- Text Size +
Story Notes:
another little Lee and Amanda ditty. I know, I know, the title kinda sucks,
but my creativity was reserved for the shower scenes instead of the title.
Again, I hope this helps warm those of you in colder climates up. Thanks for
allowing me to come and play in the gutter, I'm having quite the grand ole time.
Setting: Sometime before the wedding but after the engagement.

Nobody had ever said being a Federal agent did not come with tension. Today
had been about as tension filled as either Lee or Amanda had ever experienced.

First, there had been the apprehension of notorious double agent Conniving
Charles Braughton, the Third.

Then there had been his interrogation, which only served to open up several
other cans of worms, all of which Dr. Smyth insisted be dealt with in a timely
manner. For Dr. Smyth, that translated into last week. And, that had all
transpired before lunch.

Amanda's lunch break had been spent rushing Philip to the emergency room to
take care of a sprain acquired during gym class.

Lee's appointment with CIA agent Mark Milton had to be rescheduled for the
following morning because a hose in Lee's Corvette ruptured, spilling antifreeze
liquid all over the parking lot, thankfully Lee noticed it before starting
the vehicle and heading out into traffic. Then he had paced the lot for nearly
forty-five minutes waiting for the mechanic from the dealership to show up.
Since this was Lee's precious and revered baby, he insisted watching the
mechanic replace the hose and coolant before being completely satisfied.

By three in the afternoon, Billy was hollering for reports that should have
been turned in late last week but due to the heavy surveillance of Charles the
Third, had been pushed aside. While Lee waited for Amanda to return from the
ER, he attempted to complete them on the new word processing program on the
computer but only managed to freeze the machine up, whatever that phrase meant.
Lee quietly thought it would be a cold day in hell before he ever mastered
the box that sat on his desk to the level that Amanda had, but he didn't share
that with Wayne the Brain, the computer nerd from IS that looked all of
fifteen.

When Amanda stormed into the office at three forty-five, she looked hotter
than the desert in July. She slammed her purse onto her desk and just shook her
head, before heading back out of the Q-Bureau. Both Lee and Wayne the Brain
could not help but hear the door to the bathroom down the hall slam with a
resounding thud.

Lee just shrugged when Wayne gave him a curious look. He really did not have
a clue, but from Amanda's face, he fathomed it could not be good.

By the time she returned, a good ten minutes later, Wayne had left, leaving
Lee looking at the computer screen with a perplexed look on his face.

He did look up, however, when Amanda entered the office and locked the door
behind her.

"Hey," he said to her. "You ok?"

"Fine," she grumbled. "What did you do the computer?"

He shrugged. "Hell if I know, but it's fixed now. Billy wants the reports
from last week, this afternoon, before we can call it a day."

"I'd like to call it a day," she muttered under her breath as she retrieved a
file folder from her desk that contained information to complete the reports
for their Section Chief.

"Amanda, how's Philip?"

"Oh, he's fine. Or at least he will be. Nothing major, just a slight sprain
but the doctor said for him to keep off of it this week and he's madder than
a hornet. Can I help it that for it to properly heal he has to sit out
basketball until he gets a doctor's permission? Grumble, complain, the entire
way
home. Not a care if I had to miss half a day's work, or get pulled over by a
trooper."

"What?" Lee exclaimed, thoroughly surprised. Amanda, the quintessential rule
follower, had broken a rule.

Amanda sighed. "Yeah, I guess I was distracted, listening to Philip and I
hadn't realized that I was in a forty-five zone."

Lee had to fight to suppress his chuckle.

"How fast were you going?" he almost hated to ask.

Amanda looked up at the roof, suddenly finding it very interesting.

"Manda?" Lee asked again.

"Sixty-five," she squeaked in a tiny voice.

"Holy shit," Lee breathed.

"Yeah," Amanda said. "Thank goodness the trooper recognized me from some
case we had worked on. I certainly didn't remember but he remarked about me
being a government agent, that we'd met awhile back. Thank goodness Philip
didn't
catch that remark and thank goodness he didn't ticket me."

"You escaped without a ticket?"

Amanda nodded.

