- Text Size +
The mid-summer morning was perfect, Amanda Stetson thought as she
stirred some creamer into her coffee. The King house was peacefully
quiet, except for the light snoring of her husband that had driven
her from bed. It had been a long week, for both of them, and having
the luxury of an empty house was something that both had taken
complete and slightly insane advantage of. It was not often that
Amanda found herself both childless and motherless, but right now she
was thanking both Joe and Kurt for that.

A quiet and romantic dinner had led Lee and Amanda back to her house
in Arlington where they had indulged their passionate desires until
the wee hours of the morning. Normally Amanda didn't get to sleep in
on Saturdays but she had today, until Lee's snoring broke through her
pleasant dreams.

She smiled, thinking of her poor husband, who for some reason had
been congested the past few days. He vehemently denied that he was
catching a cold and even more insistently denied that he might be
suffering from some sort of early summer allergy.

Whatever the reason, Amanda had found herself slipping from the bed
that they so rarely both got to slumber in and headed for the
kitchen. If nothing else, her husband's attentions had left her
hungry and breakfast really was the most important meal of the day.

The sound of the doorbell stole her attention and Amanda almost
instinctively knew it had to be Benjamin Brighton, their new
mailman. He always rang the bell if he had anything other than
envelopes to deliver.

Sure enough, Benjamin was standing there, a grin on his young face.

"Morning Mrs. King, beautiful day out, isn't it?"

She couldn't help but smile at his young and eager face.

"It certainly is," she couldn't have agreed more.

"Package for your mother," he informed her. "Didn't think it would
be right to just leave it on the porch," he told her.

"Well, you know my Mother thanks you for all of your concern," Amanda
told him as she took the brown box from him and the assorted
envelopes.

The young man smiled at her then turned around to head down the
walk.

"Oh, by the way, I've got to tell you, I love your car," he said with
a youthful grin as he eyed up Lee's `Vette, parked out front for all
the eyes of Maplewood Drive to see.

Amanda smiled. "I love it too, have a nice day."

She closed the door behind her, chuckling as she made her way to the
kitchen. So much for secrecy as far as Lee's presence was
concerned. His car was parked far more in Arlington than anywhere
else in the DC metroplex these days, another sign of just how much
the man she'd met at the train station had changed.

Amanda had made it just to the kitchen counter when the brown box
began giving her trouble. The plastic pouch attached to the outside
had encased a catalog, a catalog that looked perfectly innocent with
its deep purple coloring and fancy ribbon-like writing. The catalog
that just happened to want to slide from the plastic pouch and drop
to the floor, revealing its back page.

Amanda knelt down to pick it up.

"Oh my gosh," she whispered as she caught sight of what the back page
displayed.

"What are you goshing about this early in the morning?" Lee chuckled.

Amanda had not even heard him sneak in behind her.

She quickly stood up, flopping the magazine down onto the counter,
grateful that neither Philip nor Jamie had been there to see this.

"Nothing," she told Lee quickly.

Lee, knowing Amanda far better than that, picked up the magazine to
see for himself.

"Your mother, another Rebecca's catalog," he voiced aloud.

"I know what it is," Amanda said quietly.

Lee chuckled.

"I don't see why you're goshing. It's a catalog Amanda."

"It's a catalog, that goes with this box. Do you have any idea
what's in this box?" she questioned him.

"Not exactly, though I have my ideas."

Amanda tapped the magazine with her finger.

"This type of stuff is probably in that box which means my Mother is
buying this type of stuff, my Mother is getting box after box from
this, this place."

Lee took a sip of his coffee that he had been pouring while Amanda
had been going on.

"And Kurt is probably enjoying each and everyone," he said with a
knowing grin.

"You're horrible," Amanda told him.

"Amanda, there's nothing wrong with it. Your mother is a healthy and
vibrant woman, just like her daughter. She's single and enjoying
life, you have to admit it, Dotty is one, what did Philip say,
happening grandma?"

Amanda groaned aloud and turned away from Lee.

That didn't prevent him from approaching her and wrapping his arms
around her waist.

"Amanda, this is the late eighties, almost the nineties, there's
nothing wrong with today's modern woman indulging in sexy negligees
and sensual products for the good of a relationship."

She turned and looked at him.

"This is my mother we're talking about Lee, did you see what that
magazine sells?"

"Oh, trust me, I know what Rebecca's Fantasies sells. Beautiful,
sheer, very short nighties," he said as he pressed a kiss to his
wife's lips. "Sensual perfumes, candles, sex toys, just to name a
few."

