- Text Size +
Amanda had thought that the embassy party would never come to an end,
so desperate was her desire to be alone with her partner. Yes, this
had been a work-related assignment, and yes, everything had gone by
the book, but there was one difference to this latest case. Amanda
King had never been so acutely aware of her partner, had never felt
such a strong sensual tension between them as existed this very night.

It could be related to the fact that they'd both been busy, that life
revolving the Agency had turned into a whirlwind and that they'd
barely had time to acknowledge each other with a hello or goodbye
deep in the bowels of the Agency.

Or, it could be due to the still infant stage of their newfound
sexual relationship, a relationship that had them both seeming to not
fully have enough of the other.

And so, here and now is where Amanda found herself, sitting in a
quiet parlor, waiting for her partner to finish up his duties to his
country. And this is where Lee found her, sitting patiently,
obviously resting her aching feet, her black heels kicked aside.

He smiled warmly at her before sinking to his haunches before her.
Then he took her hand in his.

"We're all finished," he told her, his voice husky. "I think its
time to go home now."

His gaze was intent as it fell upon her. "Do you want to go home or
come back home with me?"

Amanda couldn't help but smile at the little pleading tone that was
evident in his voice.

She knew exactly where she wanted to be tonight, knew exactly where
he needed her to be.

During the party the snow had fallen heavily, adding a few more
inches to those that had already covered the ground. Lee was
grateful for the fact that the Agency had provided several limousines
for the black-tie affair and that he and Amanda could partake of one.

He skillfully guided her across the slick pavement, to where the
chauffeur had just opened up the door for them. He settled her
inside the vehicle then informed the driver of their destination.

She felt him slide in beside her, felt his arm slide around her
shoulder before he lowered his head to whisper softly into her ear.

"You're shivering," he said.

"It's cold out," she replied softly.

"I can make you warm, Amanda."

His words alone could do just that.

They both felt the movement of the car, as it began its slow journey
away from the embassy parking, following a parade of similar vehicles
as they began making their way out towards the highways.

It was at that moment that Lee closed the privacy glass between them
and the driver. Then he lifted Amanda effortlessly into his lap.

His hand pulled away the cloak that covered her, exposing the
beautiful deep dark sapphire gown that had encased his Amanda all
evening, revealing just glimpses of tantalizing flesh that he had
ached to uncover. His movements were swift, her zipper tugged all
the way down before she realized what he was doing.

"Lee," Amanda exclaimed.

Lee Stetson did not reply.

Instead his other hand also began its assault, removing the hindrance
of silky dark fabric that covered her beautiful legs by pushing it
upward, his hand beginning to slide up her smooth leg, lightly
caressing and sending tingles of desire throughout her.

"Lee," Amanda protested, softly pushing at his chest.

"Yes," he murmured while his mouth sought out the soft skin of her
throat.

"Lee, we're in a, I mean, not here, Lee, surely not here."

"Why not?"

"I can't, not here," Amanda told him.

"Tell me you've never made love in a moving vehicle, in a limousine?"

"No," she told him. "And I don't plan on it either."

"Manda," he whispered her name softly before placing a kiss on her
lips. "Danger, excitement, intrigue, passion, need I say more?"

"No, don't, please," she told him, her voice somewhere between a
shocked mortification and nervous giddiness.

"Yes, I've never, and yes, I do plan on it."

Lee placed kisses upon her half-open lips, hushing Amanda's pleas to
stop. Then his mouth skimmed down to her throat and he heard her
soft moan as he teased her flesh.

His heart was pounding in response to the excitement and he could
feel his pulse centering around his loins, his cock leaping to full
arousal. At this very moment, Lee Stetson wanted nothing more than
to plunge deep within her, to kiss her with mad abandonment,
unleashing the pent-up sexual desires that he knew raged through both
of them.

Lee claimed her mouth with an ardent kiss, seeking and finding her
tongue.

Amanda willingly responded, allowing him to kiss her exactly as they
both wanted, her body arching in response to him spreading the back
of her evening gown open. Lee peeled the dress down, freeing her
breasts so that he could capture them.