Lee shook his head in amazement. "Well, beautiful. I've an idea. If you
finish up this report for Billy, I'll file those folders for you and then we can
call it a night."

"I'm all for that. Did I remember to tell you that the boys are spending the
night with their father?"

"Really?" Lee couldn't even begin to repress his interest in that topic.

"Yeah, since Joe has to fly out Friday night and won't be back till next
week, he wanted to spend some time with the boys."

"And your mother?"

Amanda smiled, the beginnings of her first real light of happiness all day
becoming apparent.

"She has something planned with Kurt, said she'd be gone until tomorrow."

Lee grinned like a schoolboy.

"I think things just got significantly better, what do you think?"

"I say get to filing those folders, I'll be done with this report in no
time."

"Yes ma'am."

*** *** *** ***

By six o'clock that evening, Lee and Amanda had escaped the confines of the
Agency, picked up some Chinese and arrived at his apartment.

Lee turned on some soft music from the local jazz radio station while Amanda
set out their dinner. Then they plopped down on the floor at the coffee table
and ate, almost in complete silence.

"What a day," Amanda finally said as she placed her drink back down onto the
table.

"Yeah, I have a major headache," Lee grumbled.

"I feel like I've not slept in weeks," she returned.

"Probably because we haven't slept much, did you happen to check your
calendar for the last two weeks? I think we hogged all the available payroll
hours
for us, the CIA, and the FBI combined with surveillance alone."

She nodded agreement. "It was worth it, in the end. Look how many leads we
got, just by bringing in Conniving Charles."

Lee grinned. "Yeah, that was a damned good bust, partner."

She smiled at his compliment. Amanda had cracked the lead that had led to
the Agency bringing him in.

He watched the sparkle in her eyes, the pride that she couldn't even begin to
hide. His protégé was now proving her own worth to the Agency, by leaps and
bounds. He couldn't be more proud of her. Then he decided that Amanda
deserved an extra special reward for her accomplishments.

"You know Manda, I'm pretty tense. I was thinking about taking a shower, you
know, relax the muscles."

She looked up and at him and smiled.

"I'll clean up while you do that."

"No," he shook his head. "I was thinking that you could join me," he hinted.

"Oh," she said, nodding her head with understanding.

He stood up and moved towards her, extending his hand to pull her up to her
feet.

"What about this?" she asked as he tugged her close to him.

"Amanda, sometimes you just gotta say, forgo the cleaning."

She giggled as the love of her life swept her up into his arms and carried
her into the bathroom. Once inside, Lee settled her gently down onto her feet.

"Stay there, don't move," he told her, pointing a finger at her. "I mean
it."

Amanda smiled. "Whatever you say, master."

She listened to him chuckle as he exited the bathroom. When he returned, he
carried several candles, the scented ones that Amanda had bought last week.

"To set the mood," he informed her.

"I didn't know we needed to set it," she replied.

"Ha, ha, very funny Mrs. King."

Then Lee exited the bathroom again, returning with his portable cassette and
radio player.

"A little music, a little candlelight," he said proudly as he lit the
candles, turned the radio on, and shut off the bathroom lights, leaving the room
bathed in a gentle and very soothing glow.

"I like the way you think, partner."

"I thought you might," he said as he turned on the faucet to allow the water
to heat up in the shower.

"Allow me," he said huskily as he tugged her closer and began unbuttoning her
shirt. Amanda simply closed her eyes and allowed him to complete his task.
Once his loving fingers had pushed her blouse off her shoulders and down her
arms onto the floor, he headed straight for her pants. He made short work of
the belt and zipper, sending that garment to join her blouse and leaving his
Amanda clad only in her underwear.

She was wearing a matching black and cream set, very lacy, very feminine, and
very sexy. Lee smiled approvingly.

"Do you know how gorgeous you are?" he asked her as he kissed her neck.

"I love you," was the only response she could mutter before his lips claimed
hers.

He permitted the kiss to be brief, because he had alternate plans for them.
He pulled away, reluctantly, and quickly shed his own clothes, all of them.
Then he grinned at Amanda, still clad in her underwear.