"They sell," Amanda stuttered, as if trying to chose her words
carefully.

"Things," she finally said.

Lee smiled lovingly at his wife, taking note of the faint blush that
was appearing on her face, endearing her even more to his heart.

"They're called vibrators Amanda, you can say it. Philip and Jamie
aren't at home."

"Thank goodness," she squealed. "Can you imagine if they'd seen
that? How would I explain that to them, I mean they're teenagers,
they're impressionable. Lee, they're going to think they're
Grandmother is a, a, well, a hussy!"

Lee roared with laughter at his wife.

Amanda glared at her husband, who lovingly pulled her close to him.

"Amanda, honey," he began gently, tracing her cheek lightly with his
fingers. "I know your father's been gone a long time and I know she
had to have had her share of long, lonely nights. I think it's
wonderful that a woman her age is enjoying life to the fullest. She
has normal desires, a healthy sexual appetite and her relationship
with Kurt seems to make her extremely happy. Don't go all
Puritanistic here on me Amanda."

"I am not going all Puritanistic on you," Amanda retorted, "I'm glad
she's happy, I really am," Amanda insisted. "I just don't see why
she needs all of this."

Even Lee, man he was, understood the need for another warm body in a
lonely bed on a long, cold, and dark night.

"Sweetheart, you of all people should understand this. You were
divorced for four years before we became engaged. I know Joe spent an
awful amount of time away even when you were married. Are you going
to stand there and tell me that you didn't look at magazines like
this?"

"I didn't even know these types of magazines existed until Mother
started getting them a year or so ago." Amanda replied to him.

Lee looked at her, studying her expression carefully. His Amanda was
a mix of sweet wholesome suburban charm mixed with a fiery passion
that he had witnessed on more than one night. He'd never questioned
her sexual past much but he had known from the first moment that he
met her that she wasn't the type to give into sexual desires on a
whim. Unlike himself, Amanda had only ever been with one other
lover, her ex-husband. Still, she'd had more than her share of
lonely nights.

"You mean, all those times Joe was away, you're telling me that you
never once allowed yourself to indulge in something just for you, to
help ease the loneliness?" he asked her slowly. "You didn't take the
time to make sure there was some sort of sensual pleasure in your
life?"

Amanda huffed.

"While Joe was away, I was changing diapers and cleaning baby
bottles. I was pulling hidden eggs from the laundry basket because
Philip thought they'd hatch into little birdies, I was wiping up
spills from juice cups, folding laundry, and trying to keep Jamie
from jumping off the couch because he thought he could fly like the
cartoon heroes. I didn't have time to think about Amanda King's
sensual pleasures."

Lee frowned at first, then smiled.

"Well, Mrs. Stetson, I aim to make sure that all of your sensual
pleasures are more than appropriately satisfied. I may even have to
introduce you to the world of sex toys."

Amanda stood up on her tiptoes and kissed her husband.

"I don't need sex toys, I have you and you've never once left me
unsatisfied."

"The day I do is the day I march into McJohn's office, willingly."

Amanda laughed softly at the thought of her husband volunteering for
a doctor appointment.

"Amanda, the sex we have is wonderful, fiery, thrilling but just
think if we could make it better?"

"I'd be dead," she exclaimed with a grin.

Lee kissed her softly, taking his time to claim her mouth. All of
this talk about Dotty's purchases was suddenly making him want to do
some serious claiming of his wife. He began fantasizing about slowly
stripping her tiny shorts off, peeling away the cute little tee shirt
that clung to her tightly and then lowering her to the kitchen floor.

His hands had already found the bottom of that shirt. They slid
beneath the fabric. They skimmed upward to cup the firmness of her
breasts.

In response, Amanda pressed closer to him, her arms twining round his
neck, her fingers sliding upwards into his air. Their kiss began
slowly.

Lee's lips moved to suck the delicate skin of her neck.

"You've already enjoyed the ice-cubes," he murmured before kissing
the flesh on the slender column of her neck. "You've enjoyed playing
with chocolate and wine."

She felt his lips come back to hers, a lingering kiss that was
already turning Amanda's knees wobbly.

"Yeah," she agreed in a hushed whisper.

"Would there be anything so terribly bad about adding some oil or
maybe flavored lotions designed to enhance your pleasure?"

This time his kiss parted her lips and his tongue slid inside to
dance with hers, furthering the seduction and leaving Amanda feeling
so helpless she thought she would slide to the floor.