His mouth found his treasure, and his tongue circled the silken tip.

Amanda murmured his name in a throaty whisper.

Barely did either acknowledge the slight slipping of the limousine as
it made its way along slickened streets, unknowingly carrying them
both towards more than a physical destination.

Greed and desire had taken hold of Lee's senses and his hands
maneuvered his beautiful partner, spreading her thighs so that she
straddled him.

"You're insane," she hissed.

"Hardly," he responded. "You want this as much as I do, tell me,
Amanda, tell me."

"Yes," she nodded as her hands began their own maneuvering and her
mouth pressed against his, kissing him with a hunger that equaled his
own while her fingers wandered slowly down his chest and midriff,
then traversed lightly along his thigh.

"Oh, Lee, I want to touch you, it's been too long."

"Eight days, five hours and too damned many minutes," he grumbled.

Her fingers now moved over the hardened area beneath his trousers and
she stroked him lightly.

Lee groaned. "Manda, stop, baby, stop." If she didn't it would be
over before it had even begun.

"Please," she whimpered. She looked longingly into his eyes, her own
dark ones mirroring the bottled passion revealed in his hazel ones.

And then she pouted, such an endearingly silly but pleading little
pout that Lee chuckled.

"Far be it for me to deny Amanda King anything that she pouts for,"
he told her.

"You started it Scarecrow."

"God in heaven, help me, yes I did."

Hands moved and then at last, his erection sprang free from
confinement. She took him lovingly into hers, bestowing light
strokes upon the heated flesh.

Not to be outdone, the Scarecrow began his own brand of torment.
Using his legs to keep hers spread wide; he stroked and teased her
hidden folds, feeling her wet response to his ministrations. Amanda
pressed against him, needing more, aching for him. With a light
touch, the infamous Stetson fingers worked magical charm upon her
womanhood, until she writhed and moaned, heedless of what, if
anything, the driver of the limo could hear.

She began pleading for him in a voice that Lee was sure no other man
had ever heard or would hear. The smallest sliver of common sense
tried to creep into his brain and he managed to tell her that they
could wait until they got back to his apartment.

"No," she fairly shrieked, her agony and sexual need having replaced
all of her usual common sense. If Lee Stetson had started this then
she intended for him to finish it, here and now, and Amanda told him
so in no uncertain terms.

She kissed him, her tongue slipping between his lips, inside his
mouth and dueling with his. The kiss was Lee's undoing. Hastily Lee
moved her, positioning her above his straining member and then just
as quickly she was settling down upon his staff, penetrating her with
one fierce thrust.

Amanda gasped aloud at the suddenness of it and Lee wondered for a
second if he'd hurt her, been too hasty. And then she was pressing
her breasts against his chest and kissing him for all she was worth.

In the back of his mind a phrase formed, something regarding the
stamina and generosity of the housewife. Except right now, Amanda
was far removed from the suburban mother that he'd chance encountered
some three years ago. The woman riding him at the moment was
probably the most passionate and sensual one he'd ever hoped to
chance upon. And she was his, completely.

Their coupling was frenzied, his hips lifting to nudge his cock
deeper inside her as she moved in response. Her hands had wrapped
around him; one raking fingers through his hair as her mouth ravished
his, the other cradling his neck. It was quick, hard, furious, and
ultimately the best sexual ride of his life, so far.

She came first, shaking upon him while clinging tightly to him and
then his own full-throated cry rose above hers as he drove one final
deep thrust into her, to bring both of them to shudder in heated
ecstasy. Amanda had crumpled against his chest, her rapid breathing
matching his own.

Lee had barely regained his senses when he felt the limo slow and
with astonishment realized that it was attempting to park.

"Oh gosh," Amanda cried aloud.

"Lee Stetson, I swear," she began.

Her words were cut off as he gently placed his hand over her swollen
lips.

"Dress now, swear later."

Then both agents began a race to see if the could somewhat appear
dressed before the limo driver slid the transmission into park and
they had to come face to face with him.