"Yum," he whispered. His fingers unclasped the bra from behind and tugged it
slowly off her before doing the same with her lacy underpants.

Then he stepped into the shower and tugged her in, the two of them coming
together to stand beneath the warm water.

Amanda snuggled up against his chest and sighed in contentment.

"I think this is a perfect stress reliever," she murmured.

"It gets better," Lee said, his hazel eyes twinkling in anticipation of the
lovemaking that was sure to follow. That much was certainly true, each time he
and Amanda made love, it seemed better than the last, and each time left him
thinking it certainly couldn't get any better.

He reached for the bar of soap and then turned Amanda so that her back was
facing him. He trailed the bar along the back of her shoulders with one hand,
the other hand following and rubbing her wet skin with tender strokes. Soapy
bubbles formed as he worked a trail along her shoulders and then down her back.

After a time, he moved further down, soaping her buttocks and enjoying all
too much the delight of squeezing her fanny. She simply laughed as he had his
way with her, enjoying his touch.

Then he moved up her back until he had reached her shoulders before coming to
a stop at her neck. He leaned in to nibble on her damp skin, his teeth lightl
y scraping her delicate skin.

"Hmm, woman you good," he said.

"Neanderthal," she teased.

"You like, me like," he grunted as his hands slipped down to encircle her
slender waist and then moved a soapy trail upward to cup her breasts. His
fingers played and toyed and she tilted her head backward to rest against him.

When he thought he had toyed with her enough, he slipped his hands downward,
begging for entrance. She moved to allow him that luxury and once again she
reveled in the delights that he created by simply caressing and touching her
in a very sensual manner.

"Me like," she whispered.

Lee chuckled. He knew very well how much Amanda liked his touch. At times
he thought all of his neighbors might know how much too. He briefly wondered
how much it would cost to soundproof the apartment before laughing aloud.

"What?" she asked.

"Nothing," he told her. "Just relax and enjoy."

"I'm doing all the relaxing here, what about you?"

"Don't worry about me, this is just as good for me as it is for you."

She sighed in contentment as he continued his ministrations, pushing her
closer to the edge.

"Lee," she gasped his name as his fingers found their way inside and teased
her rapidly, causing her to rush to her first orgasm of the evening.

When he was certain she'd found her senses again, he turned her around to
look into her dark eyes and he smiled.

"I love you so very much," he told her.

"I love you," she returned.

Amanda's hands wound around his neck and they kissed under the raining water,
deeply and passionately, until they both had to part for air.

Then her hands slid down his muscular arms and then skimmed up his wet chest.
She loved to trail her nails along his skin, knowing that by doing so she
could create a chain reaction of spontaneous combustion. She drew circle
patterns and then spiraled around his nipples then back down the center of his
chest
before finally stopping just above the part of his anatomy that was most
rigid at this moment.

Instead of lingering there, she scraped upward lightly until she reached his
nipples, then she settled her mouth upon one while wrapping her hands around
his neck.

Lee's hands tightened his grasp around her waist and pulled her closer, close
enough that she could feel his erection.

"I want you," he told her.

"Not yet," she said, shaking her head.

She moved her hand downward and encircled him with love. Then Amanda had her
wicked way with him, stroking and licking him alternately, until Lee Stetson
was positive that he might yell just as loud as she. The combination of her
touch and the running water proved to be a powerful mixture.

"God," he groaned, loving every minute of her sweet torture.

In those beautiful minutes in the shower, all of the day's tensions raced
down the drain, along with the water, replaced by the intensity of their
foreplay
and the emotion of their love for one another. Neither could remember
exactly why they'd both been uptight in the first place. The only thing they
were
cognizant of was the fact that they needed one another.

When Lee could take no more he stopped Amanda. His hazel eyes met her dark
ones and without words, they both knew what they wanted. Mutual consent passed
silently between them, the only sound in the room the sweet strains of a
romantic song on the radio.

Lee lifted Amanda upward and pressed her back into the shower wall before
allowing her to settle upon his staff and wrap her legs around him.

She cried aloud with his entrance before moving her lips to nibble on his
neck while he began moving into her. Slowly they found a rhythm that suited
them, perfect for this precious moment between them.