As if sensing her distress or maybe in agreement to their spiraling
needs, Lee began tugging her down to that very floor.

Once there, he began lifting the tee shirt up over her head. Once
removed, his mouth returned to kiss her body. Warm kisses that sent
a flurry of excitement rushing through her body.

He suckled on one breast for a moment, wetting her flesh with his
mouth before blowing softly, the warm air sliding over her damp skin
causing her to shiver.

Lee never took his eyes of her breasts, his fingers tracing lightly
around her nipple.

"Oils that taste fruity, slick upon your soft skin, and when blown
upon send a warm tingle across you," Lee murmured in a low seductive
voice.

Amanda couldn't even begin to formulate an articulate reply.

Once again his mouth claimed her breast, his tongue swirling around
the peak.

Her back arched in response, pushing against him. That little
reaction pushed them both over the edge and clothes were hurriedly
cast aside until both were on the kitchen floor, totally nude and
both totally in lust with one another. It was a dilemma that needed
serious attention.

Lee parted her legs, opening her for his advantage, working his way
up her inner thigh with his mouth, licking and kissing lightly,
teasing her slowly as he made his way upward.

"Imagine," he told her gently, "what the right enhancing toys might
do."

His mouth had found his destination.

Amanda couldn't help the moan that escaped as his lips found her very
wet and heated entrance.

Lee smiled to himself, loving the fact that he was turning his
beautiful wife on even more with the hints of what they might be able
to add to their already incredible sex life.

Just as she thought she would spiral out of control, his mouth moved
away and she felt him blowing very gently against her opening.

"I've already seen what I can do to you with ice, your reactions,
your little screams. Do you know how much I love to hear that
Manda? Do you know how much I love the fact that I can make your
knees go weak and that I can send you over the edge with scarcely a
touch?"

He began kissing her stomach before slowly working his way up,
trailing kisses upon the path until he was gazing into her eyes, now
dark liquid pools of excitement, passion, and love.

"Imagine how I could make your body hum, cause you to purr if we
added something else?"

His lips kissed her softly.

"Maybe not a vibrator Amanda, but just think of what else is in that
catalog. Aren't you even slightly interested?"

"Shut up, make love," she whimpered to him.

It had to be the most concise, shortest sentence that she'd ever
uttered. Well, next to take off your belt, he thought.

The head of his cock found her entrance and he began sliding over her
folds, in no particular hurry to end his seduction.

Teasing her like that soon caused her to squirm beneath him, a very
obvious sign that his wife wanted less teasing and more action.

He easily slid into her, filling her with him, joining to her in the
symbolic ritual of the sensual dance that fulfilled their longings.

Moving in and out slowly, he controlled his thrusts while just barely
soothing Amanda's need to have him buried within her walls.

"Lee," she moaned softly.

He could feel her want. Her entire body seemed to move to hug him
close, her legs wrapped tighter, her hips signaled that she wanted
more.

He tried to hold back as long as he could but there was something
about her little cries and writhing body that broke his self-
control. Soon he was holding nothing back, thrusting into her with a
fury.

Amanda felt her body go beyond just humming, her voice escalate far
beyond purring as her husband gave her want she wanted.

There was nothing else in her world except for his wondrous movements
that soon had her flying over the edge, gripping him tightly, her
nails scraping along his back as the fury of her orgasm overtook her.

The entire earth seemed to shake and she was only vaguely aware of
the scream that escaped her. And then her husband came, his own
orgasm as powerful as hers, his hot liquid release a very tangible
evidence of his fulfillment.

For a time, neither of them moved. Their sweat soaked bodies clung
to one another as their hearts raced in time. Nothing but little
pants as they tried to catch their breath, a moan here and there as
bodies began to come down from ecstasy.

Amanda hadn't even realized her eyes had drifted close until she
heard Lee's voice catch her before she slipped away into that after-
sex induced nap-like stage.

"We should move upstairs," he told her.

"We haven't had breakfast," she managed to say.

Lee chuckled.

"What do you say to breakfast in bed?"

"I think that could be arranged," she told him. "If you help me up."

Several minutes later, as she put the last slice of toast on the tray
they were going to take up to the bedroom for brunch in bed, Amanda
turned to face Lee who was pouring the orange juice.

"Lee?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you maybe want to take a look at that catalog with me while we
eat breakfast?" she asked in rapid flurry of words.

Lee moved over to stand by her, dropping a gentle kiss upon her
forehead.

"Manda, if you want to, then I'll be there. Never know what we might
discover together, flipping through a Rebecca's Fantasies catalog."