- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: Scarecrow and Mrs. King and its characters belong to WB and Shoot the Moon Productions. No infringement is intended. This is written for entertainment purposes only. Please do not redistribute or reproduce this story without my permission.

Thanks: Jan for the beta and catching all my boo boos. A huge thank you to Charlie for giving me the idea for this little piece of smut fluff.
Scarecrow Blow

November 2, 1987

Lee pushed back the coats and exited the elevator. As he made his way down the hallway, he noticed a group of laughing women ahead of him. His stomach rumbled and he checked his watch, sure enough it was lunchtime. It didn’t surprise him when they entered the break room. As he passed the open doorway, he noticed the women had joined others crowded around a table.

“Ready for the ‘scarecrow blow’ ladies?”

He stopped dead in his tracks.

The what? Did he hear right?

“I’m ready to blow a scarecrow.”

Yeah, he’d heard right.

What the hell did that mean? Casually he turned around and stepped towards the open doorway. He plastered his back to the wall, crossed his arms and tried to act nonchalant. A bit of spying was in order. Lee looked right and left to make sure the coast was clear. It wouldn’t do to be found in what could be a construed as a compromising situation. He wasn’t worried about a male seeing him lurking in the hallway; it was the females that concerned him. Something nagged at the back of his mind that what they were up to must have something to do with him. He didn’t have long to wait as someone began to explain what they were about to do.

“Saturday evening I attended a Halloween party and we played a game called ‘bat blow.’ Paper cups, decorated like bats, with a string through the middle. The object of the game is to blow into the cup and the two bats race to the finish line. After several glasses of wine, I noticed a scarecrow hanging on the wall and let me tell you my mind went into overdrive. What if, I made paper cup scarecrows, wouldn’t that be a fun way to spend our lunch hour, blowing Scarecrow?”

“Blowing into a cup is the closest I’ll ever get to the real thing.”

“That’s the object of the game. We’ll all take turns blowing the scarecrow. Since I didn’t have time to string them, we’ll just blow them across the table. Who ever blows the hardest, sending the cup the farthest down the table, wins?”

“Wins what?”

“The bragging rights of saying they gave the Scarecrow the best blow job he ever had.”

Lee couldn’t figure out who was speaking. Really, it didn’t make any difference. They were referring to him and his past as a playboy. In fact, if this scenario had taken place two years ago, he’d have interrupted them and told them that he’d offer the winner a night with him to make their wildest dreams come true.

“And to make the contest more interesting, I have a package of penis straws that I bought for a bachelorette party. You’ll blow the cups using the straw.”

“These penis straws aren’t very big.”

“You know they always start out small and grow.”

“Too bad we can’t use our hands. I’d love to get my fingers around Scarecrow.”

“I heard he has a very large one!”

“I wish it were an exact replica.”

“I have great lung capacity.”

“I’d kneel at his feet and worship him like he’s never been before.”

“Who wants to go first?”

“Me.”

“I’m second. I’ll lick my lips, draw a deep breath in, open my mouth wide and blow him. I mean the cup. No one will be able to matching my blowing power.”

Lee heard the sound of high heels clicking on the floor. Time to retreat. At least Amanda didn’t know what the ladies were playing during their lunch break. He hightailed it to the stairs and made his way back up to the Q Bureau undetected.

He grabbed an apple from the basket on top of the refrigerator and began to eat. The juicy fruit quieted the rumblings of his stomach.

He tossed the apple core into the trash and debated what he should do next. A stack of reports waited to be typed, another to be filed. Easy decision. He hated typing. He picked up a stack and went into the vault to file.

A few minutes later, he heard the door open to the Q. He poked his head out and saw Amanda had returned from one of her classes.

“Hi,” he smiled as he tossed the stack of files on top of the file cabinets. “I didn’t think we’d get a chance to see each other until tonight.”

“I know.”

“Would you like to go out to lunch?” He grabbed her by the waist and kissed her.

“I bought a sandwich from the vending machine in the break room.”

Lee gulped and stepped back as he realized the break room she referred to was the very same one where the ‘scarecrow blow’ game had been held. He hoped the women had left by the time she’d arrived or she’d gotten her sandwich before they’d started the game.

“When do you have to be back in class?”

“Oh, we have plenty of time.” She walked over to the door and locked it.

“Plenty of time for what?” He’d be up for a little afternoon delight. Blood surged to his cock.

“A game of ‘scarecrow blow.’” She smiled as she twirled a penis straw with her fingers and put the little penis into her mouth and blew.

“You played the game?” He ran his hand through his hair.

She nodded. By the way, I saw you skulking around the doorway. I figured you stayed there long enough to find out what was going on.”

“I did, then I heard someone coming down the hallway and decided I needed to get out there fast.”

“That probably was a good idea, since the game became rather boisterous for a while.”

“How’d you like to blow a real Scarecrow?” He unzipped his trousers.

“I thought you’d never ask.” She knelt before him; a moment later his pants and boxers were around his ankles.

She planted a wet kiss on the head of his shaft and ran her fingers lightly along it. She slipped her other hand underneath and gently stroked his balls. Amanda looked up at him as she held his cock, her face a couple inches from the tip, her tongue snaking out to lick him. Tease him.

Her lips parted and her mouth slid over his length. With each stroke she took more of him in until he felt the tip of his cock hit the back of her throat. It amazed him how deep she could take him.

Deep and slow she sucked. Watching her lush lips move over his cock made him grow even harder. It was wonderfully sensual, seeing and feeling her lips glide over his shaft. That, coupled with the danger of possibly being caught, or worse interrupted, fueled his passion.

“Faster,” he groaned.

In answer, she squeezed his balls with one hand as she began pumping her other hand, along with her mouth, over his cock. The muscles in his thighs tightened, his back arched as the combination of the two actions brought him to the boiling point and he erupted in orgasmic pleasure.

His body felt like jelly. He felt the back of the couch against his legs and collapsed down onto the leather cushions.

Amanda leaned back, licked her lips, and grinned like the Cheshire cat. Her eyes glanced up over the couch. “Oh no.”

“What’s wrong?”

“I have to be back in class in less than five minutes.”

Lee rose, pulled up his boxers and pants zipping them. He took her hand and helped her from the floor. “I wish I had time to return the pleasure. I’ll have to make it up to you tonight.”

Her hands wrapped around his neck and she brought his lips to hers. “You’d better.”

As he led her to the door, he happened to look down and saw the penis straw. He bent down to pick it up. “Who won?”

“Ana. You should’ve seen her, she danced around the room, I’ve never seen her so happy.”

“She’s a sweet lady. I’m glad she won the bragging rights. But you, my love, have the bragging rights of knowing that you blow the real Scarecrow.”

“It beats blowing a penis straw.” She grabbed the straw from him and winked as she left.

The End