In the moments that followed, they relished one another, kissing and touching
while performing a dance as old as the centuries and yet still beautifully
new to them. There was something to be said for getting to know your partner
and Lee and Amanda had taken that concept to new heights in the past few weeks
by adding the physical aspect of lovemaking to their relationship.

Slowly their movements quickened, as their desire flamed higher. Soon she
was crying aloud against him, begging him to both stop and hurry. Lee Stetson
had no intention of stopping as he increased his movements. He placed his
hands behind her head, mindful of the fact that he didn't want her to suffer a
concussion from this banging against the wall and he knew very well that at some
point she would toss her head back in ecstasy, completely unaware of her
surroundings.

Then it happened, the blinding white release that they had worked so hard to
obtain. While the steamy water rained down on them in the gently lit room,
she screamed his name and he groaned hers, both holding onto the other for dear
life.

Just as the water began to flow cooler, they were managing to collect their
senses. Lee turned and stepped out of the shower, slowly lowering Amanda to
the floor. Then he turned off the water and picked up the fluffy towel he had
placed out. Reverently he dried her slender body off before his own.

She stood before him, wet locks of dark hair clinging to him, no makeup and
no clothes, and he still thought she was the most beautiful woman on the
planet. A small smile formed on his lips as he thought how thankful he was for
spying her that morning at the train station.

"I love you Manda," he said before gently taking her lips with his, teasing
her gently until he demanded entrance into her mouth.

Their tongues danced for a few moments, until she pulled away.

"Bed," she suggested sexily and he grinned before scooping her up into his
arms.

"Me take woman to bed," he grunted in caveman style and Amanda laughed when
he dumped her slightly unceremoniously onto the mattress.

She loved his playful nature in the bedroom, a side of him that crept out
when she least expected it. Like a little boy with a new toy, he would tease
her
and cause her to laugh uncontrollably. Then, of course, there was his
romantic side, very by the book with all of the proper accessories like candles
and
music. Amanda knew she would never be bored in the bedroom, something that
had happened all too frequently in her marriage to Joe.

Lee allowed her to explore her sensual side, in her own time and comfort. He
never pushed or coerced, only suggested and encouraged. This game was by her
rules and she found that she loved that aspect.

Since it was her rules and her game, she pushed Lee over onto his back and
straddled him.

"Woman want man," she murmured.

"Take me, I'm all yours ma'am," he drawled out in a cowboy voice.

"Yeehaw," she responded.

Amanda lowered her head and kissed him, trailing a series of wet and
tantalizing touches down his neck and chest before reaching her destination.
Cupping
him gently, she worked wonderful magic upon him, sucking and licking, stroking
and kissing.

He allowed her to play for awhile before he spoke her name.

"Manda," he called to her, a call that beckoned her to stop and look directly
into his eyes.

She knew what he wanted; she wanted it too with as much desperation as he.
She allowed herself to be rolled over onto her back and for him to settle
himself above her. Then they initiated yet again the dance of lovers, each in
tune
with the other as they moved upon his bed.

This was no fast coupling but instead a slow and teasing orchestration that
would ultimately lead to a sweet crescendo of passion. Kisses and caresses
mingled with his tender strokes, slowly allowing both of them to build towards
the precipice of their orgasms.

When they both came, it was if an earthquake had settled around the
Washington metroplex, with the epicenter directly under Lee's Georgetown
apartment.
For several moments they lay quietly together, each trying to regain some sort
of composure.

"That was incredible," Lee whispered into her ear.

"Hmm," Amanda replied. "Amazing what a little foreplay in the shower will do
for one."

"You remember me saying when I was tense I'd go workout?" Lee asked her.

"Yes, at the gym."

Lee kissed her sweetly. "I think we discovered a more appropriate tension
reliever, so much more mutually satisfying than a sweaty old workout."

"Foreplay in the shower," she whispered as she snuggled closer to him.

"Follow up on the bed," he added as he closed his eye.

With that, the two agents allowed themselves to drift off to sleep, all
tension from the day gone and forgotten, replaced by the pleasant dreams of two
lovers quite content with their world.