romance that now existed between
them. The time had long passed when either of them could deny it.

Throughout the small and intimate dinner party earlier in the evening,
knowing that her attention should have been focused on the would have
been murderer, her thoughts had drifted, like a flower being carried
along with the currents of a gentle stream.

From the beginning, she could never have denied that Lee Stetson was
handsome. Tonight though, attired in a black suit and white shirt, he
truly looked as though he belonged amongst the upper crust of society. A
dashing and dangerous mix combined with an alarming amount of potent
male sexuality that had very nearly been her undoing.

In the end, everything had played as perfectly as planned, textbook
perfect, but Amanda found that she could not help but speculate on her
momentary lapses into passionate and lustful thoughts regarding her
partner. Even more, when had the bottled chemistry between them become
such a valuable too in the sometimes-deadly games that they played?

She paused in front of an ornate statue, listening to the sounds of the
gurgling water streaming from an orifice. It was here that she tried to
regain her sanity, her body being slowly lulled into peace amidst the
fragrance filled air and the gentle sounds of the night.

Then she heard him, the soft sounds of his footsteps along the brick
path signaling his approach. Wordlessly, he came to stand behind her,
his strong arms wrapping around her tiny waist, pulling her back and
into his embrace.

Time seemed to come to a stop, the perfection of the moment the only
thing in their universe. They didn't speak, they didn't need
words. Amanda felt the heat of his breath as he leaned in to kiss the
slender column of her neck. Soft, emotion filled kisses that stirred her
senses and rocked her stability.

Slowly she turned in his embrace until she stood face to face with him.
When he spoke, his voice was filled with a raw husky quality that had
been present almost from the start of this case. She could hear his
need, vocalized, she could feel it in his touch.

"You were wonderful tonight," he said.

"You weren't so bad yourself," she teased.

Lee placed his hand under her chin and tilted her face, bringing her
eyes into contact with his.

"I'm pleased to report that Mr. Gunther is not so happily on his way
to a secured residence."

"Good," Amanda replied softly. "He's a very unsavory man."

Lee chuckled.

"Yes, Amanda, very unsavory."

Lee pulled her close to him, looking into her eyes as though he were
seeking something, making Amanda feel both an uncertainty and that same
rushing feeling again.

"Amanda," Lee began slowly, "Mr. Willington informed me that we're
more than welcome to spend the night. He said it's the least that he
could do, insisting that it's far too late to drive back into DC."

"Oh," she whispered.

She lowered her eyes for a moment, pausing in an attempt to ground
herself. Then she looked up into her partner's eyes.

He smiled and she smiled back, both understanding the unspoken question
that was veiled behind his words.

She marveled at it, the gentle assurance that the decision was hers, and
she took comfort in the knowledge that either answer would be equally
acceptable to him. Where once the Scarecrow would have charmed, seduced,
and conquered, the man that now stood before her willingly courted and
respected.

Amanda reached up, twining her arms around his neck, leaning her mouth
to his for a light kiss.

"I agree, it is too late to drive back."

They kissed again, a slow kiss that grew in need and urgency, leaving
them both shaken and aroused. It was an emotion as equally heady and
seductive as the fragrance from the surrounding blossoms.

Tentatively they pulled apart, their eyes still locked. The still
unspoken and unanswered question lay between them. The bridge that they
had not crossed yet was there, just a heartbeat away and she knew all
she needed was the faith to allow him to guide her across. In this, she
knew that she could trust him, just as she'd already put her life
into his hands countless times.

She slid her hands, slowly, luxuriating in the feel of the material
beneath her fingers, until her hands rested upon his broad shoulders.
Lee Stetson, the man, already possessed her heart. Tonight she needed
him to possess her body and her soul.

"It would be a shame to allow such a beautiful summer night to go to
waste," she murmured, her lips against his.

Lee captured her lips with his own. It was a kiss that foretold of what
he had waited patiently to offer her. Within their kiss, the unspoken
question was answered, both acknowledging the need and they turned, as
one, holding hands as they made their way to the guest house that had
served as their home away from home the last several nights.

Nights that had been filled with heightened and uneasy nearness as both
had questioned the possibilities. Tonight those possibilities would be
explored, as together they would cross the bridge.

Once inside, they slowly ventured to the bedroom, opulence evident even
here, far from the main house. The room was awash with the light of the
moon, streaming in gently through the windows and softening the darkness
of the night.

Lee gazed at the beauty before him, his hazel eyes obviously taking
every inch of her in.

"You are so beautiful," he told her, his voice filled with a reverence
that melted her.

Amanda closed her eyes as he pulled her in close. She enjoyed the feel
of his hands as they traveled to the back of her dress and began
caressing her through the fabric, working slow patterns that took his
hands all over her.

Lee worked his way down, until his hands cupped her buttocks. He
lingered there for a small amount of time, then his hands traveled again
until his fingers could grasp the fabric of the short skirt that had
barely covered her long legs with a trace of decency. He tugged the
material upward; to reveal her hose covered thighs. Lee toyed with her,
stroking against the sheer nylon.

