[Reviews - 0] Printer
Rated: Family
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Five Seconds
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 3116 Read: 3752
Published: 03/03/10 Updated: 03/03/10
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: Scarecrow and Mrs. King and its characters belong to WB and Shoot the Moon Productions. No infringement is intended. This is written for entertainment purposes only. Please do not redistribute or reproduce this story without my permission.

Notes: This story answers the Halloween challenge where ten out of twenty words had to be used: MIST, RAIN, SOFT, SPIDER, BAT/BATS (the animal), NIGHT, MOON, BROOM, SPOOKY, HAUNTED, VAMPIRE, GHOST, CANDLE, CAT, PUMPKIN, BLACK, ORANGE, CANDY, WITCH, COSTUME. Or the line: A SCREAM PIERCED THE NIGHT.

This story is also part of my series of five-second meetings.

Thanks: Jan for the beta and catching all my boo boos. Jennifer for the brainstorming sessions. You gals rock.

1. Chapter 1 by Cheryl [Reviews - 0] (3116 words)

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us