Amanda couldn't help but squirm against him, reveling in the feeling
that this was so very right and so very much what she wanted. Even
better was when his hands moved yet again to her back, moving ever so
slowly in sweet caresses.

Eventually, he made his way to the zipper and he slowly worked the metal
fastener downward, parting the embroidered and beaded black material
that kept him from being as close to her as he desired.

His hands slowly slid the fabric of the little black dress from her
shoulders, revealing even more of her to his hungry eyes. The dress soon
became a dark puddle on the floor around her feet. Then Lee's hunger
took him even further.

Almost reverently, he undid the front clasp of her bra, freeing her
breasts to him. With equal slowness he slid this garment too down and
off. He pulled her close to him, feeling her shiver at his touch.

"Are you cold?" he asked her.

Amanda could only shake her head. Cold was the last thought on her mind,
standing here nearly naked with the man that she loved with all of her
heart.

She gazed into his eyes and whispered very seductively in a soft voice
that didn't quite sound like her own.

"On fire."

Lee smiled, then lowered his lips to hers, catching them in a hungry
kiss filled with an urgency almost on the point of desperation, as if
he'd waited as long as humanely possible for this moment. His tongue
traced her lips, gently begging her to open to him. She did so,
revealing a heaven that had been locked behind the floodgates between
them.

A flurry of rapid movement followed as clothes were tugged, pulled, or
ripped off, any thoughts of making their first union a slow and sweet
adventure seemed to have been cast aside with that kiss.

Lee gently picked her up and carried her over to the bed, settling her
down upon the soft mattress carefully before lying down beside her.
Ravishing kisses mixed with hungry touches as the two explored, teased,
and pleased one another.

Somehow they both found the strength to bring things to a halt and for a
few quiet moments, they lay together, catching both their breath and
their equilibrium.

Amanda found herself watching the moonlight dancing across his face,
suddenly feeling the urge to trace his jaw with her fingers. It was an
insane need, to reach out and touch him. Without realizing it, her
fingers were there, stroking his skin gently. Her body was still on fire
from the heated passion that had arisen between them, touching him only
added to the blaze.

Lee responded by pulling her into a passionate kiss, warm and
delectable, and she moaned with need. She could actually feel how hard
he was, rubbing against her body.

"Oh…my…gosh," she whispered slowly.

Lee chuckled at her.

"Reality setting in?" he teased.

"Uhm, something like that," she squeaked.

Lee reached out and with gentle fingers, stroked her cheek.

"Amanda, we don't have to do this," he told her.

"What?" she exclaimed rather loudly. "Now hold on a minute, you
don't just touch me and kiss me and act the way we did for the past
several days and then undress me and actually get into bed, together,
like this, and then expect me to say no, do you?"

Lee shook his head, his hazel twinkling to match the
melt-them-like-butter megawatt smile on his face.

"What I meant to say was," he began.

"You talk too much," Amanda interrupted.

Then she kissed him, silencing anything that he might have had to tell
her. As far as Amanda was concerned, talk was highly overrated. Now that
they were alone, and here, in reality rather than another one of
Amanda's fantasies, her mind went into overdrive with the things she
wanted to do with him. The things that she wanted him to do to her.

"Hmm…" she whispered, then slowly drew one hand downward, lightly
tracing his chest, until she finally reached her destination.

Lee growled as one soft hand covered him, feeling her fingers lightly
caress the tip of his cock. To Amanda's amazement, the tip was
already wet.

"Is this what I do to you?" she asked him in a quietly seductive voice.

"Oh, Amanda," Lee sighed. "The things I want you to do to me, the things
I want to do to you."

With his words, she felt the throbbing from the deep-seated ache at the
core of her body increase; her need for him piercing.

She rubbed the tip of her fingers over him, eliciting a growl from deep
within his chest. She followed the outline of the veins, all the way
down to his base and then she slowly, slid her fingers through the
coarse hair.

It was both frightening and mystifying that she, the suburban mother,
could elicit such a response from the agent who'd possessed not one,
but four black books. Yet she knew and understood that any female names
existing in them, had, in reality, meant nothing more than a physical
release to the man who had once harbored his emotions safely behind
impenetrable walls.

She knew those walls had come down, slowly, brick by brick, bringing
them to this moment where she could give him sweet pleasure. Lightly and
slowly, she caressed the length of his cock, every bit as powerful and
magnificent as the rest of the man.

"God, Amanda," Lee groaned.

"Yes?"

Her question sounded innocent but the look on her face was not.

"Do you have any idea?"

Puzzled, she looked at him.

"Do you have any idea how many times I've dreamt of this? The how,
the when, the where?'

She smiled at him.

"As often as I have?"

Lee moved, rolling them both until she was beneath him. He cupped her
face lovingly.

"Night after night, you've been there, in my dreams. The images, the
sensations, they all seemed so real, and then, Amanda, then I'd wake
up and I had to face the cold hard fact that I couldn't have you.
That I wasn't what you needed in your life."

He leaned down and kissed her softly.

"And yet, you were always there, silently waiting until that day when I
decided enough had been enough. Smartest move I ever made, locking that
damn door."

Amanda chuckled softly.

"No, the smartest move you ever made was to give me that package at the
train station."

Lee shrugged.

"Ok, so yeah, that was my first smart move, followed by months and
months of pure stupidity and dumb fear. I want a lifetime of nights with
you, I need you. The things I want to do, I'm afraid of even saying
for fear that I might chase you away."

"If you can't say them, show me," Amanda instructed him gently.
"I'll understand."

Show her he did. His mouth found her breasts, taking each in turn,
sucking and licking, increasing that deep-seated need even more, if that
were possible. His hands did incredible things to her flesh, as they
traveled and stroked, cupped and squeezed.

frame against his muscular physique, loving the feel of him dominating
over her body. The mighty Scarecrow was definitely all man once his
clothing had been shed, a fact that Amanda had always guessed at and now
knew positively. It was almost intimidating and yet very erotic to think
that soon, very soon, this powerhouse of a hunk would be claiming her as
his, pounding into her.

So caught up in the moment, Amanda had scarcely noticed that Lee had
traveled further down her body, until she felt his hands gently push her
legs apart, his intent quite evident.

"I want to please you," he told her, in no uncertain terms.

The ravenous gleam in his hazel eyes, the sexual intent written on his
face, spurned her on and she found herself making a suggestion verbally
that made him smile in obvious delight.

They moved their bodies, until they had found the perfect position for
both to please the other. Amanda gasped slightly as his mouth found her
most private area and claimed it as his own. Then she joined him in the
game, finding his penis with her own mouth.

The foreplay was incredible, magical, and yet all consuming. They each
became lost in the sense of touch, feeding their hunger with wild
abandon until Amanda began to quake under his ministrations. She cried
out in a voice that her partner had never heard before and yearned to
hear again and again.

As her world began to right itself she moved to claim his hard shaft
with her mouth yet again, but he resisted.

"No," he told her.

Instead he moved, until his body hovered over her again.

"I want you," he told her. "I've never needed like this, Manda."

"I'm yours," she told him. "Please."

He nudged her thighs open and slowly began to move, slipping his aroused
member inside her warmth. It was a feeling unlike anything she had ever
felt before.

Lee was a massive package, burning hot and swollen with arousal, easing
into her tight core with a gentleness that belied the strength she knew
that he possessed. For a few moments, he slid gently in and out, slowly
allowing her to accommodate him, readying her for the pleasurable
journey that they were about to embark upon.

Amanda responded by wrapping her legs around him, allowing herself to
open for him. He kissed her lips gently.

"My God, you are so hot," he spoke. "So wonderful."

He didn't allow her to answer, instead his lips found her mouth and
he kissed her passionately while his lower anatomy began to move in the
erotic dance that both craved. She rocked with him, both quickly finding
a rhythm that seemed instinctive.

It was like they had been making love for a lifetime and yet it was such
a new and unexplored territory for each, that both held back just a
little.

He sensed it, she knew. They both understood and it was acceptable. He
intermingled gentle and sweet kisses within the dance, time for both of
them to have their fears diminished and their love assure their hearts
that this was a moment of pure perfection.

Their first union was everything that Amanda had ever dreamt it could be
and more. He drew upon his expertise while pulling from his obvious love
for her as he took her body. As if sensing her slight inhibitions at
being with him, he loved her tenderly, not pushing her faster or further
than she was able.

Amanda felt like a treasured princess beneath him, thrilling with each
penetrating stroke and falling even deeper in love with him with each
passing moment. The emotional surge that she felt within built as her
body soared towards the precipice he loving guided her to.

Faster and deeper, he blazed the path for them and her body eagerly
moved with him. Her hands threaded their way through his soft hair,
traveled to his back, where her nails raked his skin.

She moaned from the glory of each thrust, sobbed in accompaniment as
their hearts and souls joined and then, when he'd taken her as high
as possible, she cried out his name in a fury of passion.

He thrust one final time, hard and deep within her, before he too came,
uttering a guttural cry of her name as he released within her.

They clung to one another in the aftermath of the moment, slick bodies
pressed against one another as the moonlight danced into the window,
illuminating their bed of passion.

For long moments afterward they lay snuggled together, the beating of
their hearts receding back to normal while their bodies drifted back to
earth from the heaven that they had created.

Amanda found safe haven in the loving touch of his fingers as he gently
caressed her skin, slowly tracing a pattern along her arm until she
sighed with absolute content.

No words were spoken as the two lovers slowly succumbed to slumber,
peacefully being lulled by the sweet smell of the blossoms that lent
their perfume to the night air and cooled by the gentle breeze that
caused the curtains to sway and danced across their still heated flesh.

They had both wanted and tonight had proven to be the magical moment,
the time perfect to allow their desires to be fulfilled. It had been a
night that proved to be the first of a lifetime of many erotic and
magical nights.

And the Scarecrow and his beautiful partner lived happily, lustfully
ever after.

The End!